PDA

View Full Version : Sweet as Candy!

tatsxxx11
11-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Well hello there beautiful Candy girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: What a precious baby you are, such a beautiful blend of two much loved breeds! So, they tried to pass you off as a Labradoodle?:D Well, no matter your lineage, you couldn't be more beautiful (inside and out) if you tried (though there's no mistaking the "Golden" in that face and that golden heart of yours)! As for your family "paying a lot for a mutt," (:rolleyes:) anyone who meets you would no doubt agree, the joy and love and happiness you bring to your family's life, the humans as well as your furry sibs, PRICELESS!:love: Your photos are beyond priceless, Candy! And whenever I'm in need of a smile today, I'm coming back for more of your beautiful, sweet as candy, self!:) And oh, as for that "not so smart," thing...we all know that "MO!" hehe

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry companions/pup pals are treated to an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and a zillion kisses to you, and your furry pals too, precious Candy!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Hello Candy,

I think you have the cutest face ever.:D Your people say you are
a little slow, but between you & me, you excel in cuteness.:love: I hope
you have a great day of celebration in honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl. :)

Daisy and Delilah
11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
We are in love with that precious curly facie!! Look at you, sweetheart. What a little doll baby. It must be so much fun to be at your house with all the cute pups and all the madcap antics. It's a great pleasure to meet you today, Candy!!! We hope your Mom joins Pet Talk so we can get to know you better. Congrats to you on your big day as our very special little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses to add to the celebration today. Those kisses are from two Chihuahuas in Florida. Throw some in for the rest of the crew too please. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

chocolatepuppy
11-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Aww Candy, what a sweet face you have! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!:D

Edwina's Secretary
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
I refuse to believe a face as cute and sweet as Candy could possibly belong to a troublemaker!

Congrats on DOTD to adorable Candy!

LHCamry
11-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Candy....You are adorable. I would love to have you. You can come and live with me any day. Congratulations on DOTD. Candy, have a wonderful life.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love: