PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh! Clean ears.

columbine
12-03-2009, 10:27 AM
As an only cat, I sometimes have a hard time keeping my ears clean, especially lately now that my human puts itch stopper medicine in them. (I soak up the medicine, but it leaves other stuff on the surface.) All these years she thought it was gross when I turned my head when she was rubbing my fur so her finger would go in my ear. *sigh* But she finally figured it out! She took one of those human foot covers (socks, she calls them) and turned it inside out. She runs hot water on it, wrings it out, and puts her fingers inside, then rubs around the base and the outer parts of my ears. She really thought I was going to run away! But it feels so good, I just purr. It's like a big cloth tongue!

Love, Smudge

sirrahbed
12-03-2009, 11:29 AM
What a great idea Smudge!!

Don Juan's mom
12-03-2009, 01:16 PM
i got ear cleaner too. it called "zerlina." trouble is it keep attacking me when i in litterbox.

don juan el gato magnifico y hermoso

smokey the elder
12-03-2009, 02:16 PM
LOL at "the big cloth tongue"!:D

catmandu
12-03-2009, 03:05 PM
I dab glycerin in the ears , and then rub a dry clothe that has been soaked in warm water and rub those ears good and that really takes care of those dirty waxy ear, especially Juke Joint Joseph and My Purrfect Princess.:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Paizly has a big dog ear cleaner. Maybe you should get one! ;)
Zoee loves to clean Paizly's ears. When she finished Paizly looks like she dunked her head in a bowl of water. LOL