PDA

View Full Version : Shocking story from the Toronto SPCA

catmandu
11-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Where 4 Fosters 2 Cats , a Dog and A Racoon had to be euthanized.
And a mummified Cat was found in a so called huame trap , and was dead for at least 8 months maybe longer.:eek:
They had to go and clean out a number of cages and area Vets took Animals into thier clinics for health test.:eek:
Charges have been laid against the President and Senior Staff::mad:
This is horrible news as people who raised money to help these Poor Starys are not going to donate at Christmas , normally a busy adoption time.
What a sad sad story , especially about that Poor Cat who starved in a cage.:(
I am sad beyond words:(:(:(

phesina
11-27-2009, 06:08 PM
This is just awful, heartbreaking.

Laura's Babies
11-27-2009, 07:14 PM
It is sadness and beyond for us animal lovers to see stories like this..... and THOSE were the people who were suppose to HELP THEM!:mad:

catmandu
11-28-2009, 09:31 AM
The sad thing is that these people, especially the President of the Toronto SPCA are very well paid for doing this vital work.:mad::mad:
How on Earth can they not have clean cages, and food thats not fit to eat.
Especially when a lot of food is donated.:mad::mad:
And how on Earth do you have a humane trap and let a Cat starve to death.:mad::mad:
I think they should put these creeps in a small cage for a weekend to see how they like it without food or water :mad::mad::mad::mad:

momcat
11-28-2009, 02:02 PM
I think of all animals as a very special gift to us humans. Our loving God put them in our care and to be our loyal companions. We can learn so much from animals about tolerance, acceptance, and diversity.

These individuals professed to love these companions enough to offer care and shelter to these precious beings yet chose to allow needless suffering. I don't know what punishment fits this crime but, as we well know Gary, they will answer to the Higher Authority.....one fine day!

catmandu
11-28-2009, 02:25 PM
The headline under a Young Cat says it all
House of Horrors!!!:mad:
There were Animals who were in for evaluation, and they just sat there waiting for help.:eek:
Theres a badly dehydrated Cat who didnt have water in her cage , now she in a life and death struggle to live:(
And there was food in front of the Dogs that was past the expiry date ,while an inventory showed donated food missing.:mad:
If your job is helping Animals , how can this happen:mad::mad:
The good thing is that the President was led off handcuffed.:mad::mad:
He should have had the Dogs , Cats and Other Animals chasing him down the corridors:mad::mad:

catmandu
11-30-2009, 09:10 AM
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/pocoloco_2009/meowies2572.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/pocoloco_2009/meowies2573.jpg
The headlines from Yahoo.
I have read that its a political battle between the Ontario Provincial Animal Control and the Toronto Animal Control.
Playing politics when the lives of Animals are at stake.
Damned FOOLS!!!:mad::mad::mad: