PDA

View Full Version : My grumpy boy

catnapper
11-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Pouncer is sick (Again) and we're trying out different meds this time. He HATES me now -- he hates liquid meds as much as I do. And on top of making him take two different meds AND forcing him to eat food he hates.... the meds are making his tummy upset. He's been puking all night and day :(

Of course this happens on a holiday. I will call the vet first thing in the moring. In the meantime, I'm discontinuing the meds.

Prayers for my grumpy boy please. I'm sad to see him sick again, but glad to see it took a long time for his illness to show itself again. Its been nearly a year since his last infection. I still hate it whenever he get sick though.

catmandu
11-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Poor Pouncer , its been ome thing after another with you and you sadly are not that old a Cat.:(
We are praying for you at the Found Cat Hotel and Our First Cat Pouncer will visit you to see if she cant help.
We are praying for You Pouncer!!!
:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
11-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Kim, I'm sorry to hear that Pouncer's sick again.:( Hopefully the meds and new food will help him. I know I sound like a broken record but ever since Storm's been eating a grain free diet, he hasn't had any more UTI's or crystals. I also make sure that he gets plenty of canned food mixed with some water. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Medusa
11-27-2009, 06:58 AM
I can relate. My Yodie is having a rough time w/her meds, too, and spent a couple days bringing her food back up. Prayers are headed your way that Pouncer's tummy will settle down and that he'll feel better sooner rather than later.

Laura's Babies
11-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Goodness Kim, I hope I didn't jinx him! I was reading one of your posts when I first got off and thinking as I read it that there hasn't been a Pouncer crisis in a long time... Maybe it was just my ESP at work.. It seems to be working overtime these days...

I hate hearing that boy is sick again, he has already been through enough in his life.. I hope he gets to feeling better soon and will stay well and uninjured from now on!

phesina
11-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Prayers and a candle (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9655293) for Pouncer, that he gets the right meds without too much trouble and feels much better soon.

I think the idea of a grain-free diet is excellent, too.

Killearn Kitties
11-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Best wishes to grumpy Pounce! Actually, I will always think he is a sweetheart. :love: How could I not, when I remember him as a baby. :D

I hope he feels better soon.

Catlady711
11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Poor grumpy Pouncer. Please take your meds and eat your food nicelly so you don't worry mommy so much. I hope you feel better very soon.

momcat
11-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh Pouncer, I'm so sad to hear that you're not feeling very well. Having to take yucky tasting medicine and eat strange new food can be a downer. Meowmie and your whitecoat are trying to help you feel better. Sending you lots of feel better scritchies and lovies :love: :love:

Felicia's Mom
11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry Pouncer isn't feeling well and will keep him in my prayers.:love: