PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day November 21th!

kokopup
11-21-2009, 11:09 AM
You have inherited a Genie that will grant you 3 wishes. These wishes must be for the benefit of something or someone other than yourself. What would your wishes be?

anna_66
11-21-2009, 11:20 AM
This is an easy one.

First I'd wish for all my mom's health problems to go away so she'd feel good for once.

Then I'd wish for my brother to finally find true love and happiness in his life.

And my last wish would be for Mark's mom (my husbands mom) to not have alzheimers and be the woman she used to be.

Daisy and Delilah
11-21-2009, 12:41 PM
I would wish that animal abuse would stop in the world forever.

I wish my mother didn't have Alzheimer's. We miss having her old self with us.

I wish my children happiness always.

DJFyrewolf36
11-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I would wish for predjudice to just simply go away. Yes there is bias from experience but outright hate of a group for really no reason would be something I'd love to see end.

Id wish for the health and happiness of my entire family (including the ones with fur and my family of choice :D)

and

I'd wish for each person to get a chance to tell one thing to someone who has passed...think hard because you'd only get one. ;)

Asiel
11-21-2009, 01:07 PM
I'd wish a loved one could find true happiness.
Wish a friend could have a much needed windfall.
Wish my kids could all be in great health.

Karen
11-21-2009, 01:14 PM
I'd wish an end to war

A cure for cancer

And an end to abuse for animals, people and children

Casper
11-21-2009, 01:20 PM
1. I wish that everyone in this town I live in would open their eyes to the animal neglect that happens far too often right in our own neighborhoods.

2. I wish all kids could feel comfortable in their own skin.

3. I wish people could realize material things truly aren't everything.

Taz_Zoee
11-21-2009, 01:28 PM
I wish financial stability and happiness to my parents.

I wish no animal would have to experience living in a shelter or cage EVER.

I wish comfort to those who have lost a loved one, skin or fur.

cassiesmom
11-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Dear Genie: My three wishes are---

-that my two youngest nieces will be accepted into good colleges and get the best possible financial aid packages;
-that my nephew-in-law would find a job doing the type of work he has studied and earned credentials to do;
-and financial security for my parents (not financial excess or a sudden windfall, because that is not what they want, but that I would not have to worry about their future needs being met).

Alysser
11-21-2009, 06:00 PM
- I'd wish for a cure for Cancer - my mom had (breast) cancer five years ago. She is a survivor but I know many people aren't that lucky :(

- I'd wish for a cure for arthritis or any other painful bone disease that is similar - It KILLED my dog.

- No racism, prejudices, or hate ANYWHERE in the world. Maybe for once the human race would stop finding stupid excuses for hating each other :/

Genny
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I'd wish for there not to be any hungry people in the world.
I'd wish for my whole family to be financially blessed for the rest of their lives so no one would have to worry about that stuff ;/
And I'd wish for my grandmother to be like she use to be and not have alzheimers anymore.

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM
1. I'd wish for peace (no more war).

2. I'd also wish for a cure for cancer.

3. I'd wish for no more homeless pets. They'd all live in happy caring wonderful homes.

Marigold2
11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
I would make it so people could not eat meat, they would become deathly ill if they did
I would cure mental illness and addiction.
I would make common animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits etc unable to bred for 10 years to control the population ovet the entire world. This would not include endangered animals. Just those that are in such abundence that we are killing them in shelthers.

Queen of Poop
11-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I would wish for:
My aunts cancer to go away
No more homeless, abused or hungry animals
Sorry about this last one:
For my husband to experience the abuse he dished out on me so that he never does it to anyone else.

beeniesmom
11-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Very easy:

Financial security for my mom, brothers and sister.
Cure for cancer.
Peace on Earth.

caseysmom
11-22-2009, 03:09 PM
1. Hungry people would have proper nutrition

2. no more prejudice

3. both my daughters will grow up to be happy whatever their version of happiness is.

kokopup
11-23-2009, 11:28 AM
By karen
I'd wish an end to war

A cure for cancer

And an end to abuse for animals, people and children

I have to agree with your wishes Karen. Many of the world's problems would
be taken care of with these three wishes.