PDA

View Full Version : Exciting :]

slleipnir
10-08-2002, 07:47 PM
I don't know why I'm posting this, I'm sure no one really cares, but it's kinda exciting for my family :] Before I was born, er, quite a while before, my grandfather was priemer of PEI, and now, the current priemer, is holding a thing to name a court house after him..I guess it sounds weird, a court house, but I think it's really neat! He sounds like he was a really nice person, I wish I got to meet him :[ I've see pictures of him with Queen Elizabeth and other neat ones...Sorry to bother ya..just thought it was really neat, so I blabber to people ;]

Logan
10-08-2002, 08:27 PM
Audrey, that is exciting!! And you should be comfortable sharing things like that with us anytime you want to!! :) What an honor for you and your family.

Logan

Nomilynn
10-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Hey that is very cool! I would be excited too. Will you be able to attend the naming? :D

Rottieluver45
10-08-2002, 09:17 PM
That would be so much fun to have something named after me!It`s probably not gonna happen any time soon,or ever,but it would be fun1

This is not blabbing! If It`s important to you it`s important to us! :D This is really Exciting! :D He got to meet Queen Elizabeth? LUCKY!!

anna_66
10-08-2002, 09:24 PM
Blabber as much as you want, we love hearing from you!

That sounds so cool! It's too bad you never got to meet him.

turner
10-08-2002, 09:25 PM
That sounds so exciting for you and your family. Its an honor to have something named after you!

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-09-2002, 08:18 AM
What an honor! That is a very important thing. Glad that you shared.

slleipnir
10-09-2002, 02:49 PM

Will you be able to attend the naming?
Yeah, I get to miss half a day of school. My dad is insisting I go, regardless what I'm doing in school lol :]

kingrattus
10-09-2002, 08:27 PM
Thats cool. My dad was born & raised in Charlettown PEI. My grandma lives there still & my dad is retiring next xmass (not this one) & he's moving in with her, to help care for her. I'm sure my grandma knows of ur grandfather & they may have even met.
I'm going to call my dad to see if he has heard anything about it. :D

kingrattus
10-09-2002, 08:31 PM
My dad wants to know his lastname, he said he migh even know the guy

NoahsMommy
10-11-2002, 12:04 AM
That's really cool! Let us know how it goes, OK?