PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!

Laura's Babies
11-28-2009, 03:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0067.jpg

It CAN'T BE MOMMIE! You JUST got home and you have to leave again in just a few DAYS? Tell me it isn't so Mommie! Christmas is coming and I want you to spend it here with US! What's that? NO! NO! Why do you have to be gone FIVE weeks this time. Please Mommie, tell me you are kidding?

http://bestsmileys.com/crying/15.gif

Taz_Zoee
11-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Awww, poor Samantha. Laura, how can you leave that adorable head tilt and cute little face? ;)
Wow, five weeks and during Christmas. :( That's not fun. Your babies are going to be ALL over you when you get home.
Have a safe trip!

Medusa
11-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Aw, her little head is really cocked as if to say just what you posted, Laura. It's so hard to leave them, isn't it? Even when I go on vacation (which I haven't done in 4 years and that is going to change), I feel so bad about leaving the Fur Posse. I don't know how you do it but I guess if it's part of your job, you just do it, huh? :)

Laura's Babies
11-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Laura. It's so hard to leave them, isn't it?

If only you knew how hard it was and it just gets harder and harder! I am missing half of their life. That really started bothering me when Boo came to live with me... Maybe that's why I love them so much and can't leave them alone when I am home. I feel guilty for leaving them so much.

I work 5 weeks this time and when I am off next time, I will be off 5 weeks. That is to get crew change away from the holidays between Christmas and New Years. Crew Changes are not done at that time because the office only runs a skeleton crew that only handles emergencies. This will set us up for the next 5 to 7 years though and hopefully, I will be retired by then..

Pinot's Mom
11-28-2009, 06:45 PM
I cannot imagine what it takes to leave for that period of time! I know you have to, and I hope it's not for much longer, but ...

It breaks our hearts to leave Pinot when we go away...I know you must feel that quadruple fold!!

cassiesmom
11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Oh, Samantha ... I feel your pain!

Freedom
11-28-2009, 07:24 PM
What a photo!

"Mom, you have to go HOW LONG?"

phesina
11-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Awwwww.. I am so sorry for you and your family there, Laura.. even though this is what makes it possible for you to keep them in cat food and treats.

How much longer until retirement now?

Laura's Babies
11-28-2009, 10:47 PM
How much longer until retirement now?

IF I retire at 65, that is not 2 years away... actually about 9 more trips..

katladyd
11-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Just have the BEST Christmas with them when you get back! I don't suppose you ever get used to leaving your darlings, but you have to do that to keep them in your loving home.:love:

catmandu
11-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Thats sad that you and Your Fur Companions have to be seperated at Christmas!!!:(:(:(
Our Awesome Angels Army will be with you Christmas Day Laura to cheer you up, and will try to find a way to fly Your Friends in for an hour or so.:)
9 more trips, and then you will be with Your Cats 24/7:love::love::love:
Thats the greatest feeling of all time!!!
:love::love::love: