PDA

View Full Version : criminal minds

sparks19
11-07-2009, 08:45 PM
anyone watch this show?

I LOVE this show. it's like a train wreck. I can't take my eyes away from it but it always freaks me out.

I just love the different spin it has from other crime shows. the whole mindset behind the criminals (hence the name lol) It's one of those shows that can (in some instances) feel BAD for the criminal.

Plus... shemar moore is pretty easy on the eyes lol. I've liked him as an actor since he was on The Young and The Restless.

K9karen
11-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Love it too......BUT.....I believe I saw Shemar Moore FIRST, being around longer than you. Watch it lady! :p

Alysser
11-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I hate all those shows, except for one. NCIS is pretty humorous at parts - which is the only reason I can watch it SOMETIMES. Those shows freak the hell out of me. I hate them lol - I'll stick to Family Guy and Spongebob :D

sparks19
11-07-2009, 10:04 PM
OOOOH k9karen... it's on. lol I'll fight ya for him HAHAHAHA

alyssa... haha yeah they give me nightmares sometimes... but I just can't resist them

Nomilynn
11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I loooooooove this show. I like Reid and Penelope. My boyfriend and I always laugh at Shemar Moore's character because he is almost ALWAYS frowning... even when he's not unhappy lol!

Grace
11-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Another Criminal Minds fan http://bestsmileys.com/waving/2.gif

Followed by CSI:NY. I also love the Law & Order shows.

They are all ripped from the headlines, and we sit and try to figure out which ones they choose. Last night on L&O, it was 3 different ones - the lady who had the accident north of NYC, driving while drunk? - health care reform - and propofol, the drug MJ was hooked on.

sparks19
11-07-2009, 10:37 PM
OH yeah garcia CRACKS me up. I love her. she's so quirky. I adore her.

I love the report her and morgan have going. haha. they are so cute.

and yes I do like reid too

and please tell me....

the guy that plays hotchner (sp?) does his voice not PERFECTLY suit batman? he would be PERFECT to at least be the voice actor for batman lol

Queen of Poop
11-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Love the show, can't get enough of it, even the reruns. Love Garcia and Gideon.

moosmom
11-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I LOVE Law & Order SVU, especially Elliot!! OMG, he is THE hottest thing since carmel iced lattes!!!!! One night with him and I'd be a VERY happy woman!!!:p:D:D

cassiesmom
11-08-2009, 11:07 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/waving/2.gif
On "Criminal Minds" - Me too, me too! I really got into it when Joe Mantegna joined the cast; he's from Chicago. Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Reid) reminds me of my nephew. He is 29 and my nephew is 25.
And on "Law and Order SVU" - Me too, me too! I'm right behind Moosmom about Christopher Meloni. And the production designer, Dean Taucher, is from Chicago.

sparks19
11-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Ok... so I just started watching criminal minds religiously the last couple seasons so I GOTTA ASK....

What happened to Gideon? why did he leave? I missed that episode or series of episodes.

I also like NCIS and I may be crazy but Gibbs (mark harmon) that man is like a fine wine. he just gets better with age. YES he is like twice my age but he is a SILVER FOX lol. Whenever he gest rough and starts pushing bad guys around Brian always laughs and says "Well I know who you'll be dreaming about tonight" HAHAHAHA

JenBKR
11-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Another fan here! I love the psychological aspect of it. And of course Shemar Moore is a hottie :D

I LOVE Law & Order SVU, especially Elliot!! OMG, he is THE hottest thing since carmel iced lattes!!!!! One night with him and I'd be a VERY happy woman!!!:p:D:D

AHHHH I LOVE him! There have been a few episodes with him without a shirt on and I thought I was going to pass out.....but of course then I would have missed it :o

*LabLoverKEB*
11-08-2009, 01:08 PM
LOVE :love: THE SHOW!
& all the CSI ones!
Don't have to ask me twice!;)

redbird
11-08-2009, 02:13 PM
I never miss this show, like the whole format. Sometimes it does get a bit gory tho :eek: I have always been a fan of Joe Montegna.

Catlady711
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Another big Criminal Minds fan here.

Favorite character: Penelope Garcia (who in real life knows nothing about computers)

Favorite scene: Hacker duel between Garcia and Kevin Lynch (who later becomes her boyfriend).

Lots of good one liners and funny scenes in between the excellent, cliff hanging drama. Always keeps you guessing 'who dun it'.

To answer the question above 'what happened to Gideon'...

There was an episode where they had the right bad guy, but no hard evidence, they had to let him go when a copycat killer got someone. That made them all doubt whether they really had the right guy or not. Then the copycat killer (a suicidal college student) corners the bad guy and asks him to kill her because she doesn't have the nerve. The FBI team tries to intervene and get the girl to drop the knife she has but instead she freaks and stabs the bad guy in the gut, they keep talking to her but she turns the knife into her own belly. Gideon is heartbroken that not only did he doubt his profiling, but that two people got killed in the end. So he leaves a letter for Ried (knowing it would be him to come looking for him) and drives off into the sunset so to speak. I believe he left at the end of season 3.

K9karen
11-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Yup, NCIS, The Law & Orders (Oh god..Christopher Meloni....SWOON) and the CSI's.

Anybody know why Adam Rodriguez left? (don't even start me on him....) :love:

sabies
11-09-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm a fan too! I also like NCIS, CSI, law & order - I guess those shows attract the same audience.

Freckles
11-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Did anyone survive last night's episode? :eek:

Grace
11-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Did anyone survive last night's episode? :eek:

Just barely :eek:

I found it interesting that both Criminal Minds and C.S.I. NY wrapped up long term story lines.

sparks19
11-26-2009, 05:56 PM
OMG that was a CRAZY episode.

momcat
11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I never miss Criminal Minds! My favorite character has to be Garcia, the episode when she got shot is a stand out. I love the give-and-take she has with Shemar Moore, they seem to have a language all their own. On this show Hotch is my favorite eye candy.

I've been a huge Law and Order fan since it started 20 years ago. It's amazing how new characters seem to fit right in. I do miss Jerry Orbach though, I always looked forward to his "Briscoisms".

cassiesmom
12-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Another fan here! I love the psychological aspect of it. And of course Shemar Moore is a hottie :D

He could be a model if he weren't an actor. Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Reid) was a model.

I watched the one on A&E last night (a rerun -- the one with Luke Perry) where they're in the cult house.

sparks19
12-21-2009, 10:44 PM
funny thing is... shemar moore played a photographer for models ON the Young and The Restless. sometimes I wish he would come back to the show :) but I like him on criminal minds too. guess he can't work 24/7

Genny
12-22-2009, 12:30 AM
This guy I know watches it ALL the time! And CSI-shows like that-I personally don't like those kinds of shows, but that's just me :rolleyes: I'm sure they all have a good story to them-I just can't get into it from the beginning....

*LabLoverKEB*
12-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm babysitting tonight and frantically called my mom (we live a few blocks away from this family) "What is the channel called that Criminal Minds is on?!?" (We have directTV, they have Dish). She said it's on CBS and I couldn't find the channel in the guide. So I googled 'Dish network channel guide' and found the channel.
Haha obsessed? Nah....:rolleyes::p

cassiesmom
01-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm babysitting tonight and frantically called my mom (we live a few blocks away from this family) "What is the channel called that Criminal Minds is on?!?" (We have directTV, they have Dish). She said it's on CBS and I couldn't find the channel in the guide. So I googled 'Dish network channel guide' and found the channel.
Haha obsessed? Nah....:rolleyes::p

It's on CBS and also A&E.
(Hi, Sadie and Rita, pretty Labbies!)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks!:) Labby girls say hello!!
Although that episode that night was not that good.... I was kind of disappointed! Oh well....!
NCIS was on pretty much ALL DAY today, so that was a plus!;)

trayi52
01-02-2010, 10:08 PM
I too loveeeee Criminal Minds! Fact is I love all the CSI shows, and Law and order shows too.

I like all the characters on Criminal Minds, especially Garcia, she is so smart!

Willie:)

cassiesmom
02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
No rehearsal tonight because of Ash WEdnesday services, so I am getting to watch "Criminal Minds" in prime time! I am glad Reid isn't a total child prodigy nerd anymore. I'm hooked on this show!

Alysser
02-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Watching Psych as we speak, the only good 'cop' show. :D Damn, I love this show. I had taken an unfortunate break from the show all last season and some of this season, nothing short of a sin! But I've recently been watching it again, I don't know how I ever stopped.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-17-2010, 11:45 PM
I seriously need HELP.... I can tell you that I literally watched CSI Miami (my favorite CSI) ALL DAY on Saturday. It's turning into a problem, worse than facebook!:eek:
I'm obsessed with Criminal Minds... but then again how could you not be glued to the TV with Shemar Moore??:D

katladyd
02-18-2010, 01:44 AM
My boyfriend watches ALL of those shows! I don't enjoy them at all. He watches crime shows and cooking shows. I watch only sports. We are a strange couple.:rolleyes:

Alysser
02-18-2010, 06:16 AM
My boyfriend watches ALL of those shows! I don't enjoy them at all. He watches crime shows and cooking shows. I watch only sports. We are a strange couple.:rolleyes:

I got a good laugh out of this. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?? ;)

Freckles
09-30-2010, 10:20 AM
How can we manage without JJ?

At least the girl survived.

Anikaca77
09-30-2010, 10:57 AM
I love this show, can't believe I missed this thread somehow. I'm glad she didn't get killed. I am still semi-shocked about how the reeper killed Hotchner's wife.

So sad.

Melissa

trayi52
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I too am going to miss J J. Maybe they will bring her back, who knows? I wish they hadn't let Haley get killed, that was very sad.

Willie

Freedom
09-30-2010, 09:22 PM
I too am going to miss J J. Maybe they will bring her back, who knows? I wish they hadn't let Haley get killed, that was very sad.

Willie

I love this show, can't believe I missed this thread somehow. I'm glad she didn't get killed. I am still semi-shocked about how the reeper killed Hotchner's wife.

So sad.

Melissa

Yup, I was amazed they let that happen.

I also like NCIS and I may be crazy but Gibbs (mark harmon) that man is like a fine wine. he just gets better with age. YES he is like twice my age but he is a SILVER FOX lol.

Oh yes! NCIS is my fave. Harmon is just great. And McGee just keeps losing weight! :eek:

I watched CSI for a while, then it seemed to change, characters changed and left, and I stopped. Never got in to the spin offs of CSI, and I never understood the interest in Law and Order, only seen 5 or so.

Criminal Minds has me hooked too (though not over NCIS, ha haa). The story lines really grab you.

Reachoutrescue
09-30-2010, 11:13 PM
I am an avid Criminal Minds watcher. Reid is on of my favorite, then Morgan...but Penelope has my heart! I love that girl!!! :) :) :) :)

Not happy about JJ leaving....really not going to be the same without her...... :(

Vette
10-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Nope. not my style.

i prefer something along the lines of Firefly or Supernatural.

Catlady711
10-05-2010, 01:19 AM
but Penelope has my heart! I love that girl!!! :) :) :) :)

Fav. Penelope episode..

Season 3, Episode 09 'Penelope'

She gets a ton of great lines (more than usual) and the hacker battle is awesome!!!!:D

CountryWolf07
10-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Who said NCIS? I LOVE that show. Along with BONES! Those two are my favorite criminal investigation shows... because of the humor that's in the shows.
Besides, I happen to really like Tony in NCIS. He's one hot man! Plus, his character went to Ohio State. ;)

Anikaca77
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Remember to watch Criminal Minds at 9 p.m. for us on the East Coast....

cassiesmom
11-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Penelope has my heart! I love that girl!!! :) :) :) :)
Did anyone see it last night? Penelope's interesting new look...

Can I just say (again) that all of the men on that show make my pulse race! Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler are too young for me, but I still think they're handsome young men.

NCIS-- McGee just keeps losing weight! :eek:
No kidding! He looks really good! My mom got me started on NCIS and now I'm hooked! Mark Harmon has still got it.

karlyb
11-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Penelope was great! She went from brunette to redhead to blonde within the hour, it was like she was three different people. The kidnapper was so creepy. I love this show but can't watch it later than 9pm or I get too scared.

cassiesmom
01-29-2011, 08:56 PM
It has gotten more violent lately and I'm not sure why. I liked it better when it was suspenseful, but less violent.

Grace
01-29-2011, 10:00 PM
It has gotten more violent lately and I'm not sure why. I liked it better when it was suspenseful, but less violent.

I totally agree with you. I've not been watching near as often as I used to.

Freckles
03-17-2011, 03:01 PM
WOW :eek:

lizbud
03-17-2011, 05:17 PM
WOW :eek:

Are you commenting on the last episode (Weds.) 3/16/11 ? I was very
surprised how it turned out.

Nomilynn
03-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Is it even on anymore? I haven't seen one for a long time, just the new one, Suspect Behaviour.

Freckles
03-17-2011, 06:01 PM
23/Feb/11 Coda (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065015212) [Trailer (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065015212/?trailer=1#trailer)]
02/Mar/11 Valhalla (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065017331) [Trailer (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065017331/?trailer=1#trailer)]
16/Mar/11 Lauren (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065020036) [Trailer (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065020036/?trailer=1#trailer)]
30/Mar/11 With Friends Like These (http://www.tvrage.com/Criminal_Minds/episodes/1065023188)

Above are the recent first run episodes. There have been some gaps in the weeks. This is my second favorite program, after NCIS>

</pre>

mrspunkysmom
03-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Are you commenting on the last episode (Weds.) 3/16/11 ? I was very
surprised how it turned out.

I wasn't. I guess Doyle escaped. I knew when JJ came to give them the bad news that this was a cover-up. I suspect Hotch knows or suspects. It will make for a great follow-up in a year or two.

karlyb
03-17-2011, 11:19 PM
After JJ told them that Emily didn't make it off the table, JJ and Hotch talked privately in the hallway. I thought she was telling him that Emily was still alive. It was awful seeing the team at Emily's funeral, all tearful and crying. Do you think Emily/Lauren was really in love with Doyle? She sure acted like it in the flashbacks.

trayi52
03-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Darn! Sure wasn't expecting that ending! I don't want her to leave the show. I really liked her, Emily helped make the show. I am going to miss her.
Maybe they will bring her back soon. (I Hope)

Willie:)

Cincy'sMom
03-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Loved Wednesday's episode! Little concerned about how it will be with both JJ and Prentiss gone, but as long as Morgan is around, I'll keep watching :)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Didn't catch Wednesdays episode... darn it!! But after reading some of the aove posts, I am very very sad to see Prentiss leave. I agree that her and JJ totally made the show. I especially liked Emily, I really like how she presents herself, and just her general personality. But, I have to admit.... as long as Morgan and Garcia are there, it's all good...

cassiesmom
09-27-2011, 08:19 PM

Still feel this way-- even more so. The whole story line with Prentiss has me confused.

Marigold2
09-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Love the show. Very Clever.

mrspunkysmom
09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
I wonder if this was planned or if they realized their mistake. I know in real life that people move one, but this is TV.

I'll start watching again.