PDA

View Full Version : My first NERF 'kill'.......

RICHARD
11-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I recently have seen a spike in the wildlife sharpening their claws on the area rug in the front room.

I decided to do the responsible thing and purchase a 'gun' to try and protect the rug.

I keep it loaded and when the offending critter comes and begins to try and shred the carpet I fire a warning shot over his head, and if that does not work?

I shoot him in the arse!

I am a responsible 'hunter' and shot myself before I used it on any animal.

I have no limits, no tags to purchase and no guts to contend with.

I mounted my first trophy on the back of the recliner and now proudly display him to anyone who comes over to visit.

sparks19
11-11-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG lol that hat is horrific. REALLY lol.

Hellow
11-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Rewled.

RICHARD
11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
OMG lol that hat is horrific. REALLY lol.

Why do you think I shot him in the arse?

NO one will embarass me like THAT!:D

sparks19
11-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Why do you think I shot him in the arse?

NO one will embarass me like THAT!:D

HAHAHAHAHA

remind me never to tick you off. I'd hate to be found wearing that hat lol

Moesha
11-11-2009, 08:56 PM
I wore a hat like that once while skiing. Wonder if I have a copy of that on this computer.

RICHARD
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I wore a hat like that once while skiing. Wonder if I have a copy of that on this computer.

But you were having fun, Ed was not.

But, those ski pants would never let you know you had been shot.;)

DO NOT MESS WITH ME!:D

happylabs
11-11-2009, 10:22 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! The look on his face is priceless. I cannot believe he leaves that hat on long enough for you to get a photo. That is just too hilarious.

slick
11-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Richard, I like you....really.
But how could you post something like this on an animal friendly site???? Killing anything is horrific and especially your own pet. How could you?????

happylabs
11-12-2009, 08:08 AM
I don't think I noticed before that Ed has such a nice collar. Does he wear one all the time?

aTailOf2Kitties
11-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Ed reminds me of my RB Montego. He always had that slightly annoyed look on his face. I could just imagine him rolling his eyes at me if he could. I used to put little Santa hats on him when he was just chillin'. He'd put up with it for a few minutes as long as he didn't have to get up.

Ed is such a handsome boy I think I'd probably let him get away with being naughty. I'd also get tired of having to eventually pick up all of the nerf darts:p

RICHARD
11-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Ed is such a handsome boy I think I'd probably let him get away with being naughty. I'd also get tired of having to eventually pick up all of the nerf darts:p

I have a box big enough for him....address please?:p:eek:

-------------------------------

Happy,

He is seasonal with his collars. He also has two ties he wears on occasion. Some times he gets it off, it has a breakaway little connector on most cat collars!

I picked up the collar at Target, the fishies on the collar are that material that reflect light.....

I like blues and thought it was a nice color.

Of course, ANY color stands out on against this guy's coat!:D

sparks19
11-12-2009, 11:35 AM
so... did you have to sleep with one eye open last night? Or find a kittie tootsie roll on your pillow? lol

Husky_mom
11-12-2009, 12:13 PM
so... did you have to sleep with one eye open last night? Or find a kittie tootsie roll on your pillow? lol

hahahaa.. my same thoughts..lol

RICHARD
11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
I checked my ears, nose and hair, no toosie rolls!

happylabs
11-12-2009, 01:33 PM
LOL! You would never give him away. You would miss the entertainment!

He does look quite handsome in his blue collar.

-------------------------------

Happy,

He is seasonal with his collars. He also has two ties he wears on occasion. Some times he gets it off, it has a breakaway little connector on most cat collars!

I picked up the collar at Target, the fishies on the collar are that material that reflect light.....

I like blues and thought it was a nice color.

Of course, ANY color stands out on against this guy's coat!:D

aTailOf2Kitties
11-12-2009, 04:37 PM
how 'bout an even trade? Do you want the one that is always getting sick, or the one that will nip your fingers and toes until you get up and feed him, no matter what time of night it is? LOL

RICHARD
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
how 'bout an even trade? Do you want the one that is always getting sick, or the one that will nip your fingers and toes until you get up and feed him, no matter what time of night it is? Lol

done?:)

Freedom
11-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Richard!

Go back to the water squirt bottle.

And hide the hat, Ed has plans . . . . ;)

3Catcondo
11-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Richard, you are a trip. Poor Ed in that jester headpiece. He'll get you back when you are least expecting it. He is such a handsome white kitty :love:

RICHARD
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
He's a great cat, but he has this underlying 'crabbiness' about him.

There are times when I can be petting him and he turns on me.:eek:

----------------------

I just walked into the front room and saw this on the floor! Ed must have emptied the litter box to make me this message......