PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Mailer??

wolf_Q
10-09-2002, 03:17 AM
Quite a while ago I used to have this set so I'd receive the Pet Talk Mailer. It tells you what threads you replied in had been replied to. This was when I only visited Pet Talk once in a while, and I hadn't discovered the "forums home--view new posts" lol. Well I noticed a couple of days ago that my old email address was still listed here, so I thought I'd change that. I changed it...and I changed the Pet Talk Mailer to "no"...but I still keep getting it. I've tried changing it to "no" several times. ?? It's not that I mind it really, it's just that I don't really need it...takes up precious inbox space, lol. I visit here often enough (*too* often) that I don't miss any posts!

Fuzzy317
10-09-2002, 03:51 AM
Could it be you are still subscribed to those threads? maybe they are threads done before you changed it to "no"

When you changed the setting in your profile to "no", are you then clicking at the bottom, "submit modifications"? it won't record a change to your profile unless you do

jenluckenbach
10-09-2002, 06:09 AM
Do you remove the check mark at the bottom of each post when you reply to a post? The one that says "e-mail notification"? removing that check each time may seem tiresome, but it will work.

wolf_Q
10-09-2002, 10:41 AM
Yes I hit submit modifications. Hmm....maybe I am still subscribed to them. I swear that before I didn't have to click off each thread to stop the emails...oh well.......