PDA

View Full Version : Only two weeks to go

sparks19
11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
SO excited

In two weeks we head to disney. Well disney is only for two days but that's ok with me. ANY time at disney is good time.

we are heading to florida to visit Brians parents on the 5th for a week.

WE have all decided to spend two days at disney. basically just gonna do magic kingdom and take hannah to see the characters and see how she reacts. maybe do the fireworks or something at night after she has a nap.

I can't WAIT

then we go back to Brians parents place and spend the last couple days there.

I am really excited for this trip.

I LOVE disneyworld and I can't wait to share it with Hannah. she probably won't remember it years from now... but I will and that will be a memory I will always cherish.

Daisy and Delilah
11-23-2009, 03:33 PM
I hope you guys have a blast!! We might have some good weather for you. My daughter gets here this week and I am hoping for some cool temps. Enjoy your trip!!:)

lvpets2002
11-23-2009, 03:38 PM
:) Oh you all & Hanna will have a Blast.. Its lots of funn.. Hey ya think there is room in the suitcase for me??:D

Alysser
11-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Ahh, disney! Fun but afterwards you wanna blow your brains out from all the things like all the walking and that dumb annoying song "It's a small world". Just kidding lol, but damn do I hate that song! I remember telling you I couldn't wait to see Hannah pics from disney. I went back in April, you're going to LOVE it. Hannah is going to have so much fun! :D

I love Disney!

Casper
11-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Man, I'm jealous! Take me with you, please. :D

I hope you all have a fun, safe trip! :) I bet it is going to be so much fun.

sparks19
11-23-2009, 04:40 PM
we have lots of extra seats in the van :D haha

yeah I've been to disney many times in my life and love it more and more every time. now I get to share it with Hannah and I just can't WAIT.

Yeah we are hoping for good weather too :D Florida in December seems to be the perfect temps for me. hoping for no rain or very little :)