PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye!

Laura's Babies
12-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Tomorrow is the day I have to tell my girls Good Bye again. They know! Mama has boxes and her stuff out of the room where I hide it and have been going in that room a lot tonight. All I haven't brought out is my life jacket and big suitcase.. Man, I sure hate leaving them for this long and I hate it more and more.

Anyway, EVERYONE, have a great Christmas or whatever hoilday you celebrate and I will see all of you NEXT YEAR! May have a few minutes to check in, in the morning before I leave since the boat is down here so I won't have to leave at dark-thirty in the morning. My Captain said he should be here about 9 to pick me up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

cassiesmom
12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you, Laura! I will be thinking and praying for you and your kitties while you are away!

Hugs,
Elyse

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9684884

Cinder & Smoke
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
:)

Merry *Marine* Christmas!

Do you guys have a Christmas Tree with Lights up on the Pilot House?

Hope there's a Tree SOMEwhere on the boat!
And where does everyone hang their Socks?

PoorSanta - I HOPE the Cap'n/Pilot shuts down one of the engines
as soon as Santa & the Reindeer show up on the Radar ...
be a shame to burn Santa's nose onna hot exhaust stack.

:D :love::love: & {{{Hugs}}}

Laura's Babies
12-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you guys have a Christmas Tree with Lights up on the Pilot House?

Our company don't allow outside decorations like that but we are free to decorate the inside as much as we want. We do have.. rather we did have a really nice tree with beautiful decorations... rather it is still there or not is anybody's guess. We'll find out when we get back. Door knobs are great for stockings! Hang one on each persons bedroom door.

Lilith Cherry
12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Merry Christmas Laura and have a smooth and safe trip! Lucky crew to have you to cook their Christmas dinner!

Medusa
12-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Have a wonderful and blessed holiday, Laura. What a lucky crew to have you doing all the Christmas treats for them. :)

moosmom
12-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Have a safe trip, Laura.

Karen
12-02-2009, 07:05 AM
HAve a safe trip, and happiest of all the holidays to you and the crew!

Moesha
12-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Be safe, and we'll look forward to your stories when you return!

Laura's Babies
12-02-2009, 07:11 AM
The boat is down here again, I won't even have a 30 minute ride to the boat.. I LOVE those kind of crew changes. MY Captain is suppose to pick me up but I got so much stuff to take back this time, it all may not fit so Rie is on standby in case I need her to take me instead. He should be here about
9am.. My girls are all over me this morning.. Sure going to miss them! :love:

Bye friends, I will miss all of you too!

Pinot's Mom
12-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Ahh, you're probably gone by now, but...
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS to you and your babies!! :D

catmandu
12-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Laura , I have it on good authority , via Moose the MagnifiCat that theres a big contingent of Awesome Angels:cool: coming to be with you during the Christmas Week :love: and on PetMas Day:cool: they will shuttle Your Cat to be with you in spirit so you wont be lonely.:love:
And of course to share Christmas Dinner with you:love::love:
They certainly dont want you to be lonely.
:love::love::love:

Donnaj4962
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Have a very safe trip Laura! Enjoy your Holidays. Sounds like the crew is like family to you, and although they aren't blood relatives, you will be with famly! How wonderful. :love:

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
:) Gosh Laura your babies are really going to miss you more this time after what 5 weeks.. We will all miss you too.. May you have a Very Safe & Blessed Holiday.. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year..

katladyd
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Happy Holidays to you, wherever you will be, and come home safely to you babies!:love:

Anikaca77
12-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Bye Happy New Year and Christmas.

Be Safe.

Melissa

carole
12-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Have a safe trip,bye for now, looking forward to your return and your posts, i am sure your furbabies are in excellent hands, but you will sorely miss them.

Can anyone tell me what Laura's Babies does again on the boats? my memory fails me lol.

Catty1
12-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Bye, Bye Laura - tell your babies just 9 more trips and maybe Mom will retire! :)

Carole, she cooks for the crew on ships on the Mississippi River - not sure if I have the right river...but southern USA.

Here's a thread she posted with pictures: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=150395&highlight=Laura%27s+Babies

carole
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks Candace,an interesting job for sure.

orangemm
12-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Have a safe & Merry Christmas, Laura! We'll miss you...............:(

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 04:15 PM
:) Hey we should all send her a Holiday Card for when she returns.. I will have to see if I have her address.. Laura if you check in = Then PM me with your address ok..