PDA

View Full Version : Finally decided on a breed.

CountryWolf07
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
As for my next new addition, I will focus on getting... a SIBERIAN HUSKY. :) I decided that ever since I had Anna, I had a wonderful experience and I learned so much from owning one. I would love to add another, and I'm sure Hank would love another playmate - a energetic one! I'm not sure what color/gender it will be, but whatever the right pup comes along... within the next 6 months, I am sure this will happen. I will be on the search for a 8 weeks or older puppy since Hank is VERY territorial, and he is harmless around puppies so I know this will be a better choice to go with than a adult.
I have a couple names in mind, such as Indiana Jones (Indy), Cash, Orion, Buckeye (Buck), Finn, Aspen, Cody.... (feel free to add more!) ;)

So the search begins! :)

Husky_mom
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
woo hoo... advanced congrats ;) :D

cannot wait to see your cutie... awww...

boomersooner
12-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Congrats!! I like the name Buckeye since you are a graduate of Ohio State....We named Boomer what we did because we are supporters of OU.

CountryWolf07
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah! :)

I'm set on a black/white or light red/white male puppy. I'd like to stay close to the names that'd resemble Ohio State.

luvofallhorses
12-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Awesome! Are you planning on adopting? :) We got a beautiful 4 year old male neutered siberian husky today with blue eyes where I work .. he is gorgeous! I hope he gets reclaimed he's so sweet. :love: Best of luck on your search. :D

MonicanHonda
12-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Awww, I love sibies. :) Hank gets a playmate!!!!

chocolatepuppy
12-02-2009, 05:04 AM
I can't wait to see your new pup!:D

Daisy and Delilah
12-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Good for you, Rachel!! Great choice!! I love Huskies. They have to be one of the most beautiful and sweetest breeds there is.:)