PDA

View Full Version : Affordable glasses for everybody

IRescue452
11-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Its too late for me since I just got my new glasses, but I can still help those who need glasses and can't afford them. My frined told me she gets her glasses from a website called zennioptical.com. Prescription glasses start at $8, plus like $25 for bifocals and 30-something for progressive lenses. They've got hundreds of frame choices. All you need is your prescription, so you do need to go to the eye doctor, but that's nothing compared to what you'd pay for glasses from the eyedoctor.

Karen
11-14-2009, 11:10 PM
We have had several threads on them - here's one:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=151715

Laura's Babies
11-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Yea, some people here have already ordered them and were thrilled with the price if them. A guy I work with got his there and he is so proud of them!

kuhio98
11-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I got to pairs from them a couple of years ago and I still love them.

adequedia
11-15-2009, 05:53 PM
It seems the eye doctor has said i need glasses. This is completely new to me and Im kind of lost. Im wondering for the people who have them, is there a certain brand they suggest? different lenses? What should I be looking for when I go looking for frames? tons of fun when I learned that never even knew how bad my eyes were till they were tested. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks