PDA

View Full Version : New pics -- Smooth Collie puppy!!

Spiritwind
11-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Hello all,

I just thought I'd post some pictures of my new smooth collie pup, I just got her this past Friday. She is 9wks. Pictures were taken by her breeder a week or so before I got her... I need to get new pictures.

http://i47.tinypic.com/aev38y.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/30w15at.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mrelvd.jpg

She is my next show prospect...

Still trying to come up with a name (call name) for her! I'm horrible at coming up with names. Suggestions welcome.

Her mother is "Keebler" - Spiritwind Midnight Flyin (smooth tri)
Her sire is "Lindsey" - Ka-Ze's kamilles Rumours -- 9pts, 1 major (rough blue)

MonicanHonda
11-18-2009, 02:57 PM
What a gorgeous little puppy!!!! :) I love the color.

Queen of Poop
11-18-2009, 03:00 PM
She is beautiful!

Taz_Zoee
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Cute pup! Not sure what your requirements are for call names, but I combined her parents names and thought of Kinsley. Which is actually my friends daughters name. :p

Husky_mom
11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
I presume she´ll be spiritwind´s.. how about Rumour haz it.. and for name Hazy..

i´m not really good with names.. but I do like making my mind workevery now and then.. hehe

she is a lovely girl.. and a merle.. oh my.. so cute

Spiritwind
11-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks everyone! She is a sweet puppy too. Super confident, I just love her temperament. Not afraid of ANYTHING, very bold and pushy, which I personally love!! I think she is going to be a handful, but a lot of fun. First time she did steps was when I got her, according to her breeder, she had never done steps before, but she ran right up mine without evening thinking about it, first time she saw them.. and my steps are horribly high and steep, don't usually let puppies do them this young, because I don't want them to fall, but she ran up them before I knew what she was doing LOL

Cute pup! Not sure what your requirements are for call names, but I combined her parents names and thought of Kinsley. Which is actually my friends daughters name. :p

Kinsley is kinda cute!! I'm not really good at coming up with names. Not real requirement on the call name... just want something that seems to fit her!! LOL

I presume she´ll be spiritwind´s.. how about Rumour haz it.. and for name Hazy..

i´m not really good with names.. but I do like making my mind workevery now and then.. hehe

she is a lovely girl.. and a merle.. oh my.. so cute

Rumor Has It would fit well, but I already have a Rumor Has It...lol so can't use that again. Her reg. name will actually start with Kamille -- as I did not breed her (I bred her mother though)... so she'll have her breeders kennel name on her first... more than likely followed by Spiritwind.
So Kamille's Spiritwind _ _ _ _ _.....????? lol

Karen
11-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Kamille Spiritwind Stormcloud? Stormy for a call name as her merle colors have grey and black like storm clouds, with the tan makings like the sun peaking through?

Husky_mom
11-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Kamille Spiritwind´s Kloud

i liked the cloud idea from Karen.. but modified it a bit.. with a K.. so it´s KSK

Spiritwind
11-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Kamille Spiritwind Stormcloud? Stormy for a call name as her merle colors have grey and black like storm clouds, with the tan makings like the sun peaking through?

Hmm.. I kinda like that name!! Something storm related could be cool!

Kamille Spiritwind´s Kloud

i liked the cloud idea from Karen.. but modified it a bit.. with a K.. so it´s KSK

That's kinda cute too!

chocolatepuppy
11-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Where's the cuteness warning???:eek: She's adorable!!!:love:

Seravieve
11-18-2009, 06:28 PM
She's a BEAUTIFUL Collie. Wow.

Good luck with the name... Those are tough!

Genny
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
aww! I :love: collies and she's precious :)

*LabLoverKEB*
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Awww!:love:
What a beatiful baby!
As for names, I really like Karen & Isabel's suggestions!

luvofallhorses
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
:) She's absolutely GORGEOUS!! :love:

wolfsoul
11-19-2009, 06:53 PM
She's so cute! New pups are so much fun. :D

I have always liked the name Fly By Night, and it would go with her dam's name. :)

cassiesmom
11-19-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm terrible with names, so can I just say - WOW! She is beautiful! Welcome, Kamille Spiritwind!

Spiritwind
11-20-2009, 10:23 AM
She's so cute! New pups are so much fun. :D

I have always liked the name Fly By Night, and it would go with her dam's name. :)

I kinda like that -- Fly By Night. Still need a call name from that though LOL

I've had several call name suggestions that I like... so we'll see what I decide lol

cassiesmom
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
I am such a dork! I thought her name was Kamille! (hit myself on head)

I've been thinking about this adorable face all day :D
http://i50.tinypic.com/30w15at.jpg

tikeyas_mom
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Wow what a beautiful pup!!!
Congrats! Love the blue merle! <3

RobiLee
11-21-2009, 06:15 AM
She is a stunning girl and I just love her.

When the Fly by Night name came up it made me think of the call name Eve or you could call her Evie.

lute
11-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Congrats on the puppy! She is beautiful! Good luck in the ring with her! I'm sure she'll be lots of fun!

Spiritwind
11-21-2009, 06:18 PM
She is a stunning girl and I just love her.

When the Fly by Night name came up it made me think of the call name Eve or you could call her Evie.

Hey Robin!! Good to see you on here! Haven't talked to you forever! How is everything? How is Mr. Zack?? and of course Tori and Katie??

Congrats on the puppy! She is beautiful! Good luck in the ring with her! I'm sure she'll be lots of fun!

Thanks!! She is already lots of fun.... so much personality. Likes to (try) and run with the big dogs already! LOL she doesn't realize she is the size of their heads LOL