PDA

View Full Version : no wonder I have a headache

sparks19
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM
LOL

I have a two year old

if that's not headache inducing enough... she keeps trying to get up and stand on the arm of the chair so she can JUMP OFF :eek:

I tell her NO do NOT stand on the arm of the chair. so she gets down and then sits there and stares at me until she thinks I am not looking and tries AGAIN. ahh the wonderful age of figuring out her boundaries and pushing them lol

JenBKR
11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes - I have one doing that as well. He thinks that us saying no and him doing it anyway is a game. AHH!

sparks19
11-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Yes - I have one doing that as well. He thinks that us saying no and him doing it anyway is a game. AHH!

haha yes... is'nt that a FUN stage :D when you say no and they think it's hilarious :rolleyes:

RICHARD
11-07-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL,

Haven't you seen some of he stuff the Travelocity Gnome does?:)

Asiel
11-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Wait till Hannah reaches her teens, you'll remember the standing on the arm of the chair and wish everything was that funny again. Every stage has it's rewards and scares us half to death......lol.

Twisterdog
11-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Wait till Hannah reaches her teens, you'll remember the standing on the arm of the chair and wish everything was that funny again. Every stage has it's rewards and scares us half to death......lol.

Amen! When you have a teenager, you will add up every annoying, infuriating, terrifying thing they did in the first twelve years of their life combined ... and realize that it's equal to about one week with a teenager.

K9karen
11-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Yeah, John's youngest granddaughter just turned 2. She was, quite accurately, a Little Devil for Halloween!

I grew eyes all around my head. She's a fast little thing...Whoooosh!

Miranda_Rae
11-07-2009, 10:10 PM

OHHHH I agree!!!! I mean i dont have kids but I am pretty sure my parents wished that I was 2 again when i was a teenager, simply because it would be much safer for me, and them. ;) :p:eek:

sparks19
11-07-2009, 10:17 PM
yeah I am NOT looking forward to the teenage stage lol but I have some time to prepare for that hahaha.

Yes mothers instinct is a POWERFUL thing lol. I remember one day at my mothers house we were in the computer room and Hannah ran out to the kitchen where I couldn't see her. two seconds later I said "Hannah... get OUT of the dogs dish" my mom looked around the corner and said "*gasp* how did your mommy know what you were up to" LOL I KNOW her. I know her tricks.

BUT... that doesn't lessen my headaches hehehehe

JenBKR
11-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Not looking forward to the teenage years either...ugh.

Mother's instinct is priceless. It's amazing how well it actually works....and if you happen to step in another room and the child gets quiet....they are into something!