PDA

View Full Version : DO you believe in reincarnation of animals?

luckies4me
10-08-2002, 02:42 PM
I was talking with a friend last night and the story of my reincarnated cat came up. So I was wondering who here believes animals do come back for their owners?

Also maybe one of the mods can help me on this one? When I try to vote it doesn't let me! It used to let me vote before but for some reason the other day when I went to vote it logged me out and then this after I logged backin:

"The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session. "

Anyways, you guys already know my view anyway, hehe.:p

jenluckenbach
10-08-2002, 03:42 PM
I am possitive that my Y.Lee came back to me.
Here's my proof:
Out of the 17 cats I have had since I have been married only 1, Y.Lee, gave love bites. The gentle placing of his teeth on you without bearing down. He always did this for me, and no other cat ever did.
Well when he passed away, I adopted 2 cats. Now both of these cats are woderful, but not the loving soul and lap-kitty that my Y.Lee was. I was missing him something fierce.
Now along comes Biddy, a cat I was not going to take in because I was already at 10, but since it was a close friend of mine who asked the favor, I agreed. And you guessed it. One of the first things he did was give me a love bite and I knew Y.Lee had come back.
And yes, he is the lap-kitty with the gentle soul that I had been missing.

moosmom
10-08-2002, 04:20 PM
If they do, I hope I come back as one of my own cats. They're all SPOILED ROTTEN!!!:p

Nomilynn
10-08-2002, 04:35 PM
I didn't vote because I don't really believe in reincarnation at all, and that wasn't a choice! :D I do believe though that my old cat's spirit is with me when he's not busy playing at the Rainbow Bridge!

Either way, I am happy that you have found great pets to be your companions! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-08-2002, 04:42 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation but do believe the spirit (or soul) lives on and is often around those they loved in life. I know I sure don't want to come back again. Once is enough for me.:D