PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Signatures?????

FloppsyLadySally54
10-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Hi, I see that everybody is getting ready for Halloween by getting new Halloween signatures! How do you do it?? How do you get those pictures small enough? If anybody knows how can you tell me?? I really wanna make one because I have a picture of Lady in her costume and it would be cool to put it on a signature and I want to learn how to make banners because it sounds like fun! :)

anna_66
10-09-2002, 10:13 PM
Britt, I made my banner at Flaming Text (http://www.flamingtext.com/). It's really easy & lots of fun! There is so many different fonts and styles you can use. And with my pics, I just resized them with MGI Photosuite. If you need any help just let me know!

Karen
10-09-2002, 10:25 PM
You can use any Paint program - from Paintshop to Photoshop - to resize your images. Perhaps you should ask a parent for help. Usually there is a menu item that says "image size" where you can then type in the desired size, then save the image.

FloppsyLadySally54
10-10-2002, 05:11 PM
Hehe, my parents know nothing about computers, a lot of help they'd do. Thanks Anna, I just resized them with paint. Thanks for the help!

anna_66
10-11-2002, 07:00 AM
Your welcome!

FloppsyLadySally54
10-11-2002, 03:34 PM
Wait, when I went to flaming something (can't remember) it said nothing about making banners.