PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Finnley ~

Daisy and Delilah
11-16-2009, 10:20 AM
We can certainly agree with everyone else and say you are a very beautiful boy!! That coat is luxurious. Such a great all around boy. We're pretty impressed to hear about your great work at the shelter, helping all the little kittens. Congratulations to you for being such a good boy, Finnley. You are an expert on what it's like to not have a forever home. We hope all the shelter pets get a loving home just like you. We love seeing your pictures and especially the one with you lounging on the rooftop in Manhattan. Your buddy is pretty cute too. Congrats on being our DOTD today!! Please tell your family to give you a million special kisses for being such a special doggie. Those kisses are coming to you from Florida. Happiness always!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lvpets2002
11-16-2009, 12:17 PM
:love: Hello there Adorable Handsome Finnley.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

LHCamry
11-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi Finnley:

What a handsome boy you are. You make my heart go flip flop.
I am so happy that you have a wonderful home and family. And also a handsome friend:love:. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

wolfensteinsmom
11-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Finnley, your beauty on the outside is apparent. Your beauty on the inside takes some telling. But it is so very obvious, now, that you are truly an angel come to earth. :love:How wonderful that you can help others that may not be so lucky. I can't imagine the trauma that takes place when a baby has no forever place to call his or her own.:( God is surely smiling down on you and your lovely companion, and has blessed your humans with a gorgeous soul like you. :love: Thanks for being on the front page for me to see today. Lots of big bear hugs for you and your fursib.

tatsxxx11
11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Finnley! What a beautiful boy you are sweetheart, inside and out!:love: As others have already said, you truly are an angel in fur, heaven sent to do good on this earth!

We were so taken with your rags to riches, Cinderfella story of rescue! And how admirably you are repaying the great kindness shown you, by being the bestest best friend, most loving companion a human could ever wish for, along with dedicating a part of your life to helping those less fortunate than you! What an amazing Service Dog you're going to be, Finnley! And you're already in training, hard at work at the shelter, bringing comfort and companionship to all of those deserving, homeless kitties awaiting their forever homes!:love: But as they say, all work and play...;) It's clear you and your precious best doggie pal sure know how to kick back and relax! How many pups can lay claim to their very own rooftop patio, complete with chaise lounges and a view!:D:cool: You're simply the best Finnley, and so deserving of the coveted title, Dog of the Day! I hope you and your best buddy, your adorable fursib sidekick, are enjoying the happiest day of celebration, being loved to pieces and spoiled to the max!:) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Finnley, our extra special and most deserving "top dog," and to your fursib too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Hello Finnley,

You are a very handsome fella & I'm pleased to meet you today.:)
Your coat looks so soft & silky and I can see Collie in you sweet boy.
Many thanks for all the comfort you must bring to other animals who
are waiting for their turn to be loved.:love: Congratulations on being
our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs &
kisses too Finnley.:) I wish you many happy years to come sweetheart.

Alysser
11-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Wow, Finn, you're SO stunning! What an elegant dog you are, with your beautiful feather and colors. I love your smile, what a joy to read about your volunteering and wonderful work you do. We are so glad you found A FUREVER home and ESPECIALLY in Manhattan, in the "Big Apple", what an amazing place to live. I love th picture of you on the rooftop. :D How cool, enjoy life Finnley and have some adventures for us here who are not lucky enough to get to the city like that everyday. :cool:

Congrats on being the DOTD, you deserve it.

Momo
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Wht a cutie you are - even my kitty Ivanna (the Terrible) had to pause from her antics to look at you - LOL!
Enjoy your day...which I assume you shall, judging from your picture on the roof! :love::):love:

Freedom
11-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Hi Finn! My that smile on your face meant I just HAD to open the link and learn more about you.

But that pic of you and your pal on the roof, catching some rays, really made me laugh out loud! I believe you hit the the jackpot, Finnley, in leaving Tennessee in search of your new home!

The work you do at the shelter is very special. And working on your Service Dog certification will mean you can continue to help others. Bless your mom for letting you blossom into such a handsome helper!

Hope you had a great day in NY today, knowing that you earned this special honor as Dog of the Day.