PDA

View Full Version : Tyra Banks is here.....

carole
12-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Yip Tyra landed in the land of the long white cloud aka NZ, she is here to film on location for America's Next Top Model, so when you watch this you will be able to see my country,we are becoming the place to come it seems, as the Batchelor was filmed here and the couple returned recently.

It is all top secret where the filming will be done, but Queenstown is a rumour, a really pretty place,anyhow just thought i would share.

Karen
12-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Hmm, that will be fun to see!

Pinot's Mom
12-02-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm a fan of the show, so this little "scoop" is appreciated - thanks! :)

Marigold2
12-03-2009, 11:21 AM
She is the bomb, cool, smart, hardworking, funny and ok to look at. LOL

carole
12-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes i am a big fan of the show but not really Tyra,I have no idea when this will be seen on your screens, but probably be a while here,but yes i would love you all to see some of the NZ scenery, i think you will like.:)

anna_66
12-04-2009, 07:51 AM
I love Tyra, her talk show and ANTM. Very cool she'll be fliming in your country. Very exciting!

carole
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes actually the report was a little wrong, she only arrived today, but the crew were here earlier, yes NZ is becoming very popular for filming of all kinds, a Bollywood producer is here also filming in the beautiful Queenstown, i think Top Model will be there as well, and many films are filmed here,Yes i am excited to see it too,and share my little piece of paradise with you all.

Pinot's Mom
04-24-2010, 07:13 AM
Just thought I'd bump this...the shows in New Zealand for Top Model will start airing this week. The destination was finally revealed on last week's show. Can't wait to see New Zealand!!:)

carole
04-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh that is cool, i am thrilled you will get to see a little of NZ, It is in Queenstown i think, which is a very pretty place in the south Island, i live in the north, the south island has some really gorgeous scenery.

We are still watching the last series, just about finished though, so don't go spoiling it please,we are a whole series behind it seems.

Hope you enjoy seeing Aotearoa.:)

Karen
04-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes, when they announced that, I thought instantly of this thread!