PDA

View Full Version : Question of the day - November 6th!

luvofallhorses
11-06-2009, 07:22 PM
What places would you like to travel to before you die?

I would like to go to Ohio, Oregon, New York, Virginia, PA, MA, Hawaii, and tons of other places. :)

Pam
11-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I have often said that I would love to have the time and money :p to take a road trip through all of the *original 48* and spend a few days in each one. I would also love to visit Ireland and Scotland some day (my roots). :)

aTailOf2Kitties
11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
California and Australia

K9karen
11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
African Safari and Alaska

Alysser
11-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Definitely the Western US, particularly Utah and Oregon. Most of Europe - few select spots in Asia, Austrailia and Africa. South America would be nice too, but I'd rather go to Europe first. The place I really want to go is Egypt, I am fasicnated beyond belief with ancient eygptian culture, I would only want to visit the pyramids though.

Tons of other random places as well, I'd love to go to Disney World again too!

Karen
11-06-2009, 08:29 PM
The Galapagos Islands
Africa to see all the animals
Sweden - just because it's where some of my great-grandparents came from, and I have already been to England and Scotland, and Quebec
Paris to see the Louvre (more ancestors)
Egypt
Petra in Jordan
Angkor Wat
New Zealand
and there are more, of course, including anywhere I could meet more Pet Talk people, but I'll stop there for now!

slick
11-06-2009, 08:32 PM
African Safari and Alaska Oh yes, me too but I also want to add Australia, New Zealand and I really want to walk the street of The South and maybe attend the Mardi Gras and go crazy...ooooo and yes and savour some of Laura's food....:)

Of course, I can't forget the UK. Karen, Chris, here I come. :)

Genny
11-06-2009, 08:59 PM
I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas, Australia and Alaska :)

Freedom
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Egypt to see the pyramids, Luxor etc along the Nile. Just wish the weather would be . . . cooler? LOL

Alaska, just with the weather would be . . . warmer? He he hee.

I still haven't been to Ireland, Portugal or Spain.

Africa safari to see the animals; just wish they could do something about . . . the creepy crawlies? Ha ha haaa

I haven't been any place in South America - yet!

Australia and New Zealand

DJFyrewolf36
11-06-2009, 10:19 PM
I would love to see Jerusalem, Sweden (all of Scandinavia really) and Egypt. I want to tour Vancouver some day as well.

kokopup
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
While in the Navy I got to travel extensively and later my Job With GE had me living all over the US and Europe. The one area that i always wanted to visit was Australia and New Zealand. I missed my chance back in the 70s when my employer, that I worked for then, wanted me to move there to live. I guess at that time I had other interest and turned down the offer. This was was one of many crossroads where I wonder if I took the wrong road. Just think, I could be making this post from Tazmania.:D

chocolatepuppy
11-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Montana
Hawaii
California
Alaska

England

moosmom
11-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Sounds like a bucket list to me!! I've been to Italy, Portugal, and Ireland. I've been to Michigan (HATED IT!!!), drove through Pennsylvania, boring. I'd LOVE to go on a cruise to Alaska, visit Jerusalem (my best friend who's Jewish has been there many times and loves it) Australia.

Asiel
11-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Spain
Britian

pomtzu
11-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Yikes - I'm running out of time. :eek:

Hawaii
Montana
Colorado
Caribbean Islands

Will I ever get to any of them?? Doubtful! :(

Pinot's Mom
11-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Good question!

OK-the states of the US we haven't been to yet, as we both want to visit the whole country: Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, the middle of the US, Texas, Arizona. We've been to most other far western and all eastern seaboard states-we just seem to avoid the middle!

Other countries we haven't yet visited (long list, I'll do the top ones): Ireland, Egypt, much of Asia, Australia&New Zealand, Russia...I'll stop there, though there are many more!:)

cassiesmom
11-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Where wouldn't I like to go? My dream trips are Alaska and Australia, though.

I had an opportunity to go to St. Petersburg, Russia in 1998 as part of a church mission team. What a beautiful city.

11/09/09. I am still thinking about this question and I have 2 more dream trips to add! Friends of my parents traveled through part of Canada by train and then to Ottawa to see the Canadian capitol. I would love to do that some day. My other dream trip is to go to Austria and the Czech Republic. I'm Czech (Bohemian) on my mom's side.

redbird
11-08-2009, 02:20 PM
I would love to see Paris before I die and to Heaven after I die :p

*LabLoverKEB*
11-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh geez SO MANY PLACES!!!
Europe- France, Italy, Germany, England
Alaska- Want to rent a cabin or something and enjoy the beautiful sceneries
Canada- Yukon area, I would love to go dog sledding!

cloverfdx
11-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Western states of the USA, especially Oregon (i will get there one day). Canada is another must for me one day, i would love to travel all over :love:.

Hmmm they are the only must visit places lol.

CountryWolf07
11-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Ireland, Italy, Australia, France, the Carribean islands, New York, Texas, California, Hawaii, and Alaska.