PDA

View Full Version : I might be moving ... again...

Husky_mom
11-28-2009, 02:13 PM
apparently the hubs got a job offer.. so within this next weeks weŽll know if we move again.. :rolleyes:

bright side.. a lil closer back home... down side... all the packing and stuff.. school search again... and the brought back memories of my missing pooch( I have these all the time but now thinking I might be closer ...sigh...)...

nothing is set still but IF we do move it would happen before the year ends.:eek: maybe during Christmas...

Karen
11-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Wow, what kind of work does he do, out of curiosity?

If you do end up moving again, we'll be thinking of you!

Laura's Babies
11-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Ouch! Chirtmas holiday and moving... So much for having a nice holiday! Good luck with the move and when it does or does not happen.

finn's mom
11-28-2009, 06:09 PM
You can still have a beautiful Christmas, even if you have to move! I hope whatever happens, that you have a good end of the year!

Husky_mom
11-28-2009, 09:20 PM
heŽs a lawyer... was a judge back home.. then got to be the attorney generalŽs advisor (of the republic not the state).. now we donŽt know hehe.. or at least I donŽt... apparently his resume has impressed a few... so weŽll see if he gets a better offer here or we actually move.. so far the offer is pretty nice... bit more paycheck and a few more benefits... so... only time will tell..

thank you for the good thoughts...I really hope that all ends well as well... thank you ;)