PDA

View Full Version : No one loves me.......

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I walked into the house after being away all day.

I looked for Ed and he was eating.....When I saw him I called his name and he did the "you startled me while I was grubbing!"

I went to change out of my clothes and called him a bunch of times-with no acknowledgement.

He came over to sit on the couch arm and I tried to catch his eye.....nope, nothing.

I pulled out the vacuum and gave it a whirl and THAT didn't phase him....

He walked by me with out rubbing up against me, then walked past me on the rebound to climb onto the recliner and passed out.

-------------------------

I was greeted by my little frens in the driveway.....I wonder if it's jealousy?:eek::(;)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Yep, he's giving you the silent treatment for cheating on him with those other kitties!!! :eek: Have you tried bribing him with a yummy treat? :D Hint: Giving candy and flowers probably won't work on a kitty! :D

moosmom
11-07-2009, 07:04 PM
RICHARD,

If it's any consolation, WE here at PT love you!! But I do think you have one hell of a nerve interrupting the Edster whilst he has his feed bag on.:p;) He made his distaste known. He'll get over it.

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 07:33 PM
RICHARD,

If it's any consolation, WE here at PT love you!! But I do think you have one hell of a nerve interrupting the Edster whilst he has his feed bag on.:p;) He made his distaste known. He'll get over it.

He did....he came over and put his head in my lap, I put out the micor fiber and we are good again!;)

Karen
11-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Hee hee - love is important, but food is MORE important to the Edster! And, as mentioned, you had been consorting with those "other" cats!

katladyd
11-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Because of your posts, I am now out pricing micro fiber blankets.:rolleyes:At least I'm not out looking at fans!:D

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Food = opposable thumbs. ;)
He's back up on the recliner.:)

You can find MF anywhere. Target has small kiddie blankets - if you stand Transformers or Hannah Montana - that are small and cheap.

If you do get one be aware of the fact that the material, while keeping you warm, will make you overheat if you happen to nap wrapped up in one. It holds the heat in way too well.:eek:

I keep the blankie folded in quarters and on a chair seat, if the seat catches the afternoon sun?

What could be more glorious that a sleeping cat on a chair, sandwiched between the shaft of sun and a nice soft square of man made material?;)

blue
11-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Dont feel bad R. Erp only shows the love when her food dish is empty, or she wants outside, or Im sitting on the loo.

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Dont feel bad R. Erp only shows the love when her food dish is empty, or she wants outside, or Im sitting on the loo.

lol, I thought I was the only one with claw marks on my thigh.:D

blue
11-07-2009, 08:50 PM
lol, I thought I was the only one with claw marks on my thigh.:D

From being swiped at or the kneading claws?

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 09:10 PM
From being swiped at or the kneading claws?

You forgot the fangs, too.:)

blue
11-07-2009, 09:21 PM
You forgot the fangs, too.:)

Erp only bites me when I annoy her for annoying me.

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Erp only bites me when I annoy her for annoying me.

Why do have to tell everyone that I annoy the Edster?

Sometimes he will be parked on my lap and just turns and bites me for nothing!:eek::eek::rolleyes:

blue
11-07-2009, 09:34 PM
My barn cats used to do that, maybe Ed is part barn cat?

Medusa
11-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Yep, my Boo is like that, especially if I'm gone for a while on vacation. When I come home he's all "tell it to the paw". But even I know not to expect much when the Fur Posse is eating, RICHARD. :rolleyes:

catmandu
11-08-2009, 10:27 AM
The Cats who great me 99 % of the time are JJJ3 who has now taken up residemce on the kitchen counter, and Michael who has ultra sonioc hearing and can hear the click of the pull tab on a can of Cat Food and teleport himself by my elbow at light speed.
And Scrappy 2 is there, especially if she smells Deli!!
:love::love:
Princess is behind the couch now, and lets me know when she would like her meals.:D:D
Your Edster does LOVE You Richard.:love::love:
Its just that playing hard to get brings out the Cat Treats that much faster!!
:cool::cool:

cassiesmom
11-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Cassie Kitty and I :love: you, RICHARD!

She's totally like that. She gives affection completely on her own terms. And she tolerates me when I want to love on her... But that's okay.