PDA

View Full Version : Want a website? No problem, we can do it for you!

Former User
10-08-2002, 03:40 PM
Click the link below for more info:

Website Design by Patrick and Niina (http://home.pi.be/paddy/website_design/)

Karen
10-09-2002, 09:45 AM
This is the kind of thread, and indeed the kind of forum, where people are likely to read, but not reply publicly to. So don't be offended with a lack of replies, just look at "views!"

AdoreMyDogs
10-11-2002, 10:54 PM
Niina, if I ever get the time/money to have a website created for me, I would want it to be created by you and Patrick. I think you two do incredible work from the website link you posted and I hope you get lots of business.

RockyRoad
10-13-2002, 01:05 PM
I want one!!! Maybe my parents will say yes!! Does it have to be a company, or anything, because I just saw Lut's and it was awesome!!

tatsxxx11
10-13-2002, 03:57 PM
Great work, Niina and Patrick! I got absorbed checking out all the websites! Learned a lot about Finland, loved the look of the restaurant (couldn't read the menu!:D) and most of all loved looking at all the precious furkids! I'd love to have you make a non commercial homepage for me! Have to think about this and get back to you~:)

Former User
10-13-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Great work, Niina and Patrick! I got absorbed checking out all the websites! Learned a lot about Finland, loved the look of the restaurant (couldn't read the menu!:D) and most of all loved looking at all the precious furkids! I'd love to have you make a non commercial homepage for me! Have to think about this and get back to you~:)

Thank you Sandra, it would be an honour to do you a page :)

luckies4me
10-25-2002, 01:36 PM
Good job! Sure is cute. I adore that guinea pig.:D

Candycane
11-15-2002, 07:37 PM
Great work!! Did you teach yourself how to code??