PDA

View Full Version : help please a photobucket question....

carole
11-18-2009, 03:38 PM
On posting my first thread today i noticed the lovely siggy that ptcrazy did for me has now gone due to the fact her account has been inactive for over 90 days, can anyone tell me what to do , i really loved my siggy of my furbabies and now they are gone boo hoo, Thanks in advance

Karen
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Send her an email or a message. And once the account is active again, you should download the signature to your own computer, so you have it, and to use it as your Pet Talk signature, you can set up and album under your profile, and reference it from there!

Husky_mom
11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
yup what she said..

if the account is inactive or if she deletes the pics or the account itself.. they they are gone for good..

best thing is to contact and her send it to you so yo can save it in your comp.. if that doesn´t works.. you can always get a new one..;)

moosmom
11-18-2009, 05:53 PM
I got the same thing, Carole. Have no clue as to what's going on.

Genny
11-18-2009, 07:41 PM
yea mine too :(

blue
11-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Search through her photobucket for them. Link (http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/).

Laura's Babies
11-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I have made siggies for others and you should ALWAYS save to your own computer and upload to your own account. I go in my account at PB and clean up from time to time and the siggies I made for others are always the first thing I delete.What if she deleted it.... now it's gone and she can't get it back..

blue
11-18-2009, 11:08 PM
A bunch of sigs I recognize are still in her photobucket account.

carole
11-19-2009, 03:37 AM
Thanks everyone for your advice and the link Blue much appreciated, Donna your siggy is on her second page,now i will keep looking for mine.

moosmom
11-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Found it!

Husky_mom
11-19-2009, 10:37 AM
save it to your comp then upload to your photobucket account then paste as your siggy..

if it ever gets deleted you won´t be able to look for it again.. save it now that you can

moosmom
11-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I tried to put my siggy in and it comes up as a link. HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!

Karen
11-19-2009, 11:01 AM
Carole, I just sent you an email with the signature images of yours she made. Donna, I downloaded yours, and will email it to you.

What you both can do is create an album on Pet Talk, which you do by going under your profile, you'll see it there. Then put these images in an album, and you can then use them as your signature images and don't have to worry about them disappearing any more, okay?

moosmom
11-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks Karen!!

Karen
11-19-2009, 11:06 AM
I tried to put my siggy in and it comes up as a link. HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!

Okay, so you have the image on your computer now?

It needs to be somewhere on the Internet. One easy way to accomplish that is set up an album here on Pet Talk. Once you do, put the image in it, and then once you view the picture within the album, it actually gives you the link in BB code to use below the picture.

This:
[IM G]http://pe toftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=19[/I MG] without the spaces, for example, is this picture from my album.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=19

Hellow
11-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Always remember to save pictures to your computer. The sites they exist on may not always be there.

Every picture I have is either on my server(s) or on the forum itself.