PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Kym Goodnow...

moosmom
11-01-2009, 11:50 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that Kym is doing well. I spoke to her on the phone and everything is going well. Lexie June, aka Goblin is thriving and is in the best home possible!!!

Whoever PM'd or emailed Kym (and you know who you are) with lies over where the cat was placed, was trying to stir up dirt. I never would've have put Lexie on the plane if I had any doubts that she would be not cared for properly.

As far as Kym's son, she was greatful that at least someone on PT was concerned enough to call the authorities to make sure both Kym and her son were safe.

She understood my reasons and thanked me enough for caring. There was absolutely no issue that the authorities found and she regrets wasting their time. At the time, she was in no position to take it upon herself to stand up for herself and appreciated someone stepping in. The authorities found absolutely no issue regarding her son being removed from the home and closed the case. However, with the authorities were on her side, they were able remove that person from the relationship and for that she is greatful that.

Kym said that she is greatful that at least SOMEONE had the backbone to follow up on her and her son to assure their safety.

Miranda_Rae
11-01-2009, 03:38 PM
OK so i have NOOOOO idea what happened. But I am glad Kym is doing well. For those of us (me :o) what exactly happened?

DJFyrewolf36
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
I didn't know what was going on but I am glad she is ok! I've missed her posts and was wondering how she was doing.

Thanks for the update!

moosmom
11-02-2009, 08:24 AM
It's FAR too long a story to go into. I was worried about Kym and her son's safety and called the authorities to make sure they were okay. THE END.

Karen
11-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks for checking in, and for letting us know, Donna! I am glad they are all safe.

Marigold2
11-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Sending best wishes to her.