PDA

View Full Version : GRRRRR neighbor rant AGAIN

sparks19
10-31-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm so freaking SICK of this.

So they decided to throw a big party today. Fine I dont' care.

didn't LIKE hearing their music pumping through our walls but they stopped that.

HOWEVER... it is now 11:30 pm and like TWENTY kids are outside in their yard SCREAMING their heads off. literally screaming. not just laughter and playing... SHRIEKING and SCREAMING

I sent beezer out there to bark at them lol.

but seriously. I'm fed UP with this BS. You DON'T send your kids outside to run around and be obnoxious at 11:30 pm

Pinot's Mom
10-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Call the police.

sparks19
10-31-2009, 10:41 PM
yeah I was just thinking of that.

seems turning beezer out got them all inside for now

if it starts again I am definitely calling

K9karen
11-01-2009, 12:09 AM
That shows no respect for anyone or anything. It's just plain nasty. Plus you have a sleeping child. Give Boomer a treat for me. Job well done!

sparks19
11-01-2009, 10:33 AM
I did end up calling the police at around 12:30 or 1 am. they said they had multiple complaints come in about the house next door. this is also the same house that was involved in the whole police in my backyard looking for the high speed chase guy. but also said they had so many complaints coming in overall that they are tryign to get to everyone when they can.

I suspect they never came out as I woke up at 3 am after Hannah had a bad dream and they were still going strong.

Twisterdog
11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm so glad I have exactly ONE neighbor ... and he is about 80 years old. He goes to bed at dark and never makes a sound. Man, I don't want to move. :(