PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day November 20th!

kokopup
11-20-2009, 06:02 PM
If you could come back in your next life as pet. What would that pet be and why?
If a dog what Kind,etc, etc.

chocolatepuppy
11-20-2009, 07:57 PM
An inside only cat. ;) Why? They get up in the morning, eat and uh, use the potty, then laze around until it's time to eat again!:D

Karen
11-20-2009, 08:00 PM
As my Dad always said, "I'd wanna come back as a dog owned by my family! They have the best deal going!"

Twisterdog
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
An inside only cat. ;) Why? They get up in the morning, eat and uh, use the potty, then laze around until it's time to eat again!:D

Agreed!

I'm not enough of a people-person to be a dog, so I'd have to be an aloof cat.

Alysser
11-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't think I'd really wanna be a pet, I'd wanna be a wolf - but the question is about pets so I would definitely choose a dog, no clue what kind - maybe a mutt. Either way, I'd want to be an active dog. :D

Casper
11-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Totally an inside cat, but the kind with access to an outdoor enclosure. Maybe I could be born an Agoraphobic so I won't have any desires to explore the big world outside of the house. :D

kokopup
11-20-2009, 10:27 PM
If I were a pet I think I would like to be a mascot for a football team. If I came back as a dog it would have to be UGA the Univ of Georgia's Bulldog. He gets to go to all the great games and even has a air conditioned dog house. If I came back as a bird it would be WAR EAGLE Auburn University's Mascot. I get a triple wammie here, because, I Get to soar over thousands of fans, get a bird's eye view of the games, and I'm on the endangered species list.:D

Moesha
11-20-2009, 10:40 PM
UGA VII just died from heart failure. I've always told my cats that I'd love to be them. No worries. Sleep and eat. Have every whim taken care of for them.

Freedom
11-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Ahahahahahaaaa, how on earth do you come up with these questions? You got me, I'm gonna have to sit and think.

pomtzu
11-21-2009, 09:18 AM
I'd like to be either a cat or little dog that makes it big in commercials and/or movies. That way I could wear fancy jeweled collars, be carried around and pampered, ride to my appearances in a Limo, and have the finest food and living quarters that my big salary could pay for. :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'd like to come back as a pampered indoor cat. I keep telling my cats that they have the life. They eat, sleep, and play.:)

Genny
11-21-2009, 09:03 PM
I'd wanna come back as a dog I guess. What kind? A maltese because they're pretty and cute-and that's the kind of dog my baby Angel is ;)
Why a dog? Cause I'd wanna be the kind that gets pampered all the time-and gets carried around in those little bags and gets my nail/hair done. That would be nice :D

Marigold2
11-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I want to come back as a eagle so I can travel.

RICHARD
11-21-2009, 09:27 PM
A pet chimp.

That way I could fling feces at people and they would think that it was funny.:eek::o:confused::o

Queen of Poop
11-21-2009, 11:58 PM
If I came back as a dog it would be a border collie.
If I came back as a cat it would be a as a norweigan forest cat.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-22-2009, 04:30 AM
A pampered house cat for sure!