PDA

View Full Version : Update on moosmom's Maya Linn

Catty1
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
She's been pretty busy playing Grandma, but did send me a PM when I asked about Maya Linn. I trust she won't mind me posting it.

Maya Linn is doing good. She's on her second bottle of Clavamox with Dipenhydramine, just as a precaution. Once she's off the stuff we'll see how she does. If she starts staggering around and her hind legs give out like last time, the vet and I are going to have a little discussion about his vet tech using the carrier with her in it as a battering ram. That means that she has something neurologically wrong with her BECAUSE of being bounced around in that carrier. We'll have to wait and see.

catmandu
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Thats great news about Maya Linn:love::love::love:, and the Found Cats will keep her in thier prayers and pray that she can make a full recovery.:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Our Awesome Angels Army will send a contingent to be with Maya Linn , and help her recovery with snacks and warmth!!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 04:46 PM
:love: Many Thanks Candace.. That sounds like great news & her baby is getting better.. Gosh I sure hope she does not have any brain damage.. It slipped my mind about the carrier thingy..