PDA

View Full Version : Well, I know this ...

ChrisH
11-18-2009, 09:44 AM
... but it's nice to see others agree. :D

Sexiest man alive (http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20315920_20320494,00.html)

Though I'm so sad we don't get that magazine over here. :(

Husky_mom
11-18-2009, 09:57 AM
heŽs cute.. but IŽll stick to my 2008 guy..*drools*...:p

Karen
11-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Hee hee - shall I buy a copy and mail it to you? ;)

caseysmom
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
I like his competition better:p

kitten645
11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I LOVE jonny! Had a wicked dream about him last night ;) Not the best pic of him on the cover though :rolleyes:Congrats J!

happylabs
11-18-2009, 12:00 PM
I have to agree...he is a hottie! Love the eyes. ;)

K9karen
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I subscribe to PEOPLE. Please PM me your address..I'll be happy to send it to you. But you'll have to excuse any drool marks, OKAY?????

I know, I know. I'm old enough to be his mom..probably granny too. But JD is a Gemini like me and I LOVE Gemini men.

Good taste!

Barbara
11-19-2009, 02:59 AM
Of course I knew who would be the winner. Actually he's better than ever. However they can keep most of the other babies for themselves, especially Pattz;)

ChrisH
11-19-2009, 03:52 AM
Thanks for the responses, nice to see some fellow Johnny admirers reside in the our pet world.:D

I subscribe to PEOPLE. Please PM me your address..I'll be happy to send it to you. But you'll have to excuse any drool marks, OKAY?????

I know, I know. I'm old enough to be his mom..probably granny too. But JD is a Gemini like me and I LOVE Gemini men.

Good taste!
Karen, he is 46, and I am old enough to be his mum, I know because my son is the same age. But who cares, he doesn't. A lot of his friends, male and female, are of mature vintage, one of them being Patti Smith who is 62.

And thank you for the offer {hugs} but post & packing can cost a bomb and so, regretfully, unless I can get the cost to you by paypal or something, I can't take you up on it.

moosmom
11-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Count me out. Everytime I see him either on tv or in a magazine always looks dirty and disheveled and hadn't bathed in days.

ChrisH
11-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Really? Something like this you mean?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/JD/covers-posters-promos/knowlcover.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/JD/Events/Venice%202007/rc2000x3008-1-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/JD/03-1.jpg

Medusa
11-19-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't even know why I opened the link b/c I already knew whom it would be. LOL He is a cutie pie but rather young for me. I'll stick w/my guy Jeremy Irons. (Not hijacking your thread; just thought I'd post his pic b/c not a lot of people know of him).

Genny
11-19-2009, 10:26 PM
I like Johnny Depp. He's cute an all.

Ya'll were talkin about yall bein old enough to be his mom, but he's old enough to be my dad lol...

I don't know about ya'll, but I think Channing Tatum is just so cute! He's probably my favorite guy on tv ;)

Marigold2
11-19-2009, 10:27 PM
I adore Johnny for me he has always been the sexiest man.
Good actor.
Loving husbend
Great dad
A good decent, intelligent, sweet, shy, giving man with a sense of style and a terrific body and that smile................... Oh that sexy sexy smile and then there is the voice.......... Yummy

pomtzu
11-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Count me out. Everytime I see him either on tv or in a magazine always looks dirty and disheveled and hadn't bathed in days.
And I thought I was the only one that thought this.......at least that's the way he looks to me most of the time.

I'll take George Clooney in a heartbeat!!!! :love:

ChrisH
11-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Good actor.
Loving husband (half-right, he and Vanessa have been together for over 11 years but they have not married. ;))
Great dad
A good decent, intelligent, sweet, shy, giving man.
Spot on Marigold.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/thumb.gif Being eye-candy is fine but those aspects of him you have listed are what make him so dear to me.

We don't all like the same thing, person, music, film ... ad infinitum ... and I think that is a good thing, life would be so boring if we did don't you think? If you share my passion or are even just lukewarm, it's really nice to read but If you don't like Johnny for any reason that's fine too, I'm not here to defend him - Donna, my reply to your post was meant more in fun than anything and just maybe to give you a different physical view of him than you are used to, he does clean up nice don't he? :D - nor to promote him. Just sharing a news item.
:D

cassiesmom
11-20-2009, 06:31 PM
ChrisH, I heard about it on news radio this morning, and I thought of you!

finn's mom
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
I think Johnny Depp is fantastic. He's handsome, charming, intelligent, private and real. I think he's a wonderful actor, I love that he can and does **everything** and usually does it really well! I am super excited to see him in Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland, and also in Heath Ledger's last film, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus! I saw the preview for it last night and it looks absolutely magical! Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell all play Heath Ledger's part since he was unable to complete it. :(