PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day, November 10

cassiesmom
11-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Hmmm... Loveofallhorses has not posted a Question for the Day today ... is it too late for me to start a thread for today? I hope not.

What is your favorite season? Mine is summer because I like the long days.

Alysser
11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Summer, I never thought I'd say this in my life but I miss work. I miss no stresses of school and I miss seeing my work buddies. :( I am so glad to have a job I love now, but I wish it wasn't seasonal. =P

CountryWolf07
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
I'd have to say, summer as well.

Genny
11-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Summer! I love getting outside and being in the sunshine! I love going to the beach and laying out by the pool...summer stuff :)

Husky_mom
11-10-2009, 08:27 PM
well... I could say summer too.. because itīs vacation time.. and my birthday is in summer.. but I DO NOT like the heat... boy I canīt stand the heat.. so other than that summer it is...

but i also enjoy winter.. if the cold is tolerable.. except when you just woke up and got to the shower to a freezing bath.. haha i love snow.. havenīt had any in quite a while..:(..

Casper
11-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Winter, for sure! Especially the ones covered in snow and ice. :) Gosh, you have gosh me excited. The almanac says we are going to have another rough winter this year... I can't wait!

Karen
11-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Absolutely not summer - any season BUT summer! ;) My favorite would have to be winter, I love snow, ice skating, the way a sudden snowfall quiets and cleans the city, and the color blue, deep and glowing, that snow turns at dusk is my favorite color ever!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Winter- love the cold weather, snow (when we GO to it), holidays, etc
Summer- going to the beach, hanging out by the pool, Popsicles, etc
:cool:

anna_66
11-10-2009, 08:54 PM
For me it's summer. I'm not a lover of the hot weather, but I live in Ohio so we don't have too many days that are super hot so it's tolerable.
The days are long, you don't have to wear a coat and I'm not cold:)

Daisy and Delilah
11-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Winter, hands down. It's the only time we actually cool off a little if we're lucky. I also love to look at snow pictures. Cold weather, warm fires, warm clothes, it all makes me so happy.:D

Of course nothing I mentioned is really here in Florida. Cold here is in the 50's.;)

Felicia's Mom
11-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Winter is my favorite season. What I really like though, is the changing seasons. I would not like to live where the temp is the same all year.

kokopup
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
When I was a young man , if I had to pick one, it would have been summer no question. In my old age I love fall the best, especially October and November. I really like the seasons here in Alabama because none are to severe and about the time one is getting a little old it changes. I am not a big fan of gray days. This time of the year we usually have a lot of sun and in the winter the coldest
days are sunny. Significant snow comes about every 15 years, so that means we are on borrowed time,

pomtzu
11-11-2009, 07:05 AM
It's Spring for me. I love to see everything coming back to life after a long winter - the leaves on the trees, the flowering trees, gardens of beautiful and colorful flowers, listening to the birds singing. All that is so welcome after a cold and dreary winter.

Freedom
11-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Summer. I love being outdoors so much, being able to work the garden then sit and enjoy it. Love the heat, hate the humidity.

redbird
11-11-2009, 01:16 PM
I love the Fall and Winter seasons. I don't like the snow and ice but I don't mind the cold at all. You can always get warm while indoors but the summer is horribly hot and humid sometimes and I can't take that altho my a/c is always blasting. I just love the fresh air the colder weather brings and no bugs:D

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/caroltree/Holidays%20Bthday%20Misc/bsk04.gif

IRescue452
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
I used to love fall. I love trees and leaves and the smell of all the falling leaves. But now that my circulation is worse I'm more of a summer person.

luvofallhorses
11-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I was getting to it you could have just PM'd me. :) I had to go to the shelter early today so I didn't get a chance to get on the computer.

Mine is all of them except winter.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-11-2009, 03:35 PM
My favorite season is spring. I love watching the buds erupt on trees, and flowers push out of the ground. I also love late spring (May and June) when everything is green and seems to glow!

lvpets2002
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
:) Oh mine is Fall/Autumn or Spring for sure..