PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day November 26th! Happy Thanksgiving

kokopup
11-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Usually after having Thanksgiving dinner and then eating endless Thanksgiving leftovers, i looked forward to eating out. If you feel the same, what do you look forward to eating other than turkey?

I always thought Pizza was as opposite to turkey as you could get, so that's what I crave.

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Pizza gets my vote also! Actually, there's never a bad time for pizza!:D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-26-2009, 06:32 AM
I'm going to say Pizza too. My husband's birthday is Saturday and we won't be eating leftovers on his birthday. He suggested we get a pizza, so that's what we're doing here for our first non-leftover meal.

Alysser
11-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I love Applebee's and Perkins. I love Applebee's half price appetizers, saves me money and it's so damn good :D

Casper
11-26-2009, 09:15 AM
I tend to crave green things. Salads, turnip greens, spinach, etc ... I guess it is because all of my family tends to forget to cook any vegetables. They just focus on the meat and potatoes. Which means I usually just have potatoes and sweets for Thanksgiving. :D (I am bringing my own veggies to Thanksgiving this year!)

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2009, 10:13 AM
I tend to crave green things. Salads, turnip greens, spinach, etc ... I guess it is because all of my family tends to forget to cook any vegetables. They just focus on the meat and potatoes. Which means I usually just have potatoes and sweets for Thanksgiving. :D (I am bringing my own veggies to Thanksgiving this year!)

This is so true of my family too. I crave salads!!!:)

Grace
11-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Pizza - it's what we will have for Saturday supper :)

pomtzu
11-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Nothing in particular. Just something quick and easy to fix - and I don't mean t'day leftovers either! :eek::D

cassiesmom
11-26-2009, 09:20 PM
I love leftovers the day after Thanksgiving. On Saturday night I'm invited out with some friends to a new Thai restaurant. I've never had Thai food before. I'm looking forward to trying a new type of cuisine and a new restaurant!

luvofallhorses
11-26-2009, 09:37 PM
I love pizza and salad. :D

Genny
11-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Sometimes we eat the leftover turkey and ham. I love turkey and if we have baked beans left over I love that as well cause I like to dip my turkey in the bake bean juice..it's sooo good! (well to me anyways ;) I'm not a picky person haha so if we eat out instead McDonalds or somewhere like that is cool w/ me lol

Taz_Zoee
11-26-2009, 10:45 PM
I enjoy the leftover ham. :) But this year we will be shopping so I'll be having McDonalds for breakfast and something in the mall for lunch. I am so not looking forward to this adventure. LOL :D

sparks19
11-26-2009, 11:21 PM
hahaha this is so funny

we had thanksgiving today but it was lunch. was eaten at abotu 1:30. that's tradition for all of us :)

so we came home and were a bit hungry around 8 pm... what did we have? PIZZA LOL

BitsyNaceyDog
11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I love leftovers the day after Thanksgiving. On Saturday night I'm invited out with some friends to a new Thai restaurant. I've never had Thai food before. I'm looking forward to trying a new type of cuisine and a new restaurant!
We went out with some friends last weekend to a Thai restaurant. It was my first time ever having Thai. I got Pad Preow (I think that's what it was), it was basically chicken, onions, carrots, green peppers, and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. It was served with white rice and it was really good. My husband got Pad Thai, which looked absolutely horrible, but he really liked it.