PDA

View Full Version : Boo Bear got locked in the hall closet today!

Medusa
11-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Yep, my senior blackie Boo, the little stinker. I opened the closet door to get a sweater, walked to the mailbox and he went into the closet and I didn't know it. He was in there for about 45 minutes or so and then I heard scratching and banging but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I should've known, though, because he's notorious for doing that. When I realized what was going on, I let him out and he gave me "what for" and very loudly, too! Now, why didn't he meow while he was in the closet? No, he always waits until I let him out and then scolds me. LOL :confused:

moosmom
11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Poor Boo-boo!! RB Casey got closed into a kitchen cabinet when he was a tiny baby. He went in there and fell asleep. My daughter and I went off to the mall for 4 hours noticing nothing. We got back and he was "mewing" to get out. He was no worse for wear.

Taz_Zoee
11-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes, what is it with them not meowing?? Paizly has been lost twice now (besides the time she got out in the backyard) and both times she was in the garage. Even after I searched the garage calling her name with no response. One of those times she did answer me. I had been looking for 30 minutes and finally she called out to me. This last time (Saturday night) I had three other people searching for her. Finally I got a flashlight and shined it around the garage and there she was over behind an animal carrier on the other side of the boat. Little stinker!!! I always ask her why she didn't let me know where she was!

Taz got locked in the coat and linen closets several times in his days. I can't remember if he'd meow or just make noise so we'd find him. He wasn't as easy to lose due to his size. :p

At least Boo wasn't in there for too long. The times Paizly was out in the garage was hours both times.

catmandu
11-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Every once in a while I lock a Found Cat somewhere!!!
Scrappy 2 though really MEEEEOOOWS up a storm though
she no shrinking violet when shes in a place where she doesnt want to be!!!
:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
11-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Mine are always trying to get in my bedroom closet. All I have to do is open the door and they are IN! Sometimes I can get them out, other times I can't so I just shut the door and wait for them to realize the door is shut.. I have to keep something heavy sitting on the floor in front of my closet or they will try and try to open it to get in...:rolleyes: One day I hope to have them a closet of their own...

kitten645
11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm glad Boo is okay. Hobbes locks HIMSELF in the bathroom occasionally. :rolleyes: He's pissed cause he can't get to his food and water and Calvin is pissed because he can't get to the litter box!:eek:

"One day I hope to have them a closet of their own"

This cracked me up. Only a pet lover would consider building a home around their pets pleasures...um...yes Mr Architect...I need seperate closets for EACH cat. Thank you very much! LOL :D

cassiesmom
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh, Boo Bear, I am glad you're okay :love:

Kirsten
11-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Poor little one!! But Boo, these things happen when you're sneaking in there!

Lily has been locked in the kitchen a couple of weeks ago, for one and a half hour! I was watching a movie, that's why I didn't hear her. Poor baby!

Kirsten