PDA

View Full Version : *~* How Many of You Have Bought *~*

lvpets2002
11-24-2009, 04:29 PM
:) Susan Boyle's New CD = I Dreamed A Dream.. Bought mine off of E-Bay.. The CD released today.. I cannot hardly wait..

pomtzu
11-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Let me know how you like it when you get it. I heard someone on t.v. say that it wasn't as good as they expected it to be.

lvpets2002
11-24-2009, 04:41 PM
:) Well I have already YouTubed the song Wild Horses & it was so Great.. It sends chills down your back.. I had heard at least three of the songs that will be on the CD && I know I will like it.. But will keep posted of when I get it & play it..
Let me know how you like it when you get it. I heard someone on t.v. say that it wasn't as good as they expected it to be.

cassiesmom
11-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Wow, I didn't know she had a CD coming out. Thanks, lvpets2002! I'd buy it just to show support for her!

Moesha
11-24-2009, 10:48 PM
My mom ordered it from QVC after she was on Dancing With the Stars a coule of weeks ago. I think it comes with a video on there as well. I'm not sure if it does on Amazon or other places.

Genny
11-25-2009, 01:07 AM
:) Well I have already YouTubed the song Wild Horses & it was so Great.. It sends chills down your back.. I had heard at least three of the songs that will be on the CD && I know I will like it.. But will keep posted of when I get it & play it..

Is that the old song 'wild horses' or is it a new song that just came out called that too?

Suki Wingy
11-25-2009, 01:59 AM
I have never even heard of her. :o

moosmom
11-25-2009, 06:13 AM
I heard a portion of it and am going to ask for it for Christmas. She's got the voice of a song bird.

lvpets2002
11-25-2009, 11:03 AM
:) It is the Original Wild Horses Song.. See that is what makes it so Special with her singing it.. I have Loved that song for years..

Elsye go to E-Bay & type in Susan Boyle & there is tons of them..

Is that the old song 'wild horses' or is it a new song that just came out called that too?

Genny
11-25-2009, 05:07 PM
:) It is the Original Wild Horses Song.. See that is what makes it so Special with her singing it.. I have Loved that song for years..

Elsye go to E-Bay & type in Susan Boyle & there is tons of them..

I heard it once on a movie I believe...the movie Fear? Is that right? I'm not sure but I think it's the same one...

Laura's Babies
11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Wait til you hear the song "Who I Was Born To Be" It brought tears to my eyes... SO prefect for her!

WHO I WAS BORN TO BE

written by Audra Mae, Johan Fransson, Tobias Lundgren & Tim Larsson.

When I was a child
I could see the wind in the trees
and I heard a song in the breeze
it was there, singing out my name

But I am not a girl
I have known the taste of defeat
and I have finally grown to belive
it will all came around again

Coro:
And though I may not
know the answers
I can finally say I am free
And if the questions
led me here,then
I am who I was born to be

And so here am I
Open arms and ready to stand
I've got the world in my hands
And it feels like my turn to fly

repit coro

When I was a child
there were flowers that bloomed in the night
Unafraid to take in the light
Unashamed to have braved the dark

repit coro
and ends: I am who I was born to be
I am who I was born to be.

I had mine preordered soon as it could be preordered. I have 2 copies ordered, one is a gift for someone for Christmas.

I have heard every song on there and I LOVE them ALL! She can sing ANYTHING! I am a BIG ♥Susan Fan♥!

lvpets2002
12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
:) Hey Many Many Congrats to Susan Boyle.. Her New CD "I Dreamed a Dream" has broke the records of sales in one week.. Her total is 701,000 CD sales in One Week.. Hurray Hurray.. now my CD should be here any day now..:confused:

Asiel
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I listened to it and really loved it, her voice is amazing. I didn't order mine yet because I know a certain "Santa" is bringing me one.

Logan
12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
She admits that the songs are quite random on the CD, but the commentators I heard seem to think that might help the sales, something for everyone. I think I'd like to have it a lot.I wish her lots of luck. She has had an interesting start for sure.

lvpets2002
12-04-2009, 10:23 AM
:) Yes got my CD in the mail yesterday.. I am listening to it now & It Is Just So Great.. I will prob play play it until it or I wear out..