PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe how childish he really was!

Genny
11-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Do ya'll remember me talking about this guy, Jordan?
Here is the link about it all: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155915

Anyways that's the guy that I went out with for about 2 months and we broke up not long ago.

But, Get this--my little brother (15) my nephew (10) went to Wal-Mart w/ my mom the other night. They were walking around looking at toys and stuff while she bought groceries. My brother saw Jordan and a friend of his while they were walking around, so my brother and my nephew said they started following Jordan and his friend around (my brother said that they didn't think Jordan knew they were following them) Then my little brother said all of a sudden Jordan's friend turned around and said 'Man, why are you following us; you don't know us!' My little brother said 'I know Jordan' and Jordan said 'Dude, I don't know you' and so my little brother just walked off. I know my brother and my nephew shouldn't have been following Jordan and his friend around; especially in Wal-Mart, and especially after we had broken up. But my brother is only 15-he's just a kid. I don't get why Jordan had to be such a jerk to my little brother. Jordan knew exactly who my brother was. He has been over to my house 100 times. I don't get why he was so mean to him. He can be rude to me all he wants and not talk to me, but my brother is a little kid, you know?
When my little brother, nephew and mom got home my little brother told my older brother about it and my older brother got mad about it and texted Jordan and they got in a huge argument (thru texts)
It was so weird going into work today and seeing Jordan after all that has happened, and now this!!!! Just something else for me to have to deal with I guess :rolleyes:
I guess I never realized before when we were going out how big of a baby Jordan really is. He thinks he is so tough. I mean seriously...I think he needs to grow up. Anyways thanks for listening to me complain lol :cool:

aTailOf2Kitties
11-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Someone denying they know someone else is not worth making a big deal over, especially if someone who wasn't there (your older bro) gets involved and escalates the situation. Your lil' brother walked away instead of arguing about it, why can't you? Talk about childish.

Genny
11-09-2009, 10:52 PM
I guess because that was my 'little' brother he treated that way. I agree that my older brother shouldn't have texted Jordan about it-I even told him that-but he did and I can't change that-it only made things harder for me at work. Believe me, I wish he hadn't.

But Jordan shouldn't have treated my brother that way. My brother has been nothing but sweet to him any time he came over. It just aggravated me I guess because he's been such a jerk to me at work too. I mean he didn't have to go and be rude to my brother.

If it had been me I would have let it go-I wouldn't have texted Jordan or said anything to him about it at work (which I haven't) but still... I guess I just felt like writing here about it.

You just don't know Jordan. He's been such a jerk and you wouldn't believe some of the things he has said to people about me since we have broke up. I guess I've just been upset about what he's said and now this w/ my little brother just really seemed un-called for. I dunno...

But tailsof2kitties, I wasn't looking for someone to argue with about this. :rolleyes: You really didn't have to reply back. I just felt like writing about it is all.

aTailOf2Kitties
11-10-2009, 07:12 AM
sorry, I just thought that public message boards were meant for actual discussion, LOL ;) :p

sparks19
11-10-2009, 08:10 AM
well... next time he acts like a jerk to you just turn around and say "I'm sorry.. I don't know you" and walk away :)

happylabs
11-10-2009, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't give the guy the time of day. He sounds like a loser. Blow it off. Teenage boys can be very insensitive.