PDA

View Full Version : I´m gonna be so dead.. lol

Husky_mom
11-17-2009, 06:23 PM
I came across an ad I could not resist... rex bunnies.. so needless to say I just got one of those.. lol... but I´m gonna be beyond dead.. because I got a second one..:eek:

hehehe.. I got a castor rex bunny boy.. and was gonna get a silver marten/angora black girl bunny.. but my kid loved a grey one..:p sibling to the original one... hubby has NO CLUE..lol

still no pics.. it´s pretty dark.. but I will get you some tomorrow morning.. I do have a few pics the breeder sent me so I hope those work for now..

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/conejosventa084.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/conejosventa020.jpg

Moesha
11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Awwww! So soft and fuzzy and beyond cute!

Casper
11-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Aww, they are really cute! :love:

Seravieve
11-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Oh wow those are some adorable bunnies!!

Karen
11-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Awww, make a vet appointment for spay/neuter before too long! Rabbits can get pregnant at a very young age - sometimes 6 weeks, and you don't need that happening!

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Congrats!!!:D These are adorable bunnies.:)

At first I thought that you were going to say that the PT calendar pictures got all messed up.;)

pomtzu
11-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Tell hubby to hold off on any acts of violence until after you get the calendars done please. :eek::D

The bunny's are adorable. I had a dwarf bunny for many years and he was a real sweetheart.

Enjoy your new additions - and of course - don't forget to post lots of pics. :)

Husky_mom
11-18-2009, 08:28 AM
lol.. lucky for me they do´t make a peep.. he would´ve found out last night..

I have a spare room no one ever goes in.. except me of course..lol.. so they are pretty safe there.. unnoticeable.. at least until the calendars are done.. hehehe

I knew rabbits were "fast" in that matter but not THAT fast..:eek:.. I do however want to get a rex girl for the boy.. but that´ll have to wait a bit.. I should have one ready by next month.. that´s when I´m gonna die for sure.. LMAO

they are so tiny and fuzzy and cute.. the rex boy is very small compared to the pics.. once you have him in hand.. oh.. if you could only feel his fur.. oh my... and baby girl is super soft too... must be the angora from dad.. I´ll try upload some pics later today...

oh.. name suggestions are so welcome..;)

pomtzu
11-18-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm horrible on names! Maybe after I see a pic I can think of something, but it would probably be pretty darn lame. :(

My little dwarf was a pretty silver color and we named him B.R. (for bunny rabbit). How original was that?? LOL

When my kids were little, they each had a big rabbit. The black one was Inky and the gray one was Smokey. Again - real original.....:rolleyes::p

Anikaca77
11-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Awww very cute!

Melissa