PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Little Peppi

Angell25
11-25-2009, 11:41 AM
My special little girl i only had u for a short while an you had a rough life =( why did that damn awful feline leuakemia have to get hold off u xx Miss u SO MUCH XXX And ur manservant does to!! Rest in Peace Angel xxxxx :love:

Taz_Zoee
11-25-2009, 12:24 PM
I am so sorry. It's difficult to lose any pet, but especially if they are so young.

RIP Peppi

lvpets2002
11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
:( So sorry for your loss.. RIP Sweet Peppi..

phesina
11-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Rest in peace, darling little Peppi. I'm so sorry to read you were not able to stay long with your beloved Meowmie and Pawpie. You are greatly loved and missed and grieved, and you will all be reunited in love one fine day.

My very deepest sympathy.

catmandu
11-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Little Peppis a Very Special Awesome Angel now.
Our Pets and Strays who pass on very youung are a part of the Eternal
Baby Angel Army who have Fun while travelling with the Swesome Angels and Our All Loving Lord God Above compensates for thier short lives on Earth by making thier lives that much brighter in Paradise.
Peppis got his Wings of Silver and Gold and has just started with her Eternal Baby Awesome Angels friends and will drop by with Her New Compadres!!!
And shes already looking for a place where you can all meet again in Love, Friendship and Laughter.
One Fine Day :love:

kb2yjx
11-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Sleep softly, sweet Peppi....

Medusa
11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Peppi, you'll be missed but there will be nothing but good health for you from now on. RIP, little one and peace to your humans.

Freedom
11-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Peppi, you were loved -- knew love and gave love in return. RIP dear one.

Hugs to your family.

Anikaca77
12-02-2009, 02:21 PM
RIP Little Peppi.

My prays are with you and family.

Melissa

Squeak's Mom
12-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm so sorry you lost Peppi. I have a sympathy card that I keep on my nightstand with all of Squeak's things. The front of it says,

"Your life was a blessing, your memory a gift of joy...
you are loved beyond words and missed beyong measure."

I cry everytime I read it, but it gives me some comfort, knowing that while my Squeak was here my life was blessed.

I know your life was blessed with Peppi.

Play hard healthy Peppi and much peace to your family left behind.

Many hugs,
Kris

3Catcondo
12-09-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. RIP Peppi, Have fun at the bridge :love:

bevrice
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Little Peppi was only around for a short while but will be loved and remembered forever.