PDA

View Full Version : tiger woods?

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 09:39 AM
I have watched the story with more than a little amusement and ersatz anger.

Why?

If I creamed a fire hydrant and tree, I would not get a pass by the Highway Patrol.

I'd probably get a ticket for reckless, destruction of Public and private property, get hauled to the can on the suspicion of being high (A report stated that the cops that did show up asked his wife if he was on something and she went home to get the bottles of pills he was taking.) and a GOOD cop would have asked about why his wife just so happened to have a golf club ready to rescue him.

Should the stories about TW having an affair be true? Really? So what and too funny.

TW seems like a nice enough guy, he has done a great deal for golf, charities and selling NIKE golf crap. But, check it out.....

His secret life away from the links seems to be just as normal as you and I have..but, without the fear of getting thrown in the can for getting your arse beat by your woman and crashing into a tree.

164 dollars, a ticket and point on his license? I could do that standing on my head........

If the stories are true about him having a row with his wife?

Lordy,
His old lady will be on his arse for months! He's circled the wagons and is stuck inside that formation with HIS TICKED OFF WIFE!

And now it seems like two other women have come forward, one with voice mail and text messages from the Tiger that may spell out some other 'improper mingling' with women besides his own wife.

------------------------

And the skank that he is supposed to have had this fling with, shows up in Australlia and Lost Angeles, places he has/is playing.

Honey, start doing sit-ups and Pilates, You'll be doing Playboy before next Christmas....trust me.

------------

Now with the Tiger jokes?

Tiger must begin to "check his lie" on the course and at home.

During the alleged fight with his wife, He asked for her to get a driver.
She thought he wanted a golf club and proceeded to give him one.

Neighbors heard the couple yelling "Fore" right before the accident, She was yelling at Tiger to watch out for the club she had in her hands, he was screaming at the tree and hydrant to get out of the way.

The crash was low speed and did not activate the air bags. Was he 'driving'
or was his speed right at 'putter'?

Hell hath no fury like a woman with a five iron?

People talk about "Super Mommy Strength"- the adrenaline a mom gets to lift a car that has landed on child? What about "Super Wife/GF Strength"?
That shot of adrenaline that allows a woman to pick up an object and beat the living crap outta your Cadillac?

Do you think that the car endorsements that TW has lined up will ask him to tout the collision avoidance systems built into the autos he sells?

Tiger does a great deal of charity work with kids......

"Here's the first rule of Tiger...Don't mess around on your wife."

Think about the precedent. Hockey wives and baseball wives now have the option of stick or bat during an arguement. I guess being a pole vaulter would be a good thing to be, you can't swing around a pole that large indoors!

------------------

Oh oh! Tiger just posted on his website that he did his famiy wrong.....

It's o.k., the richest athlete in the world can afford to sleep in another room at his mansions.

We poor morons have to grab the floor or couch.

Money won't buy you happiness, It just means you have to fight off the bimbos that have saved your text and voice mail messages you sent them.

Tiger says on his website that "Personal sins don't need a press release..."

Probably not, But hey, most of us don't have to dodge a golf club at 2:30 in the morning.:eek:;)

---------------------

I guess I should be on Tiger's side in this mess?

Nope.

I'll have a little more sympathy when Buick or NIKE call me with a long term, meaty contract to sell their product.

Until then? I don't have to worry about laughing at me for getting my arse kicked by my wife.

Do the rules of marriage allow Mulligans?

caseysmom
12-02-2009, 09:42 AM
I read that he got a reckless driving citation that carries 4 points, seems fair to me.

Freckles
12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Who?

Cataholic
12-02-2009, 10:31 AM
If you or I did this, we would not be the top news of the day.

I think people should just leave him alone.

Catty1
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091202/sports/golf_tiger_woods

40 minutes ago

By The Associated Press

Tiger Woods says he has let his family down and regrets "those transgressions with all of my heart."

In a statement Wednesday on his website, Woods says he has not been "true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves." He offered his "profound apology" to his supporters.

His comments came after Us Weekly magazine published a cover story alleging that a Los Angeles cocktail waitress had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

Jaimee Grubbs told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters - two months before Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

Wednesday morning, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail provided by Grubbs that she said was left by Woods on Nov. 24, three days before his early morning car crash outside his home near Orlando.

In his statement, Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves," he said.

He also said he has been "dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means."

Despite the "intense curiosity" about his life, Woods said "there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy."

This is a transcript of the statement released Wednesday by golfer Tiger Woods on his Web site. It ran with the headline "Tiger comments on current events."

-

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

What a wuss.

I cheated on my wife and now expect for her to forgive me.

Tiger, May the road rise up to meet you on this very tough journey you must undertake.

And remember, You weren't thinking about your family while your 'transgressions' were taking place.

P.S. You'd figure that he could afford to get another phone to pick up the messages from his GFs....:eek:

"MY wife went thru my phone and saw YOUR number. She's decided to take up golfing too!"

Edwina's Secretary
12-02-2009, 11:06 AM
If you or I did this, we would not be the top news of the day.

I think people should just leave him alone.

Amen. The sickest thing of all is the glee of so many reporters and posters.

aTailOf2Kitties
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
OMG I literally LOL'd after reading that:D

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes: Well Richard the way I see it first is who gives a fatt rats aassss.. Second of all that is what got him in trouble is The Road Rised Up (if you catch my drift).. Heck they said his cocktail missy started the affair with him two months before his first baby was due.. Thats is pretty low life & sad.. I dont care who you are..
What a wuss.

I cheated on my wife and now expect for her to forgive me.

Tiger, May the road rise up to meet you on this very tough journey you must undertake.

And remember, You weren't thinking about your family while your 'transgressions' were taking place.

P.S. You'd figure that he could afford to get another phone to pick up the messages from his GFs....:eek:

"MY wife went thru my phone and saw YOUR number. She's decided to take up golfing too!"

pomtzu
12-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey Tiger....

Well - when you have celebrity status - perhaps you should be more careful of what you do and who you do it with. Don't go crying now about the press hounding you - what do you expect?? Sure - you want all the glamour and press coverage when it pertains to your game of golf - but when it comes to other games - then you want privacy. You're not going to get it both ways I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

If you don't like all this publicity you're getting now - then maybe you'll learn to keep those pants zippered in the future! :eek::p

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 12:20 PM
LOL,

I am going to confess something.

It's personal between me and the Woods.....

In 1998 my GF began to get into golf....I'd walk into the room and she'd have it on the tube.

I asked her why one day when we were splitting time between football and golf. She told me that she thought TW was a handsome dude, so I got jealous.

I spent nights awake-tossing and turing in bed-after that day.

My GF thinks that TW has a better 'putter' than me???

He obviously has money and fame, but did my GF have to disrespect me by watching golf, a sport she had no prior interest in, over pro football?

There, I am a shallow, jealous, insecure b@st@rd that doesn't like TW...
But my wife would never chase me down the street with a golf club.

She'd kill me while I'd was sleeping, with a nail file and a pair of tweezers. And I would probably deserve it.:)

sparks19
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
if it was prescription meds that he was on legitimately and he wasn't drunk or on anything else I"m not sure what else could or would be done anyway.

but it does bring back a bad taste about a nother celeb that got off scott free after going triple the speed limit in a residential area and crashed his car and killed the passenger. and everyone just patted him on the back and said "awww poor you" :eek:

Husky_mom
12-02-2009, 12:29 PM
"knock on wood" just got another meaning..lol...

lizbud
12-02-2009, 01:09 PM
The world is full of busybodies. Like a dear old friend of mine used
to say, "he shouldn't have to defend himself about anything".

He didn't rob ,kill, or rape anybody. Leave him and his family alone.

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Tee Hee.

That's my sister and she has the same sense of humor that I do!

Hehehe,

People will tolerate a cheater, liar 3xs over until that shadow happens to darken a front door....

IT's all fun and games until the wife finds out that the affair is half as long as the marriage.

I like the boorish behavior and unlike TW I am immoral, not amoral.

And yes, I have been on both sides of the fence. It's more fun before people find out anyway.

-------------

I can see why women get bitter.

They are always catergorized as "transgressions"

Huge. Quickly. Bye!

sparks19
12-02-2009, 01:22 PM
I feel bad for his wife having the affair all over the news.

I actually didn't even hear about any of this until a couple days after when my dad mentioned something. but I couldn't imagine having everyone and their brother talking about how my hsuband cheated on me. I feel bad for
her. hard to deal with on your own but when EVERYONE is looking at you KNOWING about it... sucks

Medusa
12-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Who really cares anyhow? I mean, really cares. I recall when Ann Coulter broke her jaw that there was an awful lot of, what's the word, oh yes, "glee" when that happened and yet, there was no violence involved, no infidelity, nothing other than an accident, to my knowledge. No one really cares anyhow. I don't take pleasure in the misfortune of others no matter who they are.

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 01:59 PM
I don't take pleasure in the misfortune of others no matter who they are.

I do, he was trying to take away my girlfriend!

----------

It has nothing to do with the accident.

It's the way that 'stars' get out of being truthful about what happens,
had the come out and told people to eff off? No problem.

But when you release a statement you let someone write for you, then it changes more info comes out?

Be a man, or woman, and take your lumps when shiat comes down.

It's all a feint to keep people from looking at the facts and to try and do penance for things you know you did wrong.

31 months is a long time to lie and cheat on your wife.

It's only a transgression.

Catherinedana
12-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Let the games begin!!! Just got this as an email :D :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Who really cares anyhow? I mean, really cares. I recall when Ann Coulter broke her jaw that there was an awful lot of, what's the word, oh yes, "glee" when that happened and yet, there was no violence involved, no infidelity, nothing other than an accident, to my knowledge. No one really cares anyhow. I don't take pleasure in the misfortune of others no matter who they are.

I see a difference between a politician who preaches family values or a pundit who makes a very good living belittling anyone who is different from her and this situation.

I don't recall
an awful lot of glee. I do recall some people (including me in case anyone has missed at whom your arrow was aimed) who thought it appropriate that a woman who makes her money insulting people with her mouth broke her jaw.

What that has to do with the obsession of the media ....( the media can only sell what people are willing to buy) and some members of the general population with this situation is beyond me.

carole
12-02-2009, 03:00 PM
As far as I am concerned when you have celebrity status that is the down side you just have to expect your private life to be public, there is no way out of it,end of story.

As for Tiger he is just another sleeze IMO,and the only one i feel sorry for here is is poor wife and beautiful children, shame on him,it does not seem to matter how gorgeous the wife is, they still stray,he is just pissed off he got caught and the whole wide world knows,justice IMO.

But again sad for his wife,hope they can work it out, if it were me though i would be kicking him to the kerb,no transgressions are forgivable in my book.

Medusa
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I see a difference between a politician who preaches family values or a pundit who makes a very good living belittling anyone who is different from her and this situation.

I don't recall I do recall some people (including me in case anyone has missed at whom your arrow was aimed) who thought it appropriate that a woman who makes her money insulting people with her mouth broke her jaw.

What that has to do with the obsession of the media ....( the media can only sell what people are willing to buy) and some members of the general population with this situation is beyond me.

Selective memory, I guess. I find Ms. Coulter's injury ironic perhaps but not appropriate. It's still their private lives and unless/until they do something on video to be viewed by the general public, I say leave it alone but then, I'm nobody important and no one really cares about what I have to say either.

Catty1
12-02-2009, 03:37 PM

RICHARD, I don't see where he says his wife will forgive him. His "family" includes two children as well. I believe however he is "dealing with my behaviour and personal failings" SHOULD be behind closed doors.

The public will not benefit from knowing what counsellor they are using or etc. Marriages CAN survive infidelity. But it takes a lot of work - in private.

Edwina's Secretary
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Selective memory, I guess. I find Ms. Coulter's injury ironic perhaps but not appropriate. It's still their private lives and unless/until they do something on video to be viewed by the general public, I say leave it alone but then, I'm nobody important and no one really cares about what I have to say either.

Selective memory indeed. But you have made my point. Ms. Coulter makes her living with her mouth...and the connected formerly broken jaw...on video and at the expense of insulting other people. Her injury was quite ironic.

And once again - that PetTalk specialty - selective indignation. Selective insults..

To the best of my knowledge...Tiger Woods does not make a living driving vehicles. Nor does he make his living preaching how others should live their lives.

He plays golf.

sparks19
12-02-2009, 03:42 PM
he makes his living driving balls

does that count :)

I don't know... no one DESERVES injury in an accident or anything like that.

pomtzu
12-02-2009, 03:51 PM
he makes his living driving balls

does that count :)

OMG - ROFLMAO

I can hardly wait for Richard's response to that statement............:D

sparks19
12-02-2009, 03:52 PM
OMG - ROFLMAO

I can hardly wait for Richard's response to that statement............:D

OH GOD,... I just realized how that could be taken.

there was NO PUN INTENDED lol

go easy on me Richard lol

Medusa
12-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Selective memory indeed. But you have made my point. Ms. Coulter makes her living with her mouth...and the connected formerly broken jaw...on video and at the expense of insulting other people. Her injury was quite ironic.

And once again - that PetTalk specialty - selective indignation. Selective insults..

To the best of my knowledge...Tiger Woods does not make a living driving vehicles. Nor does he make his living preaching how others should live their lives.

He plays golf.

My comment was concerning celebrities caught doing things for which they can be busted, y'know, like being caught in public w/another woman, smoking pot on camera, that sort of thing. TW's accident, if it was an accident, is his business. Ann Coulter's accident was just that, an accident. As far as I know, she wasn't doing anything for which to get busted. Oh, and insults? Who was being insulting? Can a person disagree w/a point that someone made w/out it being taken as an insult? I try not to make it a habit of slinging arrows, as you expressed it. There are a few others here that are way better at it than I.

Medusa
12-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I do, he was trying to take away my girlfriend!

Oh. Well that's ok then. ;)

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Let the games begin!!! Just got this as an email :D :D :D

LOLOLOLOL,

That was funny.

If he has no problems driving his balls, His car should be o.k. then.

I really don't care if his wife forgives him or not. :eek:

I sleep on the couch because I want to, not because I am afraid of getting smashed over the head with my own signature model golf club, really.

I am more interested in the fact that people are willing to give him a pass about his behavior.

IF, someone saw me at a circus biting the heads off of chickens and eating goldfish in the geek show, people would -rightfully so- have a problem with my posting on a Pet site and then abusing the poor little animals by eating/decapitating them.

No problem. I can get behind all your hatred for me.

The part that makes me laugh about the whole topic is how people will check the sour taste in their mouths and start ragging on the people on the sideline.

Selective insults?, I am trying to ignore the 'peanut gallery' statements-

I know what and how you 'transgressions' act and react.

You bust out the windows on your hubby's car.
You pick up the ancient and obnoxious Gloria Allred to represent you or
You give the Daily Tattler a voicemail and 300 texts becuase you found out the
Tiger wa dipping his tail into ANOTHER woman.

-----------------------

So All you all know?

I was a male "trangression" in one of the previous scenarios I mentioned above.

Yes I have lived an interesting life.

Immoral not amoral.

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
:D Richard you think of everything.. Butttt now driving can be tough when you have a golfclub chasing you thru the rear glass window of the vehicle..:p
LOLOLOLOL,

That was funny.

If he has no problems driving balls, His car should be o.k. then.

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
But again sad for his wife,hope they can work it out, if it were me though i would be kicking him to the kerb,no transgressions are forgivable in my book.

I'll help you go thru his pockets before he hits the pavement.

1 billion dollars. A HOT WIFE and all the best parts of the world, money travel, a bag full of whims that you can 'do' any old time.

Check it out.

If you have money you can go nuts and do stuff like buying a 20 million dollar yacht and name it PRIVACY-How effing ironic is that?:eek:

TW owns one and no amount of money could bring any kind of good time back on it's deck.

Can you imagine what the holidays are like in that home? She's stalking the TW, Like a tiger and he's in her hip pocket until she feel comfortable enough to let him off the leash.

TW is looking at the windows, dreaming about what he could have done differently, so he would not have been caught, and he's thinking about the 'special times' he spent with that little hottie Trangression.

Two things? I think that I can now start the word Transgression with a capital letter, Women have officially become an ambiguous class within themselves.

Why am I angry and clowning on that stupid arse?
If I had a tenth of what he is worth, I'd go out and find myself a woman who could make me an honest man and I'd worship at her feet for the rest of time.

I said AT HER FEET, not WORSHIP HER FEET.

Just want to make myself clear.

All the money in world and he can't behave himself.

-------------

LP,

I do it for, you bring out the imp in me.;):love:

cassiesmom
12-02-2009, 07:40 PM

OMG I literally LOL'd after reading that:D

Maybe it's a good thing there was a rear windshield between Tiger's wife and Tiger...

What was he doing out at oh-dark-thirty anyway and what caused him to run his car into the tree? Was he talking on his cell phone, or texting?

happylabs
12-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Honestly, none of this surprises me. There has to be something in the water these days with all of these cheating celebrities.

As far as the car accident, she got a golf club and smashed the rear window to get him out of the car? I am thinking there is a different reason she had a golf club in her hands.

Also, they are celebrities, in the spot light. It is our business. Inquiring minds want to know...

RICHARD
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Also, they are celebrities, in the spot light. It is our business. Inquiring minds want to know...

And number three just showed up on the tube.

No wonder TW likes his privacy....You can do so much more when people are not watching.:eek:

----------------

LOL,
If I had to go thru that, I don't think any woman could or would come forward for or against me.

kitten645
12-03-2009, 04:54 AM
None of our business. Seriously. Nothing better in the world to think about? Let them sort it out. Bigger fish to frry. Really?

rosethecopycat
12-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Marriages CAN survive infidelity. But it takes a lot of work - in private.

Mine did not. I would have worked, a lot.
All these celebs, D. Letterman. T. Woods.....and they can work it out?:confused: I seem to be beating them all to divorce court. (I'm fast tracked!)

1 billion dollars. A HOT WIFE and all the best parts of the world, money travel, a bag full of whims that you can 'do' any old time.

Can you imagine what the holidays are like in that home? She's stalking the TW, Like a tiger and he's in her hip pocket until she feel comfortable enough to let him off the leash.

TW is looking at the windows, dreaming about what he could have done differently, so he would not have been caught, and he's thinking about the 'special times' he spent with that little hottie Trangression.

Maybe I should invite Tiger's wife and kids over for Christmas (they are only 30 min away)
Oh, wait. She looks way too much like the woman my 'husband' left me for.:mad:

Bad Idea.:rolleyes:

Pinot's Mom
12-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Gotta say, I'm in the "leave 'em alone" category...but, then again, I always have been...even with politicians!

RICHARD
12-03-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZsJ-vPFwak

Pay attention to the narration- It all makes perfect sense now...;)

-----------------

The Tiger Woods / NASCAR Game?

Get Tiger around the track without hitting trees, hydrants and his GFs!:eek::rolleyes:

RICHARD
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96464-Brit-Tennis-Star-Dumped-for-Playing-Modern-Warfare-2

LOLOLOLOL,

He got dumped for sitting on the couch in his own home for playing games.....But, Tiger gets to stay because he cheated?

http://tigerwoodspgatour.easports.com/features.action?platform=xbox&version=08

Time to get out the Xbox, Tiger.:eek::confused::rolleyes:

------------

bwahahahaha,
I really missed the Gloria Allred news conference.

The only reason that she cancelled was the fact that some of the thunder was taken away by the other two women. Tiger came out and admitted he was knocking about with a Transgression
So, there was no reason for the two dimwits to come out and talk about it.

Alysser
12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I am all for Celebs getting their privacy, but when you do something like that don't expect the media to stay out of it. Not that I care about his car accident and his cheating (although I do feel sorry for his poor wife) but the media are crazy these days because apparently they think all we care about is Tiger Woods and his silly antics. I respect alot of Actors, Actresses, sports idols, and the like but if you're going to do dumb things don't expect people not to hound you about it. It's just like being in High School.

momcat
12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
I care because?

carole
12-03-2009, 08:33 PM
He is just another sleeze,he is just upset he got caught out is all.

Catty1
12-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Sad. :(

http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/041203_woods_vmed_7a.widec.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2009/12/3/7cf7022a-b76c-4d9a-85e0-6945823792a8.jpg

I read in an article today that just because someone is a celebrity and has everything does not mean they have any self-esteem at all.

RICHARD
12-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I read in an article today that just because someone is a celebrity and has everything does not mean they have any self-esteem at all.

Bingo,
Here's the deal,

I could really care less....The whole instance is sad, here you have a guy who is literally on top of the world and he does that -the count is 4 now?

I did watch him hobble his crippled arse around the course when his knee was jacked up. O.K. pretty admirable.....

He is not my idol, role model or anything like that.

He's a guy that has made money with his 'profession'.

My view about the deal has to do with the disrespect he showed his wife by
screwing around on her.

yeah, leave him alone, it's his problem.

Gotta say that most of the people who can condone this type of activity are the same people who will go freaking ape shirt when it happens to them.

The count of women with no self esteem jumped up on more today.

----------------------

I just hope it never happens to you. There is nothing worse that having some eff head call you up and start ragging on your life after you put trust into a relationship and your SO literally screws you.

And the freaking skanks that have shown up on TV have no self esteem whatsoever.

Sometimes you are the bug, sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you just have to stay off thge road.:rolleyes::o

moosmom
12-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Why is it that these broads only come out of the woodwork AFTER the fact? When TW first started out, my Dad, an avid golfer, said TW is just a flash in the pan. I grew up hearing about the likes of Arnold Palmer, and so many oldies on the golf circuit, that I figured he new what he was talking about (never argue with Dad, just nod your head "yes" and do what you want anyway). Dad (RB 1997) would be rolling over in his grave hearing this little tidbit, throwing an "I told you so!" in for good measure.

Although personally, I could care less about TW's sex life, it bothers me that he has totally disrespected his wife by stepping out on her. I hope she takes him for everything he's worth. Sleaze bag.

It's been years and TW is still beating the best of them. He's a good golfer, but a bad boy when it comes to making the right decision.

RICHARD,

While standing on your head, huh? Now that I'd like to see!!;)

RICHARD
12-06-2009, 10:20 AM
RICHARD,

While standing on your head, huh? Now that I'd like to see!!;)

it ain't pretty?;)

moosmom
12-06-2009, 12:14 PM
RICHARD,

But just the THOUGHT makes me giggle.;)

gini
12-06-2009, 12:55 PM
http://blog.oregonlive.com/commuting/2009/12/from_china_the_tiger_woods_cra.html

I could not believe this.......................just watch.

Moesha
12-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I've been trying to restrain myself, but I can't do it anymore.

Should he change his name to Liger now?

(I feel like RICHARD with the corny jokes.)

Catty1
12-06-2009, 09:44 PM
In the No Sympathy For YOU Lady department:

Each of the several mistresses is upset that they weren't the ONLY one.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lady, if he screws around on his WIFE, whadya think he'll do to you?

Sheesh.

PS: RICHARD - when I was talking self-esteem, the article I referenced meant Tiger, not the women.

moosmom
12-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater.

I loved the way one of the women actually saved his voicemail message asking her to change her greeting to indicate her phone number ONLY because his wife may be calling it to check up on him. :rolleyes::rolleyes: What an a$$.

Um, one other thing...don't these women get it? Having an affair with a married man is acceptable BECAUSE????????

UGH!!! :mad:

moosmom
12-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Just saw on the news that now there are a total of 5 women who claim they slept with TW. :rolleyes:

pomtzu
12-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Just saw on the news that now there are a total of 5 women who claim they slept with TW. :rolleyes:

Makes one wonder where he found the time (or energy :eek:) to play golf. :p

moosmom
12-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Makes one wonder where he found the time (or energy ) to play golf.

I would THINK he'd be walking funny!!:p

RICHARD
12-07-2009, 09:30 AM
PS: RICHARD - when I was talking self-esteem, the article I referenced meant Tiger, not the women.

Am I supposed to stand on my head for you?;)
It's still not pretty.:eek::D

In the good old days, a woman caught in a 'transgression' like that would sulk away, tail tucked?

Now they show up, like dung beetles, when the poop hits the ground.

Or should I say, when the wallet hits the ground.

Number 6 just showed up, I can hardly wait for the tape he made.:eek:

--------------

I can see why Liger (thanks Moesha!) would want to stifle the women talking.
I can imagine the stories.

You're a FREAK, Liger!;)

-------------------

OMG, Stop Tickling Me!

He was just tied to an English Adult Film Star.

Grace
12-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Number 6 just showed up, I can hardly wait for the tape he made.:eek:

Make that 9, according to the NY Post.

OOPS - FOX News is now saying the number is 10 !!!!!!!

Grace
12-07-2009, 11:05 AM
From FoxNews - the list.

TIGER’S RUMORED WOMEN:

1.) Rachel Uchitel. The club hostess was the first of the women to be linked to Woods after the National Enquirer reported that she traveled to Australia to be with Woods during a golf tournament there. So far, she has denied the affair.

2.) Jamie Grubbs. The 24-year-old reality show contestant and cocktail waitress claims she carried on a 31-month-long affair with Woods until his crash last month. She offered a Woods voicemail to prove it.

3.) Kalika Moquin. The 27-year-old club manager from Las Vegas is reported to have had a brief sexual relationship with Woods. She would neither confirm nor deny the report.

4.) Cori Rist. The 31-year-old swimsuit model reportedly met Woods at a Manhattan club last year before they began a sexual relationship that led to Woods flying her out to various secret locations for hook-ups, and her introducing the golfer to her 7-year-old son.

5.) Jamie Jungers. The 26-year-old, who sold her story to a British newspaper, is a former employee of Trashy Girls Lingerie. She said she met Woods in Las Vegas.

6.) Mindy Lawton. The 33-year-old pancake house waitress from Orlando claims she was dumped by Woods in 2007. According to the Post, it was her affair with Woods that was caught on camera by the National Enquirer, when he was snapped dropping her off at her trailer park. The threatening news later led to a Woods Men’s Fitness cover in exchange for the magazine’s silence about the alleged affair, the New York Post reports.

7.) Holly Sampson. The 36-year-old from Los Angeles is a former porn star, who has starred in such films as “OMG, Stop Tickling Me” and “Flying Solo 2.” According to the Sun, she has neither confirmed nor denied her affair with Woods.

8.) Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 8. A former cocktail waitress from Orlando, Fla. does want to reveal her identity yet, according to attorney Michael O’Quinn. At the time the affair allegedly began, she was 20 years old and met Woods at the Roxy in Orlando, where she was a VIP server.

9.) Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 9 is reported to be a “sexy” British TV presenter who was single at the time, but is now married.

10.) Unidentified Alleged Mistress No. 10. is reported in a UK paper to be a “sex-addicted cougar.”

RICHARD
12-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I say 13, before the dust settles.

--------------

Did he run into a freaking bimbo tree in the accident?

Seems like they all have fallen out of THAT tree!

--------

Of course Oprah wants first dibs on the Liger interview..:)
She'll give him a chance to further embarrass himself.:(

moosmom
12-07-2009, 12:11 PM
My, my, my, they just keep coming out of the woodwork.

pomtzu
12-07-2009, 12:17 PM
All of this just might bring the Tiger to his knees - although it appears he's spent a lot of time there already. :eek:

What excuse did he give for his knee injury and subsequent surgery??? :confused::rolleyes::D

lvpets2002
12-07-2009, 12:21 PM
:p:D:p:D Chuckle Chuckle
All of this just might bring the Tiger to his knees - although it appears he's spent a lot of time there already. :eek:

What excuse did he give for his knee injury and subsequent surgery??? :confused::rolleyes::D

sasvermont
12-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Gee. He was quite the busy guy. I wonder when someone is going to check him in to some place for serious therapy. I wouldn't think the number "coming out of the woodwork" would be unusual for a single guy but for a married guy with two babies, well, it sounds as though he has a real problem. And the girls seem like such floosies. Most of them aren't pretty or attractive....real sleezey looking at best.

I just read somewhere on the internet that his wife Elin has moved out to another house in the same Florida development as the accident. I have no idea if that is true.

I hope she takes him for all he's worth, and moves to Sweden with the children.

I was feeling rather sorry for the two of them at the beginning of all this but the fall out has been so fast and furious that it is beginning to sound silly to think any marriage could survive this crap even if it turns out to be half true.

Ugh. I don't wish them more harm, but geeeeeze, all this for what.....? Oh, yea, for a little here....a little there.....here a there.....etc. etc.

They will survive. It's amazing what 22 million will do for a nice childhood. Maybe Elin will find a nice guy and raise her children with some moral standards others than what Tiger has........

As the stomach turns.....

Catlady711
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
And this is yet another reason why I say we shouldn't put anyone on a pedestal (actor, sports star, singer, musician, etc). They are only human, who for whatever reason became popular and overpaid for something that, in the grand scheme of life, is meaningless.

CountryWolf07
12-07-2009, 10:44 PM
SO sick of hearing about Tiger Woods. Put it to rest, already. He's human, just like everyone else. We all can make mistakes too.

blue
12-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Im waiting to see who the pre nup works out.

carole
12-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Hmm well how many mistakes are there now is the count up to Ten or more, I think both he and his wife should check into a STD clinic for a check up myself.

Glad she has moved out and hope she is seeking a divorce.

happylabs
12-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Wow...I think you are right. He has some sort of an addiction or something. :eek:

Feel sorry for the wife and kids but then we don't know the whole story do we? Maybe she has skeletons in her closet too?

When it comes right down to it, none of us are perfect. I have made mistakes in my life too. Thank goodness I am not a celebrity!

This will all blow over like the David Letterman thing and someone new will be in the headlines.

lvpets2002
12-08-2009, 09:03 AM
:) That is true everyone makes mistakes.. However his are so Sickening & Disgusting.. I mean only married for Three Years & with two adorable babies & He Has Already Had 12 to 15 Sex Affairs.. Please that is just a bit beyond having a mistake.. I feel just as they said on the news = Tiger does have a sex problem & needs help bad..
SO sick of hearing about Tiger Woods. Put it to rest, already. He's human, just like everyone else. We all can make mistakes too.

pomtzu
12-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Feel sorry for the wife and kids but then we don't know the whole story do we? Maybe she has skeletons in her closet too?

When it comes right down to it, none of us are perfect.

But two wrongs don't make a right, do they??

I'm curious about the 911 call to his house at about 2:30 this a.m. Said a blonde adult female was taken out by ambulance, but then his wife's twin sister and mother are supposedly at the house, and they are all blonde.

sasvermont
12-08-2009, 09:54 AM
If I were Tiger, I would check myself in to a clinic for drug, alcohol, sex addictions. Maybe he is there now. Rehab his reputation. Right.

Catty1
12-08-2009, 11:43 AM
There's even a photo of "an unidentified woman" being wheeled into the hospital.

Media vultures.:mad:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091208/sports/golf_tiger_woods

Tiger Woods' mother-in-law stable after 911 call

1 hour, 27 minutes ago

By Tamara Lush, The Associated Press

OCOEE, Fla. - A hospital spokesman says Tiger Woods' mother-in-law is in stable condition after an early morning 911 call from his home.

Health Central Hospital spokesman Dan Yates says Barbro Holmberg was admitted early Tuesday suffering from stomach pain. She is the mother of Woods' wife, Elin.

Health Central is the same hospital where Woods was treated after he crashed his sport utility vehicle outside his home last month.

Media attention has been focused on the world's No. 1 golfer since he hit a hydrant and a tree around 2:25 a.m. on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

ETA: Nicer pic!
http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/NR/rdonlyres/F6147E18-4B43-49C4-99B6-83F546F5D38B/90141/barbro_holmberg3.jpg

She apparently is a well-known politician in Sweden.

RICHARD
12-08-2009, 02:57 PM
A doctor on T.V. said that TW suffers from a form of amensia.

He kept forgetting he was married.:rolleyes:

------------------

I am waiting for the Marv Albert/Oscar De La Hoya pictures of Woods.

heheheheheheheheh

pomtzu
12-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I just caught the end of the broadcast, but it's being reported that Tiger's wife and her twin sister purchased some pricey real estate in Sweden the first part of December. Maybe she's ditching him after all. Smart move if she does.

Medusa
12-08-2009, 03:33 PM
This is what happens w/some celebrities, though, and especially sports figures. They're sheltered and pandered to by their handlers, given anything their treacherous little hearts desire and then when it all flies back to smack them in the face, they cry "addiction" or "victim". I'm all for privacy for everyone, celebrities, too, but when they behave in such an atrocious manner as TW did, not caring a whit whether or not he might be found out b/c his "peeps" will take care of it and clean up any mess, then I don't feel sorry for them. Worse yet, after all this has blown over, then we'll have the book and TV appearances to look forward to that chronicle his "misfortune" due to his "addiction". Ugh.

I'm no expert but I can tell ya that I'm sick of hearing the word "addiction" bandied about. I think he just has no self control, is like a kid in a candy store, he wants it all and by God he's going to have it b/c he's TW! The women that he cheated with all fit into the Madonna/whore complex. His wife is pretty, very pure looking, the one who bears his children. The women are the whores, and I'm not calling them names or casting aspersions on their reputations, just saying that they fill a niche that he perhaps feels his wife cannot. Perhaps a few of them thought that he actually cared about them and would leave his wife for them. I can't imagine why they would believe that but con men are good at what they do. Look at how well he had most of the world fooled.

pomtzu
12-08-2009, 04:17 PM
I just don't get guys like TW. He's young, sitting on top of the world, a beautiful wife and kids, more money than he knows what to do with, and he's willing to throw it all away for some sack time with a bunch of women who are probably only attracted to him because he's rich and famous.

I always thought he was one of the good guys, and I'm shocked to see all this crap surfacing now. How many women he really had is probably debatable, since I'm sure that some who are claiming a relationship with him are lying for the sake of possible personal gain and recognition. Regardless - even if it was only one - it will probably be his downfall in the end. I expect we'll see some of his sponsors starting to break with him now.

Boy - did he ever screw up - big time!!!!! Makes one almost feel sorry for him for being so stupid. Almost.............:(

catland
12-08-2009, 06:59 PM
count is now up to 11.

One more and we can have a calendar.:eek::D:rolleyes:

Grace
12-08-2009, 07:02 PM
count is now up to 11.

One more and we can have a calendar.:eek::D:rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/lol1.gif

RICHARD
12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I can almost say that he was good about not messing up the 'nuptial bed'.

----------------

And it was just as I suspected.

He wasn't being 'careful'.

Just for that reason he should be slapped.

No class at all.

-----------------

And the women?

You can't call them women.:eek::rolleyes:

Catty1
12-08-2009, 07:56 PM
I hope he is checked in major rehab PRONTO.

That's not "just cheating" - that's pathological.

I hope all the gals get tested, Erin too!

Catty1
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Found this...

David Letterman on Tiger Woods: "I wish he would stop calling me for advice!"

happylabs
12-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Found this...

LOL. Saw it on Letterman last night. The whole show he kept throwing in things about Tiger. Here's the Top Ten:

The Top 10 Ways Tiger Woods can improve his image:

1. Blame Letterman.

2. Find Osama Bin Laden.

3. Release list of women he did not have sex with.

4. Safely land Golf cart in the Hudson river.

5. Retire, then come back and play for the Vikings.

6. Instead of sweatshops in Asia, have Nike merchandise made in a sweatshop right here in the U.S.A.

7. Put on a scarf and a hat and sing Christmas carols with Regis.

8. Fix the whole health care mess.

9. Change name from 'Tiger' to more adorable 'Puppy.'

10. Crash a state dinner at the White House.

RICHARD
12-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Major League Baseball has determined that the Detroit franchise, formerly known as the Tigers, will change the team name to the Detroit Disgraced for the upcoming 2010 season.:eek::confused:

Catty1
12-10-2009, 10:54 PM
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/postedsports/archive/2009/12/10/tiger-ready-to-quit-golf-tabloid-claims.aspx

Tiger 'ready to quit golf,' tabloid claims
Posted: December 10, 2009, 11:06 PM by David Yasvinski

Tiger Woods’ private life has gone very public in the last two weeks with revelations of a series of extra-marital affairs and infidelities. Now a British tabloid is suggesting he is “ready to quit golf” to save his marriage.

The Sun in London claims Tiger’s wife Elin has agreed to stay with him for the sake of their children, but only if he follows her ground rules. The biggest one: “It’s golf … or me.”

“Tiger will have to work long and hard to ever get her to trust him again,” the tabloid quoted the friend as saying. “Quitting golf shows he is willing to sacrifice something he loves so much to protect his family.”

Woods has been the subject of sensational headlines since a bizarre accident in his Orlando driveway last week, which has been followed by reports of extra-marital affairs. He apologized for “personal sins” and “transgressions” in a statement last week.

National Post

Edwina's Secretary
12-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Ann Coulter's accident was just that, an accident. As far as I know, she wasn't doing anything for which to get busted. Oh, and insults? Who was being insulting? Can a person disagree w/a point that someone made w/out it being taken as an insult? I try not to make it a habit of slinging arrows, as you expressed it. There are a few others here that are way better at it than I.

Who did Ann Coulter insult? Well...for starters some of the 9/11 widows - who she called "harpies" and said their husbands were probably planning on leaving them. If you have ever read any of her books -- or columns - you know that is how she makes her living -- insulting anyone who disagrees with her. Heck - just the titles of her books contain insults!

And you are too modest. You are very good at "slinging" arrows! (Although I did not use the word "slinging" but that's okay!)

Medusa
12-11-2009, 05:29 AM
Who did Ann Coulter insult? Well...for starters some of the 9/11 widows - who she called "harpies" and said their husbands were probably planning on leaving them. If you have ever read any of her books -- or columns - you know that is how she makes her living -- insulting anyone who disagrees with her. Heck - just the titles of her books contain insults!

And you are too modest. You are very good at "slinging" arrows! (Although I did not use the word "slinging" but that's okay!)

I wasn't referring to Ann Coulter when I asked who was insulting. I was referring to myself. Your comment is taking the thread off course. We're talking about a celebrity engaging in conduct for which s/he can be busted and not what someone does for a living. And save your insults for someone else. I'm not impressed.

RICHARD
12-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Tiger Woods gets NERF deal.

Tiger Woods has signed a deal with the toy maker that produces the NERF soft foam toy lineup.

Woods gave his name to the Tiger Woods Foam Golf Club Set. It's a decoy set of clubs for men to keep at home in case they get into trouble with the wife.

The wife, enraged and not thinking correctly, will grab a foam club from the official golf bag and try to bash the not-so-lucky golfer. The clubs, made of soft durable foam, will leave no welts or marks on the victim, therefore saving the golfer his blood and the wife a charge of spousal abuse!

The clubs cannot be used to break glass, making them safe for use around any motor vehicle. The only drawback of the set? They cannot be used to save anyone after a motor vehicle accident!

The set retails for 39.95 and can be used in any standard golf bag.

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I wasn't referring to Ann Coulter when I asked who was insulting. I was referring to myself. Your comment is taking the thread off course. We're talking about a celebrity engaging in conduct for which s/he can be busted and not what someone does for a living. And save your insults for someone else. I'm not impressed.

Rest assured I am not interested in insulting you or impressing you.

But if you are not interested in engaging with me, or this thread getting "off course", perhaps you should not have brought up Ann Coulter?

What is your expression about fingers pointing back at oneself?

I thought the thread to be about Tiger Woods and his misconduct.

Medusa
12-11-2009, 10:17 AM
I thought the thread to be about Tiger Woods and his misconduct.

And it is. I mentioned Coulter b/c of your comment about the glee of reporters and posters concerning their misfortune. Woods brought his on himself due to his conduct outside of his marriage; Coulter's was an accident. It doesn't really matter anyhow. Going back and forth about it is tedious.

Catty1
12-11-2009, 10:33 AM
On the lighter side: My best friend's doctor has sense of humour!

She saw him the other day and at the end of the appointment, he asked her if she had 'been with' Tiger Woods. She said, "As if I would tell you." lol

He said he is asking all his female patients so he can do the necessary tests for STDS.

What a guy!:D

sasvermont
12-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Tiger will be back. He is too important to the golfing world. Even the other players know that. All of them would take hits if Tiger left.

As to the women he slept with outside his marriage, well, he had pretty bad taste in women in my opinion. At least the ones coming forward right now are bimbos at best.

Who really cares? We forgave OJ, so why not forgive Tiger?

pomtzu
12-11-2009, 10:54 AM
We forgave OJ, so why not forgive Tiger?

Who is "we"?? Nobody that I know - that's for sure. :mad:

Besides - as stated a few posts ago: "I thought this thread to be about Tiger Woods and his misconduct." :confused:

sasvermont
12-11-2009, 11:27 AM
:rolleyes:

When I wrote "we" I was suggesting that he got to lead his life - or go on with his life even though "we" all know that he murdered two people.

Gezzz. Lighten up a little.

Are you trying to pick a fight with me? What did I do to you?

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2009, 11:37 AM
I mentioned Coulter b/c of your comment about the glee of reporters and posters concerning their misfortune. Woods brought his on himself due to his conduct outside of his marriage; Coulter's was an accident. It doesn't really matter anyhow. Going back and forth about it is tedious.

Coulter brought the "glee" on herself through her conduct in her profession. She makes her living insulting people and belittling others. Politicians who pontificate about morals and support laws that apply to other and not themselves? Fair game. Preachers who preach how others should live, while engaging in the very sins against which they preach? Fair game. Radio personalities who state all drug users should be thrown in jail and then get arrested for using drugs illegally? Fair game.

I remain uncomfortable with the pleasures some people seem to get from stories such as this.

Somewhere in this thread a posters writes of Tiger Woods being "brought to his knees." Ick

There was a thread about David Letterman. He had sex with women who worked with him. At a time he was not married. A man tried to blackmail him. Oh the indignation! Someone suggested because he reported the crime it might mean he is guilty of even more heinous things.

But I believe celebrities should have some privacy in areas of their lives not related to their celebrity.

What Tiger Woods did was a violation of his family and twisted. The women who had sex with him - knowing him to be married and because of his fame - are twisted.

But Tiger Woods is a golfer.

It is up to his family to decide whether to forgive him.

And I think Arnold Palmer is the classiest guy in golf. In the sports world. Maybe in the whole world.

pomtzu
12-11-2009, 12:03 PM
:rolleyes:

When I wrote "we" I was suggesting that he got to lead his life - or go on with his life even though "we" all know that he murdered two people.

Gezzz. Lighten up a little.

Are you trying to pick a fight with me? What did I do to you?

You did nothing and I'm not picking a fight. I'll just end it there so no one else sees it as being argumentative.

RICHARD
12-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey, what about that Tiger Woods?

pomtzu
12-11-2009, 12:11 PM

WHO??? Are you getting off topic again.........:confused::D

lvpets2002
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
:p Well I heard on the news this morning that there is two women that did not sleep with TW.. It was the two Junior High Teachers Females that they found in the Janitor closet together making out.. No lie this was for real on the news this morning.. I was like Ummppss..:D

RICHARD
12-11-2009, 12:21 PM
WHO??? Are you getting off topic again.........:confused::D

Anyone can steer the boat, It's where up that interests me.:eek:
My only fear is when the people take the helm.

Alee! Alee!

-----------------------

LOL, Just saw a clip of the Hens of the View calling Rachel U a 'prostitute'.

Gloria Allwreck, her lawyer has threatened a lawsuit against them if they do not get a retraction.

So, we cannot call GA a 'media whore'?

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey SAS....it is called the "cut and run"...modeled on the behavior of Ms. Sarah Palin...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and don't forget...:p

You know...dump on someone and then say...
I'll just end it there :rolleyes: :p

and then we have...

Hens, prostitutes, whore...a "hat trick" of anti-female phrases.

What a bunch....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:and...:p

blue
12-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Comparing Pom with Sarah Palin, seeing how there are those on this board that love to rip, insult and get positively giddy anytime SP gets mauled by the media, Ild call that an implicit insult.

Another favorite implicit insult of the Passive Aggressive Poster is taking someone else's post out of context to use against them.

The TW sex tapes are being leaked on Youtube.

Catty1
12-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Tiger Woods, anyone? :rolleyes:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods-statement&prov=ap&type=lgns

Text of statement by Tiger Woods

By The Associated Press 4 hours, 44 minutes ago

This is a transcript of the statement released Friday night by golfer Tiger Woods on his Web site. It ran with the headline “Tiger Woods taking hiatus from golf.”

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I’ve done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What’s most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.

On the Web: http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

Cinder & Smoke
12-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Who really cares?

We forgave OJ, so why not forgive Tiger?

OJ - forgiven ?? :confused:

Didn't we finally just put him in JAIL?

Catty1
12-11-2009, 11:35 PM
1998 with Mom and Dad

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/07/fullj.81bc40ecdc12c0c5693d972c7171f0c4/81bc40ecdc12c0c5693d972c7171f0c4-getty-0002203p_johnny_walker_classi.jpg
25 Jan 1998: (FILE PHOTO) Tiger Woods with his parents Kultida and Earl Woods at the Johnnie Walker Classic at Blue Canyon Golf Club, Thailand. According to reports December 11, 2009, Woods announced that he would take an indefinite hiatus from golf. (Photo by David Cannon/Getty Images)

blue
12-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Im more inclined to give Woods privacy then I would to semi polititians who openly air their dirty laundry.

South Carolina’s first lady has filed for divorce.

Jenny Sanford announced Friday that she is ending her marriage to Republican Gov. Mark Sanford nearly six months after he admitted to an affair with an Argentine mistress.

Another reason I would give Woods some slack, it seems he is willing to make ammends with his wife.

Letterman screwwed up but owned up to it when called on it, Ild cut him some slack too.

Oranges get cut and given no slack in prison.

RICHARD
12-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Yeah, tiger!;)

This guy slept with a baker's dozen over the years, while he was married-
He does not owe me an apology, explanation or any kind of sob story.

This guy is an immature, sheltered kid that was able to fool some of the people, all of the time. All the people around him, including the writers who covered for him just to get 'the story' are just as much to blame.....

The PGA's cash cow is on vacation now the PGA is going to get put under a mircoscope so maybe now people will lay off of John Daly and his problems.
;)

---------------

It has nothing to do with golf or getting his head cracked with a club-he deserved it.

It's the disrespect he's shown to a bunch of topics.

Marriage, driving, lying, cheating and being smart about things. He has groupies just like every other famous person. I could have given him a bye with the 'one skank rule' - Last time I heard, we were at a baker's dozen headed into a fortnight!?!?!?!?!

All the media, talking heads and the people on the Golf Channel are so far into TW's rear end that they probably will catch/have caught all the funky stuff that may have threatened TW's southern regions at one time.

All the famous knuckleheads who have been caught cheating in the last year are silently thanking TW for his predicament.

It makes going to South America for a little Latin Love not seem so tragic.

Yeah, I may be client #9 or 6, but it's just one gal.....not a whole fricking stadium of women.

-----------------------------------

Everyone is afraid to call it like it is.

TW is way off the scale of being a 'pig', male whore or whatever you want to call him. He's a spoiled child that was given free reign and told that he walked amongst the gods. He probably was never held accountable for any thing he did wrong in his life.

He is a morally bankrupt entity that really never gave his 'transgressing' a second thought. Seriously? People are more concerned about when he's coming back to the tour than they are about what he did.

If you found out your SO had knocked boots with 12-15 other people? First thing I do is run a pot of hot water over my lap.

I just find it outrageous that he acts so carelessly and people are willing to be so blase about forgiveness.

Look, When I was religious, you had to go to confession, ask forgiveness, get a little penance, then? You were good to go.

There's the little shame of talking to the priest and telling on yourself.

TW has done nothing, besides putting out stupid postings on his website, to earn any forgiveness from anyone.

Sit down and do a tape, Not with Okra or any of the stupid media idiots, just answer questions, look vulnerable and then we can get on with life.

Come out and take your medicine, THEN you can start to heal or mend or not
be afraid to turn your back on your wife when she has something heavy in her hand.

--------------
Transgressions?

We keep sugar coating the labels that excuse the people who engage in moronic behavior.

It's not about a married guy that goes out looking for a little R&R outside the marriage.

It's about a guy that sounds like a person without a brain. A moron-better yet? the true definition of an Idiot Savant.

If anything? Give Woods a tip of the hat for being able to juggle all his 'commitments'. He could always find work as a personal assistant?

Hmm, TW is off to save his marriage and the money from his sponsorships.
He'll come back just like all the other scumbags that screwup, hide out, rehab and work their way back into our good graces.

Everyone talks about TW begin 'human' and making mistakes.....

Fifteen times over?;)

blue
12-12-2009, 04:46 AM
Yeah, tiger!;)

He isnt a republican, a conservative, or a Libertarian, so TW is a free game target for the progressives, the centrists, the moderates, and the far left.

Game On!!!

pomtzu
12-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey SAS....it is called the "cut and run"...modeled on the behavior of Ms. Sarah Palin...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and don't forget...:p

You know...dump on someone and then say... :rolleyes: :p

and then we have...

...a "hat trick" of anti-female phrases.

What a bunch....:rolleyes::rolleyes::and...:p

Call it what you will ES, and compare me to SP if that makes you feel happy and superior. I could say to you, what one of your cheerleaders said to me not too long ago, but she was told to delete it so it isn't there any longer. I chose to drop any further comments in this thread in hopes of avoiding a dissertation by you, but you still couldn't leave it alone. From now on if you have a problem with what I say, save it for a PM rant to me. Not everybody enjoys your posts, so why clutter the board? :mad:

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 11:02 AM
This is like being in a school yard at lunch time with a bunch of children. Grow up.

Edwina's Secretary
12-12-2009, 11:29 AM
this is like being in a school yard at lunch time with a bunch of children. Grow up.

agreed!

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Tiger owns some property on Juniper Island and I believe that is where he stashes his boat, Privacy. I saw on TV where he has covered over the boat's name for the time being.

Anyway, I visited a link, showing the 16 or so, homes for sale right now. They are out of this world. Some for sale have a virtual tour and you get to see the current owner's furnishings as well. Some are not my taste, but you can get a chance to see how the other group lives on Juniper Island.

I surely hope we can put this topic to rest eventually. We are, in a way, keeping the tabloids' pocketbooks filled, by typing about this. And I hate the tabloids. I can't think of too many businesses I hate more.

pomtzu
12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
This is like being in a school yard at lunch time with a bunch of children. Grow up.

Oh I agree too!!! Just read post #100. :rolleyes:

lizbud
12-12-2009, 12:38 PM
I could say to you, what one of your cheerleaders said to me not too long ago, but she was told to delete it so it isn't there any longer.

It could have been worse & no, I did not delete it. Karen did. I'll bet
that's not the first time, someone has asked you to zip it either.:)

pomtzu
12-12-2009, 12:48 PM
It could have been worse & no, I did not delete it. Karen did. I'll bet
that's not the first time, someone has asked you to zip it either.:)

And another one heard from that just can't let it go. And you must have a guilty conscience if you thought I was referring to you. As I told ES - if you have a problem with what I say, then PM me and quit cluttering up the thread with nonsense.

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
What you are posting IS nonsense. Take a little of your own advice. Gosh. Give it up!

RICHARD
12-12-2009, 04:33 PM
He isnt a republican, a conservative, or a Libertarian, so TW is a free game target for the progressives, the centrists, the moderates, and the far left.

Game On!!!

Let's do it!

Hehehehehe,
Tiger just shows how scummy men are, and the 16 trollops show how scummy SOME women are.

I made sure I capitalized SOME. I'd hate to "broad" brush all his bimbette conquests.

--------------

Hijackers off the port bow?

Fire 'em up Chuckie!

----------

LOL,

Tyler Woods could use Muriatic Acid on his lap and that would still not get the nastiness from all those 'ladies' he was with off his being.

If TW makes me uncomfortable being a dude, I wonder what the women feel like? Being represented by a bunch of golddigging, sloppy, cheap, easy, women must weigh on the soul.

If you think that way.:(:o:D

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Who said, other than you Richard, that we were represented by these women you speak of?

Yes, they are quite the ladies. They don't represent me or anyone I know. We all don't think and act alike, in case you didn't notice it before now.

Marigold2
12-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Don't care, none of my business. I am busy enjoying the holidays.
Hope everyone is taking time to as well.

RICHARD
12-12-2009, 05:12 PM
We all don't think and act alike, in case you didn't notice it before now.

EFF, I was hoping for a little Borg action.:(

And I don't mean Borg-Warner.

---------------

Leave him alone!
Poor Tiger!

This emm effer couldn't stop and control himself? So we can excuse bad effing behavior because he can afford to buy his way out.

Hey, At least I can call the kettle black.

I have done some scummy shiat in my life and I can admit it.

I cannot walk on methane fumes to avoid being sullied.

Been there, Done that, I just could not afford to pay off or deflect my own stupidity with the kind of cash that TW has....

Let ye without sin cast the first stone?

Eff this. I am going to hell anyway, give me a 4 pound stone and tell me where to throw it.

-----------

I have probably been a bigger scumbag then Tiger when I was his age.

What's your sin?

Anyone can PM with their sins, I promise I will not laugh at you.

Jim Hill the CBS sportcaster just said that TW's announced break from gold has "shocked the world", it's more shocking that he was shamed into a vacation, than the fact that he was sleeping with 16 different women.

I have to call my sister to see if she is safe!

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Richard, none of your post makes sense to me.

I am going to end posting to this thread. Ugh.

RICHARD
12-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Richard, none of your post makes sense to me.

I am going to end posting to this thread. Ugh.

R E A D slowly and carefully......

I (richard from PT) was a scumbag, just like Tiger Woods is now.

That admission doesn't make me a bigger man than TW.

It makes me more aware of what an AH I was and how some people let me/allowed me to get away with it.;)

sparks19
12-12-2009, 06:09 PM
wow... how did a thread about Tiger WOODS turn into this?

At this point (although I'm sure some of the women are lying and are just coming forward for their 15 seconds of fame) I'm not sure I could forgive him if I was his wife. One woman... maybe two woman... a mistake... a stupid stupid mistake and we would have to work very hard to get the trust back... but 15 (not sure how many it's up to now) that's just flat out arrogant and disrespect for his wife and his children. If they can work it out... good for them. If they can't... can't say I blame her.

but I for one am TIRED of hearing nothing but Tiger Woods on every channel I turn to.

Grace
12-12-2009, 06:13 PM
but I for one am TIRED of hearing nothing but Tiger Woods on every channel I turn to.

I have a cure for that, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic. Turn off the TV and read a book - for yourself or for Hannah :)

sparks19
12-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I have a cure for that, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic. Turn off the TV and read a book - for yourself or for Hannah :)

we aren't at home lol I don't have control of the TV. while I'm running around with Hannah... grandDad has the news on :) Tomorrow we will be heading home... plus everywhere I turn on the internet it's all tiger woods too

on a totally unrelated note... you should SEE the books I got for hanny for christmas. they are SO cool

Catty1
12-13-2009, 02:02 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/celebrity-pictures-tiger-woods-hole-one.jpg

carole
12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Still within subject, i was watching the news, as most of you know his Caddy is a New Zealander Steve ,cannot remember his last name, and has been with Tiger for over 30yrs, he is pretty annoyed right now as the Tabloids and media are saying he knew all about Tiger's Trangressions, he claims not to know anything at all.

What do you all think? I am in two minds, i would think he might know something ,just not the extent of it all, i suppose it was whether Tiger bragged or not?and I suppose it does not really matter, except the guy is getting a hard time about it and has had to come on Tv and explain,when really he has done nothing.

lizbud
12-13-2009, 04:41 PM
God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7xkqkveCqo

Cinder & Smoke
12-13-2009, 04:51 PM
... his Caddy is a New Zealander - Steve ...

... he claims not to know anything at all.

... the guy is getting a hard time about it and
has had to come on Tv and explain,
when really he has done nothing.

:p

And the more he denies "knowing anything" ...
the less folks will believe him and start to think he knew EVERYthing!

:cool:

Puckstop31
12-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Not being picky... Just want to clarify...

Its JUPITER ISLAND. Jupiter Island is the name of the physical barrier island that has on it a town named Jupiter Island. The town has the 2nd highest per capita income in the US. My maternal Grandmother worked for the Oiln family estate on the island. (Olin, of Winchester - Olin, the ammunition manufacturers) I even got to play the golf course on the island a few times, when I was in high school. Birdied the 9th hole (Short par 3... Easy 5 iron shot) once even! LOL

We were on the island, but not in the town, yesterday. :) And yes, a unusual number of homes are for for sale there. Jupiter Island has a reputation for being VERY discreet about who lives where.

We saw Tigers house on the way home from the beach yesterday. It is under heavy renovation... Wonder who ends up living there. ;)

And Liz... What is the world coming to? We AGREE. :)

God IS Great.... Beer is GOOD.... and People are CRAZZZYYYYY. Love Billy Currington.

cassiesmom
12-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Tiger Woods, anyone? :rolleyes:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods-statement&prov=ap&type=lgns

Text of statement by Tiger Woods

By The Associated Press 4 hours, 44 minutes ago

This is a transcript of the statement released Friday night by golfer Tiger Woods on his Web site. It ran with the headline “Tiger Woods taking hiatus from golf.”

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I’ve done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What’s most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.

On the Web: http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

What I would like to know is, why are people saying that Tiger's absence is going to be harmful to professional golf? Wouldn't that be a good thing, because now other players will get the attention at the major tournaments that would otherwise have gone to Tiger? I am confused.(yes, again!)

Karen
12-13-2009, 08:47 PM
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

What I would like to know is, why are people saying that Tiger's absence is going to be harmful to professional golf? Wouldn't that be a good thing, because now other players will get the attention at the major tournaments that would otherwise have gone to Tiger? I am confused.(yes, again!)

No, not necessarily. People like to follow the stars, and when there's no one big, charismatic name to focus on, golf isn't exactly a draw. How many of the other top golfers could you identify in a photo line-up? Other player will win the money, but it takes that extra step to become a star, and a willingness to face cameras, and speak publicly, and look good while doing so.

sparks19
12-14-2009, 07:06 AM
I don't really watch golf but even I can name and pick out of a line up the other top golfers. I don't think his absence is going to be horrific for golf.

Grace
12-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't really watch golf but even I can name and pick out of a line up the other top golfers. I don't think his absence is going to be horrific for golf.

TV ratings went into the tank for golf when Tiger was off following his surgery. Check out this article (http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1831670,00.html)from 2007.

sparks19
12-14-2009, 11:59 AM
yeah ratings will probably drop but its not going to end golf or anything. They did it before Tiger and they will continue to go on without him until the next flashy superstar comes along.

They will take a hit but it's not going to be disasterous.

Grace
12-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't know about you, but I only watch two of the big events each year. The Masters - for the splendid scenery, and the British Open.

Catherinedana
12-15-2009, 08:24 AM
http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

jennielynn1970
12-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Heard a good one yesterday...

Did you hear?? Tiger Woods is changing his name.... to CHEETAH! :p

Catty1
12-15-2009, 09:57 AM
http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/db/2009/db091215.gif

sparks19
12-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I saw the stupidest thing on TV last night. I was changing Hannah and getting her a snack and stuff and ET or some sort of show came on the channel I had the TV on and I over heard this and had to rewind it JUST to make sure I heard correctly.

They've apparently found this video from when Tiger was 21 and they said.... "Does this video hold any evidence that this would happen" WTF lol THIS is what it has come to? Are they goingt o find an old home video from when he was five undressing a barbie doll or something and claim that he's been a womanizer from birth? good god lol.

I didn't watch the video... I changed the channel but it was him at a party with a buddy or something when he was 21. PLEASE....

Catty1
12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/db/2009/db091216.gif

cassiesmom
01-20-2010, 06:04 PM
"I think the guys who are really controlling their emotions ... are going to win."
— Tiger Woods

Maybe Tiger should have taken his own advice and tried to do a better job of keeping his emotions under control.

Catty1
01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
What I have read about this place is that it is a VERY intensive 6 weeks...but ONLY six weeks. I sure hope there is some kind of follow-through for some time afterwards.

I dunno - do YOU think that's Tiger in the photo?

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Tiger+Woods+photographed+outside+rehab+clinic/2464458/story.html

Tiger Woods photographed outside sex rehab clinic

VANCOUVER — After nearly two months of mostly-false speculation on his whereabouts, Tiger Woods' location has finally been confirmed, if you believe the photograph in the new issue of the National Enquirer.

http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/www.vancouversun.com/life/Tiger+Woods+photographed+outside+rehab+clinic/2464458/2464462.bin?size=620x400

The world's top golfer, who went into hiding after news of his marital infidelity became public in late November, has been photographed leaving a sex rehab clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

And Hollywoodlife.com is reporting that a source inside the "prison-like facility," the Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services Center, has revealed exclusive details about Woods' treatment for sex addiction.

The clinic features a sexual addiction program created by Dr. Patrick Carnes, who has pioneered treatment for sexually compulsive behavior, according to radaronline.com, which says multiple sources have confirmed Woods' treatment at the facility.

According to Hollywoodlife.com, "The Gentle Path center, surrounded by a fence which is locked at night and described by an inside source as a 'concrete prison,' is a no-frills far cry from Tiger’s usual luxury surroundings. Gentle Path is specifically for sex addiction patients and is about four miles from the main campus. Tiger’s daily routine will consist of group therapy sessions, doctor evaluations, and psychological analysis."

The typical length of a sex addict’s stay in rehab is approximately six weeks, the celebrity website reported. There are between 18-24 individuals enrolled in Gentle Path at any given time, and they attend Sex Addicts Anonymous meetings twice a week. They also have free supervised time get to go to Wal-Mart twice a week, the report says.

"Upon entering the facility one must sign a celibacy contracting banning them from sexual encounters with other individuals including masturbation.

"Our source says, 'Patients live in a refurbished motel once called the Alamo. There is a big fence around it … it sort of resembles a prison.' The huge fence is locked at night so if someone wanted to leave, our source says, 'they would have to climb the fence.'"

Woods has not been seen in public since crashing his vehicle into a tree shortly after Thanksgiving. In the following weeks, reports emerged that he had had affairs with as many as 14 women.

In the Enquirer photograph of Woods at the sex rehab clinic, he is wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap and his face his hard to see.

Reports say he checked into a six-week program at Pine Grove on Dec. 30.

The Enquirer report says Elin Nordegren threatened to take their children Sam Alexis, 2, and Charlie Axel, 11 months, to Sweden unless he “vowed to stop cheating and enter sex rehab.”

Hollywoodlife.com has broken out what a typical day for Tiger Woods may look like:

6:30 a.m.: Wake Up Call - Either a knock on his door or announcement over the intercom.

7 a.m.: Breakfast - A Pine Grove staff member must accompany him while he eats.

8 - 11 a.m.: “Recovery Activities” - Patients are given this time to work on one of 15 different addict recovery activities. Some include: Shame reduction work, yoga, eye movement desensitization, and spirituality group.

11 a.m. - 1 pm: Lunch - Again, he must be accompanied by a staff member, and can have his choice of “buffet style” chicken or ham and five veggies.

1 - 4 p.m.: Continue to work on “Recovery Activities.”

4 - 10 p.m.: Patients may attend hall-style lectures, group meetings, religious/spiritual activities or meet with their doctors.

10:30 p.m.: Lights Out.
© Copyright (c) The Vancouver Sun

RICHARD
04-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

What a putz.

His family is more important that winning golf tournaments-all the more reason to get out of the house and play, who wants to hang around the house on a short leash.

wombat2u2004
04-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

What a putz.

His family is more important that winning golf tournaments-all the more reason to get out of the house and play, who wants to hang around the house on a short leash.

But.........his golf stick is broken. :D

Catty1
04-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Good thing Tiger doesn't pay much attention to peoples' comments in the media...if he IS turning his life completely around, he might be tempted to give up, as no one seems to believe him anyway.

Go, Tiger!:D

wombat2u2004
04-06-2010, 03:57 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t7/wombat2u2004/tiger.jpg