PDA

View Full Version : DaVinci moves down stairs

jenluckenbach
11-01-2009, 12:57 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/DaVinci10-31-09.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/DaVinci-10-31-09.jpg

DaVinci had a day at the spa today before making his move down stairs. He did not exactly enjoy his bath and brush but he NEEDED it!

I feel a little guilty moving him away from his kitty friends who stayed up in the foster rooms, but I wanted to be able to monitor his eating better than I could upstairs (the cats free feed upstairs, but now he will learn to eat on a teice a day schedule.)

I also think someone (namely Leda) has been beating him up. :( I can hear the yelling upstairs but I can never catch the action. Until yesterday when I noticed a bald spot on DaVinci's back (explaining all the fur I find on the floor every day)

So DaVinci has been enjoying sleeping in bed tonight, the first time he has had the opportunity to do that.

catmandu
11-01-2009, 12:46 PM
We hope that that change will help that Wonderful Tuxedo Da Vinci.
Hes such a Big Handsome Fellow, and we wish we were closer, so he could live here!
I bet we Found Cats woud love him, even Miquelito the Little Orange Brat!!!
:):)
Oops we meant Lion.
:love::love:

Prairie Purrs
11-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Handsome DaVinci! I bet you'll love being a downstairs kitty and sleeping on the bed. :D

momcat
11-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi DaVinci, you are as handsome as ever! Seeing your picture was a real treat. How do you like being downstairs now? It must be great to sleep on the bed too. Please come see us again very soon! Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
11-01-2009, 07:33 PM
hello, handsome DaVinci!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9483772

Vermontcat
11-07-2009, 01:49 PM
There's my handsome sweetie DaVinci!:D
He looks very good on blue.
Give him kisses on his cute black nosie from me.:love:
Now that he's downstairs, does that mean that he is a permanent kitty and not a foster anymore?

Medusa
11-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he probably has a ruse going to make it sound as though he's getting beat up so that he could finagle his way into the bed, smart little feline. LOL ;)

jenluckenbach
11-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I gotta tell you, this boy is LOVING the new life!! He snuggles up to Charlie and in my lap. He's exploring and finding all the good cat trees. He gets along with the cats like he's always been a family member. And I can monitor his eating (which I was glad for last week when he stopped eating due to the mouth pain.) He got his depo injection and is eating again.

He'll remain a foster, for now, but only in title. I paid for his vet visit and his food and litter, but if he should need something major I know that he'll be covered by the rescue.

I am very happy that he is so happy. :love:

katladyd
11-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Both DaVinci and you have scored big time! He is so very handsome and distinguished! Give that sweet boy hugs and scritchies from me!:love: