PDA

View Full Version : Sylvester And Coco

SANDY FROST
10-10-2002, 03:08 AM
WOW! WHAT A PAIR OF PLATINUM PURRRRFECT CATS YOU ARE. I CAN SEE
THE TWO OF YOU BY A PHARAOH RULING ANCIENCT EGYPT. OOOHHH I'M
IN IN THE PRESENCE OF TRUE ROYALITY. I KNOW WHO RULES YOUR HOUSE.
HAVE A ROYAL DAY YOU TWO DESERVE IT.
SANDY FROST:)

Meezersinblack
10-10-2002, 05:25 AM
WOW - Those are two *very* beautiful cats. I have never seen a "platinum" color before. Awesome!

Miss Meow
10-10-2002, 05:28 AM
I've never seen a platinum Burmese either, but I just e-mailed Shane to ask if we can have one! You two are just breathtaking and I'm sure many people here will fall under your spell. Although it sounds like every day is cat of the day for you two, enjoy today! :)

neko1
10-10-2002, 05:46 AM
Wow what a beautiful color you two are! Hope you have a great day!!

jenluckenbach
10-10-2002, 05:49 AM
I also have never seen a platinum Burmese, so I could not imagine how gorgeous you were going to be when your picture came up. What Lovelies!!! And adding to that affectionate and spoiled, you must be the pefect cats!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight and know how many people are "OOOOOOO-ING and AAAAAAAAHHHHHH-ing"

Vio&Juni
10-10-2002, 06:30 AM
Oh, what a beautiful color, what sweet faces:) Absolutely beautiful!
Have a great day and a happy long life!;)

Bari_d
10-10-2002, 08:24 AM
What beautiful furrbabies!!! And I love the fact they are so close... a special bond between two obviously special boys. Your soft, platinum color is just magnificent...we are so glad to meet both of you and wish you a long and happy life - your human family is most fortunate. Congratulations on being today's Cats of the Day!

Double noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

missprissy
10-10-2002, 08:58 AM
WOW! What hot New York kitties! :D Us blonds do have more fun, don't we? There's nothing as sweet as too cuddly littermates. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day.:) :D :)

catmandu
10-10-2002, 09:39 AM
What a pair of extroidinary cats.Asolutely fabulous! You can see attached they are to each other and how much they love one and other. I find that the siamese are far more clannish than other cats and will sleep together in a big pile of Siamese fur.:) :cool: :cool: Great COTDS TODAY!!!:cool:

margaret
10-10-2002, 09:43 AM
Oh, Sylvester and Coco, you two are
SO BEAUTIFUL AND SNUGGLY-LOOKING!
Congratulations and enjoy your happy day!!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
10-10-2002, 10:32 AM
Good Morning Sylvester and Coco what a beautiful pair you are, you put a smile on my face this morning. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with a wonderful family. Congratulations dear, sweet, spoiled, lol Sylvester and Coco Our Very Best Cats of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

tatsxxx11
10-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Wow, Sylvester and Coco, what beautiful, blond boys you are:) You're my "first" platinum Burmese and I'm totally captivated by your stunning looks and sweet, affectionate personalities!! I especially love how you two are so devoted to one another! (And your humans, of course!) What a precious pair! Congratulations to you dear Sylvester and Coco! You are both so worthy of the title Cat of the Day!! Have a very wonderful day celebrating your "double" honor!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-10-2002, 12:14 PM
Sylvester and Coco
WOW! We get double the smiles seeing both of your sweet selves this morning. You are stunning! Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today.:)

Cataholic
10-10-2002, 01:27 PM
WOW :D Of course they are Platinum, they are the top of the chart in beauty and sweetness! I wish I could touch their velvety noses and coats, and tell them nothing is better than two love cats! (Except maybe 6 lovecats). Have a great day with lots of extra love (if that is even possible) and treats that you will eat!

lovemymaltese
10-10-2002, 02:45 PM
Hello sweet darlings! Ya'll are the prettiest pair that I have seen in a long time. Congratulations on your big day! :)

gini
10-10-2002, 02:52 PM
What a precious pair we get to meet today. There is no question that you certainly deserve the fine honor of CATS OF THE DAY!

felinefriend
10-10-2002, 02:53 PM
Coco & Sylvester, you've DOUBLED our pleasure today!!! You have the bond of inseparable twins!!! Like everyone's saying, your coloring is so stunning and remarkably gorgeous, and I want to kiss your adorable faces!!! Hey, since you like surfing the Net with your Humans, I hope you see yourselves in the Spotlight today! I'm so happy to hear you had love and care from the start, unlike so many pets who have to be rescued from sad beginnings! I know you'll stay Loved Always!!! Congratulations, and have lots of FUN today playing with those mice and bonding with each other!!!! :) :D :cool:

toughCookie
10-10-2002, 08:01 PM
what a sweet pair! reminds me of 2 of my cats, the closeness..