PDA

View Full Version : companion animals

sasha the cat
11-18-2009, 11:02 AM
At The Palace in Montreal, Canada, we all have our stories:

I’m Norman, channeling through KatMa. I'm the recycled kitty; I’m about 13 now. My baby brother, Felix was abandoned as a wee, helpless kitten. He came to The Palace when he was about 10 months old which makes him just over 3 years old now. Baby Rascal is about a year old. He joined stray =^..^= Ebony under balcony for food in July 2009. Ebony has come faithfully twice a day since Sping 2008.

Baby Rascal let our KatMa scoop him up so he’s been neutered and vaccinated. Baby Rascal is healthy but FIV+ He lives inside The Palace in his very own bachelor apartment!! In January, February and March our veterinarian, Dr. A. will come to our house once a month to vaccinate me and my baby brother, Felix against FIV+ Once Dr. A. gives the go-ahead, KatMa plans on introducing Baby Rascal to us.

Late September 2009 Oreo joined Ebony under the balcony. Oreo is at least 10+ years old. Oreo wheezes like an asthmatic. KatMa wishes Ebony and Oreo would just let her pick them up and bring them to Dr. A. for neutering/spaying and all required vaccines to protect them.

KatMa has come to terms with the fact that she can’t adopt every kitty who comes to her for food, shelter and love. This is called “the marriage-saving tactic” as our Paw-Paw is allergic to us! This also means KatMa has finally accepted the Neuter/Spay/Release concept is second best to being adopted into a good home. KatMa will feed Ebony and Oreo so long as they keep coming because she is already deeply in love with them.

Killearn Kitties
11-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi Norman, sweetheart! How lovely it is to hear from you and your Katma again. Gosh, you seem to be collecting kitties at your house at the moment. Glad to hear the marriage is still on. :D Some kitties just don't want to come in, no matter how much we want them to. Our daddy was one of those feral toms who liked his life just the way it was. He was king of all he surveyed (and turned up every second day for a good feed).

Lots of love and purrs to you!
Samantha and Daisy xx

catmandu
11-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Norman , this is the Found Cats!:):):)
Our Dad does the same thing, hes always sharing our Food with the Little Tortie who comes around and there another Young Black Cat and a Big Orange in the back.
We miss the Nice Black Cat that was here and that Little Mooma cat was nice too.
I guess they are gone away for good.:(:(:(
We sure miss Bo Bo and John Hancock and Our Dads sad too.:(
Michaels very old now too , and one day he will be gone too, but thier soirits come by and tell us how nice things will be.
You have a Great Kat Ma, please give her Headbumps for us All!!
The Found Paradise Hotel Cats LOVE YOU ALL!!!
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Norman, I hope everything works out for you, Felix and baby Rascal! How sweet of your KatMa to look after visitors with such tender care!