PDA

View Full Version : No hope of Photos Sadly but Katherine Lee Sterlings a Proud Little Momma Cat!!

catmandu
11-18-2009, 07:07 AM
As of last night Katherine Lee Sterlng has feeding an Orange/Gold Kitten and a Black Kitten with some White Marking.
I would like to think that they somehow are the Kittens of Ebony Beau Tubster and Golden Rod, but thats not likely as Ebony Beau was PTS a lot earlier this year.
But the Orange/Gold Kitten sounds like a Little Golden Cat.:love:
All Three are spoken for . and I wonder if they are no longer picking up Momma Cats to be, what will becomes of the Momma Cats in the Future?:confused::confused::confused:

katladyd
11-18-2009, 12:36 PM
That is soo sad about the poor fur mommas of the future. But, I am so happy Katherine Lee and kittens are going to find good homes. You found her just in time!

Karen
11-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Bless you for helping Miss Sterling become a safe, happy momma, and congratulations to all three on their new homes that await them!

catmandu
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM
I wish I could get Baby Photos especially of the Kitten Of Gold.:love::love:
I am told that he/she is just a gorgeous Little Karat of Gold and the Little Black with White spots is a Cutie too.:cool::cool:
They seem to be fine, but in a week they will be getting vitamin supplemments as Katherine Lee Sterlings so yound, not much more than six months young.
I wish I had caught her before pregnancy she would have been A Found Cat!!:love::love::love: