PDA

View Full Version : Our cat is missing

Genny
11-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey, my name is Genny. I don't come here on the cat side as much cause the cats are more like my brother's. Anyways his favorite cat Jasmine (which is the mom to another one of cats Storm) has been missing for 10 days now. In the past she has stayed gone for 2 days but that's the longest she's ever stayed away-10 days now is really getting my brother worried. She's always come home before now. I just wanted to ask you guys if you could say a prayer for her to be safe and come back home soon-and safely. We've had her since she was 6 months old and she's about 4 now. Thanks everyone :love:
Genny

Karen
11-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Is she spayed? Does she have a collar with ID on it? Have you asked around if any of the neighbors have seen her? We'll say a pray that she is found and returns safely ...

Genny
11-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi Karen, yea she is spayed, but no :( no collar. My brother has bought her one many times but she always manages to get it off somehow and loses it, so he gave up trying to keep one on her. We've asked a few neighbors but no one has seen her. There are a lot of cats that wandar around our neighborhood so even if we tried to describe her to someone to see if they've seen her they probably wouldn't know for sure which cat we meant :confused: Thank-you for the prayers :)

catmandu
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Our Awesome Angel Search and Rescue Squad is looking for Jasmine now and we are all praying that they can find her and lead her back to her home where shes so loved, and missed.
:love::love::love:
Its so hard when Your Ctas missing as you wonder if shes all right and needs your help.:eek::eek::eek:
We are praying that Jasmines waiting on her doorstep soon!!!
:love::love::love::love:

momcat
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Genny, I hope by the time you see my post that your brother's sweet kitty is home safe and sound. Many prayers are going to St. Francis, the patron saint of animals, to protect her and bring her back safely to those of you who love her. Please let us know what happens?

Genny
11-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank-you for your prayers. Jasmine still hasn't come home--it's been 11 days now. My brother tries to hide it, but I can tell he's really worried about her. I'll let you know something tomorrow...hopefully she'll be home by then :love:

Medusa
11-03-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. I do hope that dear Jasmine comes home quickly, easily and in peace. :love:

Genny
11-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, Jasmine still hasn't showed up yet. I'm getting worried about her-we have coyotes around here. (That's what we think happened to our cat Samson that all of a sudden came up missing 2 years ago and we never found him) I miss her...even our little dogs seem to be looking for her...they would run up to her and lick her face

Here's a pic. of her. She was waiting for her food! Isn't she pretty? :love:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/GennyMP/jasminelookscute.jpg

Catty1
11-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Our dear kitties are best indoors, especially in a place where there are coyotes and other critters.

Ask neighbours to check their sheds, garages, anywhere she might have been accidentally closed in. Did anyone go on holidays around the time she went missing?

She is such a pretty girl! I do hope she is ok.

Genny
11-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Nope :( We were all home-she just didn't show up oneday. We let her come in the house but she prefers outside...she'd always go to the door and stare at it til we let her out.. I miss her :( :love:

Laura's Babies
11-05-2009, 07:38 AM
I hate hearing your lovely girl is missing. I hope she is found soon.

Genny
11-05-2009, 07:41 PM
I hate hearing your lovely girl is missing. I hope she is found soon.

Thankyou :love:

orangemm
11-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Any updates??? Keeping fingers crossed...................:confused:

Randi
11-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Don't give up hope, but keep looking for her. Try to go and look with some yummy/smelly treats and do it when it's quiet.

I send lots of wishes for her to find her way home. :)

Genny
11-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Jasmine still hasn't showed up. I want to thank ya'll though for the prayers and everything-they mean a lot :love:
My mom & brother sat outside on the porch for over an hour lastnight calling Jaz, but nothing :(

Today we went and picked up our other 2 cats Tigger & Hazel from the Vet. We dropped them off yesterday to get them spayed. When we picked them up today we posted a picture and a few details about Jasmine on their board at the Vet hoping maybe someone will see it and will have seen her...

Anyways I'll talk to everyone later and thankyou for the prayers...

Genny
11-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I can't believe how long Jasmine has been gone. She still hasn't come home...no sign of her anywhere :( I don't know what could have happened...I feel so bad for her...I hope she's not somewhere scared..I hope nothing bad has happened to her...it's so scary to actually think about...

Catty1
11-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Who knows what happened? :(

Your other two are younger...maybe see about training them to stay inside. It's safer there.:love::love:

Karen
11-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Don't give up, I know cats who finally were found weeks or months later. One kitty named Pudge was no longer overweight by the time he was found, but his people were so glad, and he still responded to the name, so they kept it.

Kirsten
11-10-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm sorry Jasmine is still missing! Not knowing what has happened is the hardest... :(

Please come home, Jasmine!

Kirsten

catmandu
11-10-2009, 09:38 AM
I remember when Moose the MagnifiCat was missing for at least 6 weeks!
I prayed to Our Lord God Above and then there he was at the back window safe and sound , albeit a little thinner!!:love:
Its very hard when a Cat Companions missing , as you are so afraid for them.
We are praying that Our Awesome Angel Search and Rescue Squad can find Jasmine and send her home where she belongs.:)

Genny
11-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Thankyou all so much for your prayers :) They mean so much to me :)