PDA

View Full Version : Sheba Deal!!

catmandu
11-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I was in PetsMart in Ancaster and they had cages of Cats all wanting a Furr Ever Home.:(
The ones I liked the most were Brando a 12 Pound Male, and Theresa a Big Calico Lady.
I wish I could have taken these Big Cats home as people were walking past these Older Cats to look at the antics of the Young Cats of the Future :(
But I am not allowed to adopt any More Cats and all I can do is wish Brando and Theresa well. I really like Brando, he was a hunka hunks Purring Cat!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
And Theresa was so colorful and also a Purrrer!!
We are praying someone falls in Love:love:
And oh yes they were clearing out thier Tubs of Sheba 3/1.00!!
I remember when these were nearly a dollar each.
They are great squares of meat, and my arms are sore for carrying home 133 , but the Found Cats and Porch Cats are happy and that all that counts.
I would check to see if they are clearing Sheba in the USA as well.
:love::love:

momtomany
11-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks Gary. I hope that is that way at my local Pets Mart when I go tomorrow. My only outdoor kittie, Boxer, just loves those and I had to tell him they were not going to make them anymore but I would try and stock up on them.

aTailOf2Kitties
11-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Sheba was just about the only canned food my RB Montego would eat, but it looked so tasty I was almost tempted to take a bite.

catmandu
11-15-2009, 09:12 AM
I called the other PetsMart in Stoney Creek , but they were out of them.
And they were 39 cents on the shelf but as I bought all the remaining inventory the Manager let me have them for 3/1 Dollars so he could move a new product into that space!!!
We hope you find some momtomanycats and Boxers not dissapointed!!!
I love it as its a sold chunk on meat, no waste , and the Kitten Trio was so happy , as was Tubster Panther ate two tubs by himself.
YUMMMY DAD YUMMMMMMMY!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Hummm, I will have to swing into Petsmart in Countryside and see about those. The thing I dislike about going to Petsmart is the adoptable cats - I want to bring them all home. I take a "detour" through the middle of the store to the cat food aisle.

catmandu
11-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Iknow what you mean Elyse as they have cages of Poor Lost Cats there , its thier Big Adoption Weekend.:):):)
I feel so very sorry for the Older Cats like Brando and Theresa who have to compete with the Younger Cuter Cats for a Furrever Home.
I feel fell in LOVE :love:with Big Brando a Huge Orange and White Male , he has a PURRR like My MagnifiCat Moose.
:love::love::love:
But they will not adopt to me as I am over the Three Cat Limit by a few!!!
Please Pray that Brando finds someone to love him.
:cool::cool::cool:

momtomany
11-15-2009, 04:53 PM
I went to Pets Mart today and they didn't have the Sheba deal yet. Hopefully soon. I hate to go on the weekends and usually go during the week, but kitties needed food. My heart just breaks for all the cats and dogs looking for home. Today was especially hard so our two male dogs got in a huge fight last Sunday while we were out of town. We already lost one and it looks like we may loose our lab, Buckley of 6.5 years. I kept tearing up the whole time I was in there.