PDA

View Full Version : It's Mozart's Fault!

Edwina's Secretary
12-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Every since Mozart has been coming around Eddie’s ego has taken a beating. Having a younger guy running around his turf has been trying.

He has been begging to go in the garage. We assumed he wanted to hang out with the “boy toys.” Nothing like a Harley and such to rebuild your sense of masculinity.

I guess it was more serious than we thought. He was out there last evening. Passing the door I heard a sound. I turned on the light and screamed “no Eddie, no!” “Crunch” from Eddie. Not a peep from the mouse.

The chase began. Not easy in a garage filled with three vehicles. Flash lights, brooms and both of us crawling on the floor. “Drop it! Drop it!”

RIP Mouse. But at least Eddie has the spring back in his step. Nothing says “manly” like a successful hunt!:D:D;)

Barbara
12-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah, nothing like a successful hunt for a not so stable masculinity;)

catmandu
12-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Poor Little Mousie!!:eek::eek:
But Eddies doing his duty keeping the Little Chewers from doing damage inside your home and damaging things.:cool::cool:
JJJ# a Hunter in his day thinks that Eddie is a HERO CAT!!:):)
And deserves a Reward!!!:love::love:
You would not be happy if that Mouse had gotten into your cupboards!!!
:(:(

momoffuzzyfaces
12-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Let's hope Mozart doesn't feel the need to compete and start leaving his 'catch' in front of the window for Eddie to see. :D

Laura's Babies
12-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Nothing says “manly” like a successful hunt!

YUP! He's the MAN! Now he has experience and there's nothing that will stop him now!

momcat
12-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh Eddie, don't let that pesky Mozart get to you. You'll always be a handsome numero uno kitty guy to all of your devoted Pet Talk fans. Hmm...
do you think Mozart might be trying to impress Lady Edwina to win her kitty heart? Sending you lots and lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love:

cassiesmom
12-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Oh Eddie, don't let that pesky Mozart get to you. You'll always be a handsome numero uno kitty guy to all of your devoted Pet Talk fans. Sending you lots and lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love:

Absolutely!
Hugs from one of your devoted fans,
Elyse

Cinder & Smoke
12-01-2009, 11:09 PM
So Eddie ~

Is the Mousie over at the Taxidermy Shop being mounted?

Did you pick the full-body / attack posture; or just the head
with the mouth open / fangs showing pose?

:cool:

Bengalz
12-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi Eddie,

Don't let anyone think you're anything but the purrfect man-kitty. Scooping up that mousie was just an excellent display of the mentorship that Mozart obviously needs.

We all know you're special and love you lots:love:

Your devoted fan,
Eve

Randi
12-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Eddie, I believe your ego has been restored for now, so go and have a snuggle with miss Edwina on the bed! Had you brought the mouse to her, I'm sure she would have been impressed! It takes something entirely different to impress your mom, though. ;)

Kisses from your devoted auntie. :love: ... and purrs from,

Envious Fister

gini
12-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Why am I happy there are no pictures for proof?

lizbud
12-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Oh lucky you.:) I have never seen a live catch. Only the evidence
when I step into the garage. Eddie's the man.:D

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 12:01 PM
:) Oh no that would be so demeaning.. Poor Eddie..
Let's hope Mozart doesn't feel the need to compete and start leaving his 'catch' in front of the window for Eddie to see. :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-02-2009, 02:28 PM
So Eddie ~

Is the Mousie over at the Taxidermy Shop being mounted?

Did you pick the full-body / attack posture; or just the head
with the mouth open / fangs showing pose?

:cool:

Weeellll....it may be difficult to mount...since all that was left was.....the back end!

lvpets2002
12-02-2009, 04:19 PM
:eek: Oh no no I dont think we need that part mounted on the wall.. I will bet Eddie did that just to show of his thoughts towards Mozart..:D
Weeellll....it may be difficult to mount...since all that was left was.....the back end!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2009, 10:01 PM
:D

I guess Eddie did learn a thing or two while he was living on the streets of Chicago. ;)

My mom's outside cat used to leave "parts" on the front porch for her. The tail and "some sort of intestine looking stuff" were the usuall "parts" left behind. Evidently some parts of poor mousie taste better than others. (eeeewww!!!)

Congratulations Eddie, but now remember, you're living in a civilized household now and playing with micies is ok, but only playing.....ok? :D