PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Question again! :)~

Genny
10-31-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey Moesha, one more thing and hopefully I can leave you alone :cool: haha How do I get the songs that I get from the V-cast place to come up under where my ring tones are? The songs I downloaded from there come up under this section on my phone called 'Music.' My brother has also got a new BlackBerry not long after I got mine and he downloaded a song and it came up right up under the rign tones page on his phone, but mine show up under music and so I can't use any of the songs for a ring tone :( I hope I am making sense here...if you can help me I'd appreciate it :)

Moesha
11-01-2009, 06:11 AM
If I open my "Music", I can highlight any of the music there, then click on the Blackberry button (the one with the white dots) and scroll down to the option to set as a ringtone. None of my music has come from V cast though. It's just mp3s that I already had on my computer. I don't know if that changes the options or not.

Genny
11-01-2009, 11:39 AM
hmmm...ok..let me go try that

Genny
11-01-2009, 07:10 PM
It wouldn't work for me :( I dunno why-maybe I'll carry it to Verizon tomorrow. Thanks for tryin to help me though.

Genny
11-02-2009, 09:56 PM
hey if it says i have insufficiant space then what could i do so i'll have more space and can download more things to my phone??

Moesha
11-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Delete some things on the phone or get a memory card so that it will hold more stuff.

Genny
11-02-2009, 10:26 PM
oh..ok..like what should i delete on it?

Genny
11-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey Moesha, I am so sorry to keep bothering you about my phone (I'm sure when you said you'd help me if I needed to ask you anything about it you sure didn't think I'd be here almost everyday asking you stuff! lol ;) but if you could please tell me how do I delete stuff on my phone to make more space? I'm not gonna be able to go to Verizon to ask them for help till Friday--so just thought maybe you could tell me what I should delete...like what kind of stuff would need to be deleted?? I have no clue! Also how would I delete the stuff??? ??? And if I decided to get another memory card do you know how much they cost? And what are they called? Just a memory card for a BlackBerry Storm?
Thanks a bunch ;)

Genny
11-04-2009, 01:17 AM
thought i'd ley ya know that i called someone at verizon and they said to try deleting some of my emails that having too many can take up lots of space, so i did that and it wworked! i was able to download the music tones thing! lol...anyways after i did that i downloaded 6 ring tones and they were all there and working under my ring tones..a few minutes later i go back to my ring tones and 2 of the ring tones are missing...so i find that odd--i go back to the VZ tones page and try downloading the songs a second time and it told me i had these ringtones already downloaded..and it wouldn't let me re-download them? so oh well. i dunno now they aren't showing up on my phone? anyways..i should probably carry it to verizon friday anyways and ask them about it..