PDA

View Full Version : Jacob? This Edward has something for you..

RICHARD
11-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Jacob,

Close that blind or I'll kick your flea bitten werewolf arse back to where you came from.

Love
Edward.:)

And hands off Bella, Punk.

catmandu
11-18-2009, 07:49 PM
As they used to say in the Old Time Westerns them is fighting words pardner!!!
I hope that Jacob heeds those words or there will be Gray and White Fur a flying!!!:eek::eek::eek:

happylabs
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
LOL! Ed the vampire cat.

RICHARD
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
I hope that Jacob heeds those words or there will be Gray and White Fur a flying!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Gary,

There is a vampire/werewolf movie that came out this week. The Vampire's name is Edward and the Werewolf character's name is Jacob.

Ed was napping in the sunshine and I snapped that photo. I thought about Ed's vampire fangs and posted it.;)

catmandu
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Ohhhh!
I am not up on motion pictures Richard I have only seen two since 1982.
I assumed that Jacob was a neighborhood rival of sorts.
Another senior moment and the Found Ctas are gathering thier little paper bags to hide thier heads in shame,
I am old and doddering!!!:confused::confused::confused:

RICHARD
11-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I am old and doddering!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Gary,

It's not a doddering moment.

You spend your time more wisely than I do!;)

katladyd
11-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Gary, nothing to worry about. I'm in your league when it comes to movies, and I'm fine! I tend to spend a lot of my scant free time online and playing with and caring for my cats. I'm rather proud of that!:)

aTailOf2Kitties
11-18-2009, 09:52 PM
don't feel bad, Gary. I had no idea what he was talking about either until I saw a Burger King commercial of all things talking about the 2 characters.

catmandu
11-19-2009, 07:42 AM
My eyes are bad and on dial up that Photo of Ed wouldnt come up so I thought that Ed was a Light Gray Rival of sorts.
Talk about stumbling to conclusions!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Freedom
11-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Ed, you sure are dramatic about sunshine! Guess that is what happens when you are in a cat nap dream and SOMEONE moves the blinds!

I don't watch movies either, glad to have the reference explained. Still, I "got" it, ED was UPSET! Te hee.