PDA

View Full Version : Received X-mas cards!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-24-2009, 12:13 PM
He he, this morning a certain envelope brought a bright smile on my face! It also made me laugh out loud!! It was addressed to "Maya & Inka's Mommy", and then followed by my address, LOL! I think that our mailman was a bit confused this morning, but decided to drop it in our mailbox after all :)
Thank you Nancy McKern (Felicia's Mom)!!!:love::love::love:

Have you received cards from the X-mas list too? Post it here!!

Laura's Babies
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
I can just picture the mail man standing there with that card in his hand trying to figure out what to do with that card... That is a funny picture! At least he did the right thing.

Pinot's Mom
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Don't look for mine yet! They get mailed this weekend!!;)

lvpets2002
11-24-2009, 04:37 PM
:) Already WoW.. No mine wont be done untill after this weekend & to mail next week..

Felicia's Mom
11-24-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm glad you got my card Lut!:D

Freedom
11-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Unusual for me, won't even GET mine until weekend of Dec 5th. So mine will be much later than normal.

How nice to receive that one!

K9karen
11-25-2009, 12:19 AM
i have to wait until after Thanksgiving. I had a guy at the dog park take some pictures so I'll use them, since Mz Logan doesn't do well with cameras. I take what I can get. So, I'll start processing them Dec 1.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2009, 06:22 AM
I am almost ready writing my cards!! They will be mailed this week!!

ps. All of them are handmade by me :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2009, 11:40 AM
I can't wait to start receiving cards.:) I plan on starting them during the Thanksgiving Holidays because I get 4 days off. I should be finished with everyone on the list and then I'll mail them on Monday.

Pinot's Mom
11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
ps. All of them are handmade by me :)

Mine won't be homemade, I'm sorry! I have a total list of probably about 125 - I can't imagine making them all by hand....but, I'll be glad to see yours! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I have a total list of probably about 125 -

During this year I made 130 menucards for our wedding anniversary! And as about X-mas cards: I made 60 of those :D

First 12 cards are in the amil now!!

Andie
11-28-2009, 03:37 PM
He he, this morning a certain envelope brought a bright smile on my face! It also made me laugh out loud!! It was addressed to "Maya & Inka's Mommy", and then followed by my address, LOL! I think that our mailman was a bit confused this morning

When I moved up to Columbia, MO I would send grandma, mom, dad, a birthday or Christmas card addressed as following:

MOM/DAD/G-MA
Address
Address

It always made the postal workers giggle. I know cuz they told me when I moved back home

Grace
11-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Received my first one today - thank you, Phesina :)

A few of mine went out on Tuesday; the rest went out this afternoon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/xmascat.gif

Pinot's Mom
11-29-2009, 08:10 AM
None here yet - mine go tomorrow!

anna_66
11-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Just finished up the last of my cards and they'll be in the mail tomorrow:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2009, 02:09 AM
I was able to finish all of my cards for everyone on the list so they'll be mailed out tomorrow.:) I also finished all of my other international cards and a few other cards not on the list. I think I have close to 40 more to do though.

lvpets2002
11-30-2009, 09:37 AM
:) All of mine are going out in today's mail (mon 30th).. Except for a couple that will get gifts.. I also still lack the International Ones.. They should all go by next week..

Bonny
11-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I have to get some ink cartridges for the printer tomorrow when I go to town. Tuesdays are my grocery shopping day & errand day. The three foreign country pet owners will get a special trip to the post office for the correct postage. This has been fun & I have been using glue too. LOL! Hope to get the cards out by the middle of this week & hopefully be able to get the ink cartridges in & working to print off some more pictures of the critters to send to everyone. :D

Felicia's Mom
11-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I received my first cards today. Thanks to Gretchen (Grace) and
Pat (phesina) for the lovely cards.

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2009, 12:47 AM
I received my first card today from Phesina. It's so adorable. Thanks so much.:)

neko1
12-01-2009, 05:11 AM
I'll be sending mine out today:D

Pinot's Mom
12-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Received my first ones! Thank you Grace and Phesina! :)

All mine from the list went yesterday (there was one later in the day from a different post office, but they all went yesterday). :)

anna_66
12-01-2009, 08:33 AM
I received 2. Thanks Gretchen (Grace) and Pat (Phesina)!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Got my second one today!!! Thanks Gretchen!!

phesina
12-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I got my card from Grace today. Thanks, Gretchen! What an adorable picture.. I love it. :love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
I also received a card from Grace today. Thanks Gretchen.:)

anna_66
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM
#3 was a Wow, wow, wow! Pinot's mom...you've outdone yourself! Big doggie kisses from the furkid!:D

Grace
12-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Two more for me today.

Thanks to Anna and Maggie (Pinot's Mom).

Maggie, my cats all say thanks a bunch - http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/1.gif

sparks19
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I've gotten a few cards... the same ones as everyone else :D Grace's card came with a little surprise for Hannah which she LOVES :) thank you

and Pinot ( and her mom) the dogs say thank you. they got half and I'm saving the other half for a bit later

thank you everyone for the lovely cards

don't look for mine yet... I'm seriously slacking this year. I am HOPING to get the photo for the cards taken when we are at Disney on Monday. Then I will order the cards (which will only take a couple days) and then get them sent out :)

lvpets2002
12-03-2009, 10:49 AM
:love: Oh My my Roco's Heart is betting non stop since he got the package from his SweetHeart Pinot yesterday.. He & all of the babies say Many Many Thanks for the Very Nice Santa Treats..

Yes Roco & the others are shopping right now for a return Christmas Package..

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Yesterday I received a card from lvpets2002. Thanks so much for the cute card Helene.:)

I also received a card and a nice kitty package from Pinot's mom. Wow! My cats had a great time last night playing with the cute mice. Pearl and Ziggy were fighting over the pink sparkly fur mouse that was supposed to be Ziggy's. Pearl has now claimed it as her own. Thanks so much.:D

Pinot's Mom
12-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Received another card yesterday - thanks Anna!

You're all very welcome, by the way, Pinot just wanted to make sure her PT friends knew how special they were. She supervised every package, and hand picked who got what! ;) It's OK if Pearl takes Ziggy's, as long as she shares hers!! ;)

Merry Christmas y'all! :D:love:

Felicia's Mom
12-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Today I received cards from Bonnie,Tracey, Helene and Anna.
Thank you all for the lovely cards.:love:
I mailed the last of my cards today.

phesina
12-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm off-line for a few days.. my monitor died. I'm at the library right now to check in and let people know.

I have gotten some lovely cards, but I will acknowledge them more properly when I can do it back home. Meanwhile, thank you, everyone!

Pat

Grace
12-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Cards arrived from Helene and Tracey - love that picture of the Santa Cats :)

This is so much fun.

Medusa
12-03-2009, 05:59 PM
I finished addressing all my cards this evening so I'll go the P.O. tomorrow to mail them. Thanx to everyone from whom I've already received cards. :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2009, 01:06 AM
I received 2 more cards today from Anna_66 and Neko1. Thanks so much for the cute cards and pictures Anna and Michelle.:)

anna_66
12-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Received 2 more yesterday:
Many thanks to both
Tracey (Krazyaboutkatz)-cute picture! &
Helene (Lvpets2002)

Pinot's Mom
12-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Received one from Neko1 - thanks for the pictures! :)

Bonny
12-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Oh, what fun it is to receive all the wonderful cards from our pet friends. So far cards from Phesina,Grace, Pinots mom, Anna-66, & LvPets2002 & their families & pets. We have the cards hanging on a long string clipped on with miniture clothes pins. I added Lily the cat to the picture page sent to everyone, to fill in the space. She was a kitten when I found her in our barn & something happened to her mom. I bottle fed her & she is an outdoor indoor cat with attitude. (LOL) The dogs loved their treats from Pinot. Thank you Pinot from Max, Missy, & Baxter. :) Our tails were wagging as we ate our treats.

jennielynn1970
12-04-2009, 09:01 AM
My cards are all done, stamped and now all I need to do is put the return address labels on them. I hope to get them out to everyone by Monday!

Casper
12-04-2009, 01:25 PM
I have received cards from....
Anna_66
Grace
Krazyaboutkatz
Lvpets2002
Neko1
Phesina

Thanks so much! I enjoyed each one of them. :)

I am getting mine all finished up as I type this. I hope to make it to the post office before it closes, but if I don't, they will for sure be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Felicia's Mom
12-04-2009, 02:39 PM
My cards today are from Neko1 and Pinots mom. Thank you both very much.

Medusa
12-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Cards finally sent out today. Whew! It's really late for me but life happens, y'know? Thanx to all that I've received cards from already. I love getting things in the mail besides bills. :D

neko1
12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
I agree, this is fun! Feels so nice to receive all these wonderful cards, pictures, and all around sentiments :D Pinot's Mom- thanks for the mice- Neko & Tama love them!:love: The striped one does remind me of Neko and the sparkly one reminds me of Tama- great choices!!

I have received from:
Grace
Phesina
Anna_66
Lvpets2002
Krazyaboutkatz
Pinot's Mom

Thanks again everyone- I can't even begin to express how much this means to me:love:

Grace
12-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Thank you Michelle (Neko) and Lut (Maya & Inka's Mom).

Douglas came in with the mail and said - you've got cards from Belgium and New Jersey! - I think he's enjoying this as much as I am :)

Andie
12-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Hello Pet Talk! Bull here. Momma just want me to tell everyone thank you for the cards and ours will be in the mail soon. She's really trying hard to get them out but she is working two jobs and is still getting use to it. Ms. Maggie (Pinot's Mom) I really enjoyed my sniffs of the presents but Momma said that me and Isis couldn't have ours til Christmas Eve when we are all together with Lappy. (I wish Aunt Amanda would hurry up and get him here, I'm tired of hearing about him already!) :rolleyes:

But so far we've gotten:

Ms. Anna's (Anna_66)
Ms. Bonnie's (Bonny)
Ms. Nancy's (Felicia's Mom)
Ms. Gretchen's (Grace)
Ms. Tracey's (krazyaboutkatz)
Ms. Helene's (lvpets2002)
Ms. Michelle's (Neko1)
Ms. Pat's (Phisina)
Ms. Maggie's (Pinot's Mom)

Loves,
Bull Boy

I have all of mine signed, addressed, and sealed I just need to get to the post office to buy stamps. They will be in the mail sometime next week.

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2009, 01:42 AM
I received 3 more cards today from Maya & Inka's Mom, Felicia's Mom, and Bonny. Thanks so much for the beautiful hand made card Lut,the cute card Nancy, and the cute dog card and picture Bonnie.:)

anna_66
12-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Woo Hoo! I hit the jackpot big time this morning:D 5 more cards!

A BIG thanks to:

Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy)
Michelle (Neko1)
Richard
Bonnie (Bonny)
Nancy (Felicia's Mom)

Pinot's Mom
12-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Newest received: Tracey (VERY cute picture!), Bonny (more cute pictures!), Richard (how'd you get Edster to pose?;)), & Nancy. Thank you all very much!

There was one return, however; Oyster (Courtney's) came back as undeliverable. I PM'd her, but has anyone else had this problem?:confused:

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2009, 06:11 AM
2 more today!!

So far I've got 4 cards:

Felicia's Mom
Grace
Pinot's mom (thanks for the pressies!!!)
Neko1

Thank you!!

Grace
12-07-2009, 10:49 AM
2 more over the weekend - Bonny and Richard - and their assorted critters.

This is my first Christmas exchange - I'm going to have to get in the swing of things next year and include pictures of my cats.

Pinot's Mom
12-07-2009, 02:41 PM
I know; I actually took a picture FOR THESE CARDS, and forgot to insert it!! :o

phesina
12-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Hi, I'm back! A friend gave me his daughter's old monitor. It will probably take me a couple of days to get caught up with everything, though.

Wonderful cards have been arriving!

jennielynn1970
12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
All my cards went out this afternoon!

I've been receiving a few each day for the past few days. It's been great to see them come in!

RICHARD
12-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Sent out all my cards today, just have to get the special jobs picked out and I am DONE!..

The cards that have come are spectacular....Thanks!:)

anna_66
12-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Another one came today...thanks Mary (Medusa)!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2009, 10:12 AM
I know; I actually took a picture FOR THESE CARDS, and forgot to insert it!! :o

So did I :o:o:o

2 more cards today!! Thank you to Anna, Bonnie !!

Casper
12-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Mine are all officially in the mail! Technically, they were all supposed to go out Monday, but I somehow forgot to put postage on Lvpets2002's. :o That is all fixed now, and I mailed hers off today.

I have recently received cards from Medusa, Felicia's Mom, and Bonny. :) Thanks so much, guys!

neko1
12-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Card jackpot today!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful cards and pictures!!
Freedom
Felicia's Mom
Medusa
FloppsyLadySally89
Jenn_librarian
Bonny

Grace
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
One yesterday from Medusa (Mary). Lovely card - thanks :)

Felicia's Mom
12-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Today I recieved a card from Medusa. Thanks Mary for the lovely card.

phesina
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Many, many thanks for all the cards so far! :love::love::love:

Tracey & family (Krazyaboutkatz)
Nancy (Felicia's Mom)
Anna & family (Anna_66)
Michelle & family (Neko1)
Bonny & family (Bonny)
Richard & Edward (Richard)
Gretchen (Grace)
Mary & family (Medusa)
Maggie & family (Pinot's Mom)

To all of you who have included photos of your fur-babies, THANK YOU! It's so nice to see their pictures!

And to Pinot, we kitties are all purring a resounding THANKS!!!!! for those carefully-chosen toys you sent each of us. We are having oodles of fun with them, and we're just amazed how you picked out each one's favorite color and fabric!

Love :love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler

lvpets2002
12-10-2009, 04:18 PM
:) My Cards received are the same as you Pat.. Oh I received yesterday a Good Pic & Card from Sandra = Freedom.. She looked great with her dad & the pups & also got the pic of the cats.. All are so Adorable..

phesina
12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Two more cards today:

Jennie & family (Jenn_librarian)
Courtney & family (Oyster)

Thank you, so sweet with such nice wishes!

phesina
12-10-2009, 06:50 PM
To my darling Taccoa,

Guess what.. This afternoon, a man got out of a big brown truck and came up to our door and handed Meowmie a great big box!!!!!

I can't wait to see what's in it! But Meowmie is taking her time getting to it.. says we may have to wait until Christmas eve. :eek::(:mad:

Wait! Hanukkah begins tomorrow night! and since we are non-denominational kitties, there WILL be some package-opening tomorrow! ;):D

Love :love::love::love::love::love: from your ELMER!!!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-11-2009, 12:09 AM
I received 6 cards today from:
Freedom
Jenn_librarian
Richard
Medusa
FloppsyLadySally89
Oyster

Thanks so much for all of the beautiful cards and pictures.:) This really helped to brighten my day today.:)

anna_66
12-11-2009, 05:24 AM
It's so nice to come home from a long, hard day at work to find some new cards in the mail:D

Thank you so much to:
Sandra (Freedom)
Brittany (FloppsyLadySally89)
& Courtney (Oyster)

The cards were just wonderful!

Pinot's Mom
12-11-2009, 07:58 AM
OK - have to catch up on the thank you's real quick (on work computer, home FiOs is not functioning at the moment)...so, thank you to the most recent card senders!
Jennie
Courtney
Mary
Sandra (love the pictures)
Brittany (nice picture)

Thank you all! :love:

lvpets2002
12-11-2009, 12:09 PM
What meowmom is making you all wait.. Well just give her those Sweet Eye Winks & legg rubbss & she will give in.. Taccoa is so Happy all arrived ok.. She was afraid the weather would delay things.. Sure hope Darling Sweetheart Elmer & babies enjoy all.. Many Thanks for all of your gifts to us as well..
To my darling Taccoa,

Guess what.. This afternoon, a man got out of a big brown truck and came up to our door and handed Meowmie a great big box!!!!!

I can't wait to see what's in it! But Meowmie is taking her time getting to it.. says we may have to wait until Christmas eve. :eek::(:mad:

Wait! Hanukkah begins tomorrow night! and since we are non-denominational kitties, there WILL be some package-opening tomorrow! ;):D

Love :love::love::love::love::love: from your ELMER!!!!!!!

sirrahbed
12-11-2009, 03:39 PM
I did not sign up for the exchange this year and so was excited and happy to see that the mailman brought me an unexpected card from KAK!! thanks so much Tracey - I enjoyed it so much and loved seeing the picture of your furry family!!:love: It really made my day!!

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Today my cards are from:
Lut
Richard
Sandra
Jennie
Courtney

Thank you all for the lovely cards!:love:

neko1
12-11-2009, 04:26 PM
2 more cards today, thanks so much Richard & Courtney!!

wolf_Q
12-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I didn't join the list but I've received a couple, you know who you are, thanks! I'm going to make a few and send them out soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

Grace
12-11-2009, 06:35 PM
My husband didn't join the list - but he got one today!!

phesina
12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
What meowmom is making you all wait.. Well just give her those Sweet Eye Winks & legg rubbss & she will give in.. Taccoa is so Happy all arrived ok.. She was afraid the weather would delay things.. Sure hope Darling Sweetheart Elmer & babies enjoy all.. Many Thanks for all of your gifts to us as well..

Dearest Taccoa, my sweet,

Well, we opened our Hanukkah present today, all right.. and what wonderful surprises inside! Lots of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys.. all our favorite flavors!.. and treats and toys and a picture frame with spaces for each of us (I get the biggest one, of course).. a nice hand-made (by you, Meowmom Helene?) kitty cushion, which my Big CHer Brother Bob snagged right away because he loves those!.. and some Chili Fixin's to give a Texas flavor to our food and our Meowmie's!

And our Holiday Card from the Furr Purr Clann!

Yours will be on the way tomorrow!

Love from your Elmer :love: and the rest of us: Bob, Sydney, Sparkler, Poppy, and Pat :love::love::love::love::love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2009, 11:13 AM
I did not sign up for the exchange this year and so was excited and happy to see that the mailman brought me an unexpected card from KAK!! thanks so much Tracey - I enjoyed it so much and loved seeing the picture of your furry family!!:love: It really made my day!!

Watch your mailbox debbie, there's another one coming ;):)

Husky_mom
12-13-2009, 11:46 AM
thank you Lut!!.. what a lovely card :D .. a very pleasant surprise hehe

phesina
12-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Another card arrived yesterday: Brittany & family (FloppsyLadySally89)

You all look so sweet and happy! Thank you for the picture-card.

Felicia's Mom
12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
My card today was from FloppseyLadySally89. Thanks, Brittany and Frankie for the card and picture.

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2009, 12:26 AM
I got one from Barbara today. Thanks so much for the adorable card.:)

On Sunday I was at my parents house and I brought down all of the cards that I've received so far. They really enjoyed seeing them. Now it's become an annual thing that we do together.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2009, 04:51 AM
hmmm, I wonder why all my cards haven't arrived yet?? I mailed them all the same day........:(

Pinot's Mom
12-15-2009, 07:13 AM
hmmm, I wonder why all my cards haven't arrived yet?? I mailed them all the same day........:(

You know, I was kind of wondering the same thing...I thought all yours had been mailed, but I haven't seen it yet. It's so crazy at this time of year with all the mail, just hope that's all it is...

I received Barbara's card yesterday! Thank you!!:)
Helene's (lvpets2002) package came over the weekend, Pinot being the properly raised kitty she is, sent her thank you note to her sweetheart Roco -Thank you, Helene! :)

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Lut, I got your card on Dec. 11.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Lut, I got your card on Dec. 11.

See? That's what is so weird, some people got it, others did not!

Grace
12-15-2009, 11:40 AM

I received yours on December 4th :)

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2009, 04:48 PM
My latest card is from Barbara. Thanks for the cute card.:love:

jennielynn1970
12-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Lut, I received your card a few days ago. It is beautiful, thank you!!

phesina
12-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I got a card from Barbara today.. thank you!

Still haven't gotten Lut's.. and I live about 10 miles away from Gretchen, who got hers on Dec. 4!

captain
12-15-2009, 07:03 PM
I have received about 8 PT cards so far - Felicia's Mum - it is always the first card I receive.

I will make a list and post it up tomorrow.

My cards are on their way ...... :D. Hope you like the pics

Grace
12-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I got a card from Barbara today.. thank you!

Still haven't gotten Lut's.. and I live about 10 miles away from Gretchen, who got hers on Dec. 4!

And I haven't received Barbara's as yet, although Tracey has - way out in California :confused:

Makes things all the more interesting, and gives us plenty to discuss :)

Husky_mom
12-15-2009, 07:28 PM
I got a card form Tracey!!.. super cute pic.. thank you :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2009, 01:38 AM
I got a card form Tracey!!.. super cute pic.. thank you :D
I'm glad to hear that you finally got it and that you liked the picture.:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2009, 01:40 AM
And I haven't received Barbara's as yet, although Tracey has - way out in California :confused:

I think the reason that I got mine so quickly is that it was mailed from Santa Ana,CA. Barbara usually sends them to a friend who then mails them separately.;)

Barbara
12-16-2009, 03:42 AM

Please do not be confused- there is a simple explanation: they were posted from California;)
A card from Germany to the US costs between 3 and 6 €!!!!! So I send them to a friendly PetTalker and have them posted from the US :)
I know they have been sent beginning of this week and should arrive now:)

Medusa
12-16-2009, 06:14 AM
W/out checking the list, I think I've received all my cards now. Thank you so much everyone! W/email and texting having taken over, it's so nice to receive something in the mail besides bills. :)

lvpets2002
12-16-2009, 04:08 PM
:love: To My Darling Elmer.. Its your SweetHeart Taccoa.. Received Our Lovley Gifts today.. I have always wanted a Furminator.. Meowmom says when she gets home this evening she will try it out on me.. Also the CatNip Mice & Magnets & Christmas Card are so Adorable.. Oh meowmom had to take the Glass File to work & show all.. She has never seen one before.. Many Many Thanks from your SweetHeart Taccoa & Furr Purr Family..:love:
Dearest Taccoa, my sweet,

Well, we opened our Hanukkah present today, all right.. and what wonderful surprises inside! Lots of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys.. all our favorite flavors!.. and treats and toys and a picture frame with spaces for each of us (I get the biggest one, of course).. a nice hand-made (by you, Meowmom Helene?) kitty cushion, which my Big CHer Brother Bob snagged right away because he loves those!.. and some Chili Fixin's to give a Texas flavor to our food and our Meowmie's!

And our Holiday Card from the Furr Purr Clann!

Yours will be on the way tomorrow!

Love from your Elmer :love: and the rest of us: Bob, Sydney, Sparkler, Poppy, and Pat :love::love::love::love::love:

sparks19
12-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Ok... sorry for being the slacker lol

cards are going out tomorrow :D

RICHARD
12-16-2009, 08:25 PM
My cards are on their way ...... :D. Hope you like the pics

Loved the pics and got to see my vacumn cleaner too!:D

phesina
12-17-2009, 06:57 PM
:love: To My Darling Elmer.. Its your SweetHeart Taccoa.. Received Our Lovley Gifts today.. I have always wanted a Furminator.. Meowmom says when she gets home this evening she will try it out on me.. Also the CatNip Mice & Magnets & Christmas Card are so Adorable.. Oh meowmom had to take the Glass File to work & show all.. She has never seen one before.. Many Many Thanks from your SweetHeart Taccoa & Furr Purr Family..:love:

Taccoa my dearest, we're so glad you like your presents :love::love::love::love::love:! Have you been Furminated yet?

And here are some pictures of Bobby enjoying his nice new hand-made cushion!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1963

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1965

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1964

Love from your ELMER!!!!!

captain
12-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Loved the pics and got to see my vacumn cleaner too!:D

Snigger snigger :D

lvpets2002
12-18-2009, 11:05 AM
:love: oH Bob your so stunning on the new bed.. Taccoa sends Blessed Huggss & Kissess for her Darling Elmer..
Taccoa my dearest, we're so glad you like your presents :love::love::love::love::love:! Have you been Furminated yet?

And here are some pictures of Bobby enjoying his nice new hand-made cushion!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1963

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1965

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=113&pictureid=1964

Love from your ELMER!!!!!

anna_66
12-18-2009, 11:35 AM
More cards!

Thank you to:

Michelle (captain)
Barbara (Barbara)
&
Andrea (Andie)

I LOVE them all!!!

phesina
12-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Got a lovely card today from Jill & pets (Pembroke Corgi).

Hugs and whisker kissies and purries to Taccoa from Elmer, who is looking forward to Christmas Dinner with her at Niagara Falls!

Felicia's Mom
12-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Got 3 cards today:
Andie
Pembroke_Corgi
Captain (along with a big surprise)!:eek:

Many thanks for the nice cards.:love:

neko1
12-18-2009, 04:25 PM
2 cards today

Many thanks to: Captain
Barbara (Tama loves the extra purrs from Filou and sends some back!):love:

RICHARD
12-18-2009, 04:37 PM
My table, next to the front door.

I was running out of "decor" in the first three pictures.

Got a resupply!;)

Lilith Cherry
12-18-2009, 09:19 PM
I cannot join in sending and receiving from here in China - the post office mostly doesnt read English and loses nearly all mail :rolleyes: so I am sending you greeting by this method... hope you enjoy it!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=157851

RICHARD
12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
I cannot join in sending and receiving from here in China - the post office mostly doesnt read English and loses nearly all mail :rolleyes:

Ah,

No mail, no bills?:eek::D

Merry Christmas!

Lilith Cherry
12-19-2009, 12:34 AM
LOL Richard... plenty of Chinese bills and online banking does the domestic ones! Thanks for the greetings:D

Right now I am baking 600 brownies using a toaster oven - 30 at a time - one for each student in my eight classes.
And I thought Canadian classes were overcrowded:eek:

My problem is my husband keeps scoffing a few !

Bonny
12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Lilith Cherry, Thank you for the the wonderful card. It was very enjoyable to watch & listen to.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I received 3 more cards from:
Andie
Pembroke_Corgi
Captain

Thanks Andrea,Jill, and Michelle for the beautiful cards and pictures.:)

I've also received many cards from PT'ers that aren't on the list. You know who you are. Thanks so much.:)

Grace
12-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Please do not be confused- there is a simple explanation: they were posted from California;)
A card from Germany to the US costs between 3 and 6 €!!!!! So I send them to a friendly PetTalker and have them posted from the US :)
I know they have been sent beginning of this week and should arrive now:)

Thanks - I wondered if you had done that.
Then your card arrived with a USA stamp on it . . . . . . :)

JenBKR
12-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Lut, I received your beautiful card! Thanks so much! Ty is 2 by the way, I should post some new pics sometime. He's ALLL toddler :D

karlyb
12-21-2009, 01:45 PM
I've received so many beautiful cards, especially the hand-designed cards and the ones with pictures of the pets. Thanks everyone!

I started on my cards before Thanksgiving but with one thing and another, still haven't got them in the mail. They're ready to go, just waiting for stamps, which I'll pick up today if the garage gets the brakes on my car fixed early enough today. Guess someone has to be the last straggler.

Grace
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Received the card from Sparks and Puck today. Love the picture :)

Felicia's Mom
12-21-2009, 04:25 PM
I got a card from Sparks19. Thanks Brian Tanya and Hanna for the cute picture card!

krazyaboutkatz
12-22-2009, 01:39 AM
I also received a card from Sparks19 today. Thanks for the cute picture card.:)

I love receiving cards after Christmas so any one who still hasn't finished their cards yet please don't worry. I know that I'll still enjoy them whenever I receive them.:)

lvpets2002
12-22-2009, 11:29 AM
:) I as the same here aggree.. I will be getting the International Ones off on Christmas Eve.. Sorry that I was running late on the International ones..
I also received a card from Sparks19 today. Thanks for the cute picture card.:)

I love receiving cards after Christmas so any one who still hasn't finished their cards yet please don't worry. I know that I'll still enjoy them whenever I receive them.:)

Karen
12-22-2009, 11:44 AM
I mailed the last of our cards today, so know some will be late, but remember, as a friend's Dad used to say "The Wise Men didn't get there overnight, either, there's still time!"

We have been enjoying all the cards we have received!

Barbara
12-22-2009, 01:02 PM
I have a lot of cards:
FloppsyLady Sally89 (You've grown quite a bit over the years ;))
Captain (Love those Spotty pics)
Freedom (nice to meet you guys)
Anna (with some really complacent doggies)
Pinot's mom- with a special mousie for Filou
Grace- with a wonderful lighthouse
Tracey and all the Xmas kitties
Neko1- Filou and Tama exchanging purrs
Bonnie- and the pups and kitty
Lut- that was the first card
Phesina- loved that card with all the happily adopted pets
Andrea and Dustin - with a black lab Santa
Oyster- did you draw that marvelous card yourself?
Jenn Librarian.....
and some more who were not in the exchange :D

K9karen
12-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Mailed all my cards on Monday, so you should be getting them soon!
Sorry for being so late this year..boo-boo eye... so I couldn't focus enough to write any personal messages.

I hope you all know how much I adore you and wish you all healthy and happiness always.

anna_66
12-23-2009, 09:32 AM
The ones who say there cards will be late...no worries! I LOVE getting them after Christmas. More time to enjoy them!

I received two more:

Jill (Pembroke_Corgi)
&
Tanya (Sparks 19)

Thank you so much for the lovely cards!

neko1
12-23-2009, 01:28 PM
More cards today- thanks so much!:
K9Karen
Pembroke Corgi
Sparks 19
Andie (:love: the card!)
Karen & Paul- extra special thanks! PT is the best!

sparks19
12-23-2009, 02:43 PM
OH hooray glad to see my cards are making it to people lol I really sent them last minute this year

anna_66
12-27-2009, 07:35 PM
More cards to add:)

Many thanks to:

Karen (mayor)
Karlene (Karlyb)
Karen (k9karen)
Jennie (Jenn_librarian)

I LOVE them all!!

I'm really going to miss getting all these cards!

krazyaboutkatz
12-27-2009, 11:07 PM
More cards to add:)

Many thanks to:

Karen (mayor)
Karlene (Karlyb)
Karen (k9karen)

I LOVE them all!!

I'm really going to miss getting all these cards!

I received the above too. Me too.:)

Bonny
12-28-2009, 09:52 AM
All the wonderful greetings have arrived here. Thank you everyone for the greetings,cards,& family picture cards, & pictures of pets. I have them hanging up all over my house. It makes this time year with the snow & cold weather joyous to have cards & pictures of everyone all over my house to look at. Only 83 days left before SPRING arrives. ;)

k9krazee
12-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Thank you Karen and Paul for the Christmas card!!

Husky_mom
12-28-2009, 12:51 PM
just got a card from Medusa.. thank you so much!! ((hugs))

Felicia's Mom
12-28-2009, 02:14 PM
My cards today are from Karen & Paul, karlyb and K9karen. Thank you all for the lovely cards.:love:

Husky_mom
12-31-2009, 06:56 PM
thank you Slick.. got a very pretty card.. :D

slick
12-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Every Christmas I am amazed by all the cards I receive even though I didn't sign up for the exchange.

I have them displayed on one wall and in mid January, they will come down and join the huge collection of PT cards I've received over the years.

Many many thanks to those of you who have taken the time to send me a card. Yesterday I came home to 6 of them in my mailbox and today I received 3 more!!! :eek:

You people mean the world to me and I can't thank you enough for your support, especially now with Max.

Cheers to you all! :):):love::love:

Russian Blue
12-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Every Christmas I am amazed by all the cards I receive even though I didn't sign up for the exchange.

I wanted to also thank each of you who still kept me on your Christmas card list. It really brought a much needed smile to my face receiving them (and I'm surprised you even remember me since I'm barely on anymore)!

My life has turned upside down this past year and we didn't even really celebrate Christmas this year. Thank you. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-03-2010, 07:24 AM
I'd love to know if my cards have found their way by now??? I made a complaint at the PO last wednesday. They said that they cannot help the delay, "the season" is always busy", they said....:mad:

Karen
01-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Your card made it here well before Christmas, Lut, thank you!

And thanks to everyone who sent us cards, I love getting them, and dread the day when none come in my mail, and I know Christmas is over for the year!

phesina
01-03-2010, 10:41 AM
I'd love to know if my cards have found their way by now??? I made a complaint at the PO last wednesday. They said that they cannot help the delay, "the season" is always busy", they said....:mad:

I never did get yours, Lut. Maybe it's still on the way. I know a couple of things that I sent well before Christmas still haven't made it.

Medusa
01-03-2010, 11:44 AM

I did get your card, Lut, a good while ago. Thank you. :)

Pinot's Mom
01-03-2010, 11:49 AM

Lut, I have not received yours, unfortunately. I have gotten all the others from the list, and thank you all very much.

Grace
01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I received yours on December 4th :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Lut, I received your card a long time ago. It sure was beautiful.:)

Pinot's Mom
01-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Lut, your card ARRIVED TODAY!! It was beautiful, thank you, and I knew you'd want to know!:D

RICHARD
01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
IT's with great sadness that I will begin to take my cards off the string that holds them up!:eek::(

Its always a hoot to get them and a heartbreak to take them down.

This year I carefully stapled the envelopes - which are works of art in themselves - to the cards and will put them away.

To be pulled out sometime in mid June, to have a smile or two and relive the excitement of having mail that doesn't have a return envelope that I should stuff with money!

Thanks again to everyone that participated and made going to the mailbox fun.

lvpets2002
01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
:) I So Agree & Well Said Richard..
IT's with great sadness that I will begin to take my cards off the string that holds them up!:eek::(

Its always a hoot to get them and a heartbreak to take them down.

This year I carefully stapled the envelopes - which are works of art in themselves - to the cards and will put them away.

To be pulled out sometime in mid June, to have a smile or two and relive the excitement of having mail that doesn't have a return envelope that I should stuff with money!

Thanks again to everyone that participated and made going to the mailbox fun.

phesina
01-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Same from me, Richard.. Thanks!

phesina
01-11-2010, 05:16 PM
And guess what I got in today's mail: LUT'S CARD!!!!!

Thank you so much, Lut, from all of us.. It's just beautiful! It's exquisite. What a wonderful work of art on your part.

RICHARD
01-11-2010, 05:28 PM
And guess what I got in today's mail: LUT'S CARD!!!!!

Thank you so much, Lut, from all of us.. It's just beautiful! It's exquisite. What a wonderful work of art on your part.

LOL, How do I know these things?;)

captain
01-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Just wanted to post on here - cooper - Australian Quarintine opened your lovely parcel, and removed the dry dog treats.

They are so strict here, and NOTHING seems to get in if they are unsure. Thanks for the thought tho :)
The dogs sure did sniff the packet alot

Thanks everyone for the lovely cards ....

RICHARD
01-18-2010, 07:21 PM
They are so strict here, and NOTHING seems to get in if they are unsure.

You know I say this with the utmost respect and love.:D:love:

"How did the original 'settlers' get in?":eek::confused:;)

-------------------------------

That happened once, to my package.

No, not THAT package.:rolleyes::eek::(

captain
01-18-2010, 08:02 PM
That happened once, to my package.

No, not THAT package.:rolleyes::eek::(

Oh My, the things I COULD have said ................. :)

RICHARD
01-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh My, the things I COULD have said ................. :)

You are a sport!;)

Barbara
01-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Medusa's card which was stamped in the US the 4th of December arrived today. Not the best example for international cooperation of mail service:rolleyes:
But still good- I didn't expect any cards to come now :D

Pinot's Mom
01-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Just wanted to post on here - cooper - Australian Quarintine opened your lovely parcel, and removed the dry dog treats.

They are so strict here, and NOTHING seems to get in if they are unsure. Thanks for the thought tho :)
The dogs sure did sniff the packet alot

Thanks everyone for the lovely cards ....

I'm so sorry they didn't get their rawhide presents:(. Is there any service that can be used to get things there? Do things have to be factory sealed?

Maggie

Karen
01-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Catty1, we got your card yesterday! Just to let you know it got all the way here!

Medusa
01-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Catty1, we got your card yesterday! Just to let you know it got all the way here!

Ditto, Candace. :)

Felicia's Mom
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Today I got my card from Luckies4me. Thanks Cass, Dylan and Kai.

Karen
01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
As did we, probably the last of the season's cards!

Bonny
01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Thank you for the Christmas card Luckies4me. It is nice to receive a card in January when there is cold & snow all over the place. It cheers a person up.:)

Grace
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Another recipient of a card from Luckies4me. The day is snowy, and the card put me right in the mood :)

anna_66
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Cass, just wanted to let you know we got your card...thanks!

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Today I got my card from Luckies4me. Thanks Cass, Dylan and Kai.

Me too. Thanks so much.:)