PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries

finn's mom
11-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Does anyone else watch it? It's the only tv show (besides the dance competition ones) I watch every week. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. So many shows come and go after a season or two!

I really like the show, and tonight's episode actually scared me! I'm nervous about going to bed, haha. I didn't get to watch it when it was on at 7, so I watched it by myself after 10, and even had to turn on a lamp because it made me jump a few times! It's ridiculous, hahaha, I'm too old to be scared by a show!

Anywho...does anyone else keep up with it? I'm definitely Team Stefan. :D:love::o:rolleyes:

Seravieve
11-13-2009, 08:39 AM
I've watched it from the beginning, but I kind of have a love/hate thing for it. I love it because its a) vampires, and b) the connection between Stefan and Elaina (sp?). I havent watched last night's episode yet, had grocery shopping to do last night. I hate it because its on 'the CW'.. so its really a 'teen' show.. and being 25, that kind of gets on my nerves. I almost read the books, once I had finished Twilight, but I never got around to it.

It and Ghost Whisperer are my guilty pleasures right now. =) I usually watch both on Saturday morning, in bed cuddling my pups.

finn's mom
11-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Eh, who cares if it's aimed at teens. ;) It's actually very well done, and I think it's well acted. So far, I like the plot and the characters. Last night's episode was so good! I would like to read the books, I didn't realize there were any until about two weeks ago. Right now I'm reading Catcher in the Rye, but maybe when I'm done with that, I'll pick those up to kinda "take a break" from hard reads. ;)