PDA

View Full Version : Our illustrious Governor Rell will NOT run for another term....

moosmom
11-09-2009, 04:39 PM
WOO-HOO!!! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this. She has stolen funds to balance a pathetic state budget from the low cost spay/neuter fund and her assistant, Lisa Moody, was also involved in some kind of scandal as well.

Get them both the HELL out of CT.

Karen
11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Don't send them our way! Go South, evil politicos, go away!

Laura's Babies
11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Hay now Karen, we got enough of our own down here, send them somewhere else!

She stole money from Spay/neuter programs? :eek: Now that IS LOW!

Karen
11-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Well, Laura, I was just thinking that, as we are just North of Connecticut, I didn't want them here ... just sending them one state South would land 'em in New York, and maybe they'd get deported? ;)

moosmom
11-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Yup, she sure did steal it. Now there are 475 spay/neuter vouchers sitting on the Dept. of Agriculture's desk that are useless because she stole the money from that fund.

She claims it's because she did a lot of soul searching. BULL!!!! She got caught and is now under investigation. There is no way in hell anyone will re-elect her after what she did. And don't feel sorry for her either. She gets to keep her $100,000/year pension. This is all after she promised that the budget cuts would be a "shared" journey. Yeah right. I didn't see her sharing any of her wealth, or foregoing any kind of perks and salary increases.

God how I hate that woman AND her assistant Lisa Moody, another crook. It's time for change.

davidpizzica
11-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Yup, she sure did steal it. Now there are 475 spay/neuter vouchers sitting on the Dept. of Agriculture's desk that are useless because she stole the money from that fund.

She claims it's because she did a lot of soul searching. BULL!!!! She got caught and is now under investigation. There is no way in hell anyone will re-elect her after what she did. And don't feel sorry for her either. She gets to keep her $100,000/year pension. This is all after she promised that the budget cuts would be a "shared" journey. Yeah right. I didn't see her sharing any of her wealth, or foregoing any kind of perks and salary increases.

God how I hate that woman AND her assistant Lisa Moody, another crook. It's time for change.

Please Donna, don't send them to Pa! We have our own crooked Governor. He doesn't need help!